TWW - Testing 21st to 31st July

Can I join? I'm testing July 30th.. first month TTC #2. We conceived quickly with daughter.. hoping to have it easy this time around too.. I'm already going nuts!

Oh I am getting so frustrated, I am a minimum of 11 dpo and still testing negaitive... really want this torture to be over.
I have just ordered a couple of Fers that should arrive tomorrow (good old amazon prime!). I am also thinking of taking out shares in pregnancy tests... lol.

For the last couple of days I have had some snot like CM. There is part of my hoping it is a plug forming, but I do think my CM can be quite random, so could be nothing.

HPmum2b- thank you! It's so hard waiting when you want it so badly. I don't remember being so obsessed when I was trying for DD.. I waited til I was late and tested. I've already done a test this morning with FMU knowing it was too early BC I'm.a glutton for punishment.. Now I'm going to try and wait til I'm due AF. Before DH kills me for wasting money testing too early lol

Oh Bowpeep, I really am sorry to hear that. I really thought it was going to be implantation bleeding.
I am still in limbo...

Can I join??

I should be testing 07/31. I am 6DPO today.

I wish I could test right now!!! :brat:

Hi Kristy Marie!! Good luck!

Bowpeep- :( hopefully round 2 will result in a sticky bean!

Thank you ladies. Everything crossed for those who are still waiting.
To everyone else, hopefully see you in a month with BFPs for all of us ^_^

Looks like I am out... af is here. I can't quite believe it, this is my first unsuccessful tww and I feel crushed.

Hi Ladies

I don't know if you recall but earlier in the week I said i was out cause I though AF had come on Thursday night. So far now it looks like it was just spotting cause I haven't had anything except tiny bit of brown and 1x lightest pink blush on toilet paper. So being the masochist that I am, i impulsively decided this morning to take a pregnancy test (local pharmacy brand) and got the squinter within 1 min (not good photo quality I'm afraid). It faded away within 10min. But it is impossible that it is my BFP! According to blood tests I didn't ovulate this month! Stupid me tossed the urine straight afterwards cause I honestly didn't expect this so have to wait a few hours before I can retest. I'm on CD31

I am so confused! :shrug: :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_1958.jpg
    IMG_1958.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
Aphy, I am glad you have just posted that... a couple of hours ago, I thought I was out, as I had brown dishcharge, and it is too close to AF for it to be implantation bleeding (12 or 13 days past ovulation).
But it hasn't turned into a full flow, and I don't tend to get spotting before AF. But given this is the first AF after MC, I figure anything goes.

Then about half an hour ago, the postman turned up with my FRERS... I am a glutton for punishment, so I POAS... and I too have the fientist line. It came up within a min or two (max time is 3 mins). It hasn't faded like yours, but it is barely there.

Could it be a BFP? I don't want to get excited too quickly... will test again tomorrow.

I have spent the last couple of hours crying (I think I am more crying for my MC than my period), but I was feeling very blue... and now it seems I may still be in with a chance.

HPmum2B, I'm really holding thumbs for you,specially after what you have been through!

Aphy have you retested I so see a line on that first one

Definitely a line there. Probably best to try again tomorrow morning!!! Super exciting I really hope it sticks for both of you xxxxx

Took a total of 3 other tests,including a digital clear blue and all negative so I can only assume the squinter was a dud test. I seriously wish AF would just show up already then so I can start my first round of Clomid. My body is so cruel 😔

Oh thanks Aphy, I think I have had it easy compared to some people. But thank you. I really have my fingers crossed for you too, how fab would it be to go to first tri together.

Were they the same sensitivity tests Aphy?
Also, was the first done on FMU, coz that would be better than anything later in the day. Wait till tomorrow to test again.

I have another FRER that I am going to use tomorrow. I think they are 5ml tests. I also have 2 internet cheapies left and they are 10ml tests which I can use the two days after that. So if there is anything there, I should see positives on them. Impatient for tomorrow now...

Our country doesn't have FRER unfortunately. The most sensitive ones we have are the 20mIU so will test one more time in the morning then just wait AF out,she has to show herself eventually I guess. This mornings squinter was with 2nd mu of about 3 hrs holding. Fx for you HPmum2B,chances of us both getting false positives is ridiculous so hoping yours is stronger positive next test!

Still only a very feint line on the FRER this morning... wondering if there is a small amount of hormone left from my MC. Nothing showing on even the 10ml test yet... I was super excited yesterday, and today I have gone back to feeling unsure. I have no AF or pregnancy symptoms either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->