TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

Hello My lovely ladies
how are you this weekend?? well ive been sleeping through the whole day!! i feel so drained out and i feel like sleeping and eating sweets all day and just do nothing!!
hopeful m so happy you got ur BFP!! exciting!!
sugarlys im sorry :hugs: i know how hard this is.my best friend just announced shes pregnant.i felt awful im not mean im happy for her i just cant understand why its not happening to me!! my hubby is not making it any easier. he tries to hide that he wants a baby so badly but i can see it and it kills me i wish i could just fast forward til the moment i get pregnant!

blessed im taking clomid for 5 days starting cd4 im supposed to ovulate (if lucky enough) 5 days after the last pill.this cycle im eating a lot of sugar and this does not help ovulation i just cant stop myself :(

Hopeful- I see from your siggy that you got a bfp!! Congrats!!!
Mirna- it will happen when you least expect it, that's what I see across the board. Everyone temps and uses opks and pressed and the one month they stop with the temps and opks because they gave up... It happens! So don't lose faith yet!

As for me...8dpo. Got another huge evap this morning. I've been getting heart palpitations, like fluttering, and I've read that's usually a super early pregnancy sign so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah, I hear you. Definitely tough. Especially when people say "when are you guys going to start having kids?!" ... great question....ask my ovaries..haha
We are getting a ton of snow here today so I have been kind of lazy too. We got 30cm over night and are supposed to get another 15 today. Looks so nice out. Plus my AF is making me feel crappy and grumpy...I want sugar! That's the bummer of getting a BFN, not only do you get a BFN, then you have to deal with your AF!
Mirna, hopefully this will be our month (you too Blessed! And ER girl!!) :)

Ersurgeongirl thanks for your support girl!! i guess its a very positive sign that ur getting evaps and palpitations!! good luck fxd for your BFP this month

Yeah, I hear you. Definitely tough. Especially when people say "when are you guys going to start having kids?!" ... great question....ask my ovaries..haha
We are getting a ton of snow here today so I have been kind of lazy too. We got 30cm over night and are supposed to get another 15 today. Looks so nice out. Plus my AF is making me feel crappy and grumpy...I want sugar! That's the bummer of getting a BFN, not only do you get a BFN, then you have to deal with your AF!
Mirna, hopefully this will be our month (you too Blessed! And ER girl!!) :)

hahahaha sugarlys soooo true :haha: i always wanted to say that!! each and every time we visit DHs parents its all they ask when are you going to have kids?? if its not that they start planing kids names and all
thanx i hope its our month too! :hugs:

Morning guys! It's snowing here too, looks pretty but that's b/c I don't have to go out in it.

Mirna, back away from the sugar! :haha: I know, easier said then done. :hugs:

ER, don't lose hope! Most people don't get BFPs until at least 9 dpo, you're not out until AF shows! I think Tainted said AF was a week late before she got her BFP!

I'm lucky that no one asks when we're going to have kids. If they do, I just shrug and say "we'll see". It would be really hard if my DH was just desperate for a baby. That wouldn't help b/c it just adds more stress! :hugs:

Hey girls! Plus 12 here today! Wow! Is spring on the way!

Hopeful... CONGRATS on BFP!! Hope your head won't be in the toilet like mine!! Lol
Sugarlys... I feel terrible you didn't get yours but I know u will soon! :):) keep your chin up you are super strong and maybe you didn't get it this month BC your starting a new job... Baby wants to slide into your life when your comfy! I'm sure that's why I got mine! Wasn't thinking about it BC I was too busy with Christmas etc!! And bam!
You'll get it my love!
ERgirl! I've got my fx'ed for you!

Sorry I've been absent! Barfing my hole off... Can't keep anything down thinking about going to get iv fluids if it continues today... Sighhh
My bathroom is leaking and Phil is away... Of course!

I love you ladies you always make me feel awesome

Thanks Tainted...I didn't think of that! Hopefully that happens if I am too busy to worry about it! The thing that is annoying about having a longer cycle is that now I am 25 days away from ovulation....gah.
I hope that you can eventually find something that you can keep down - you must be really losing weight..I lost 7 pounds in 1 day with the flu. Yipes.
Back into work for more meetings tomorrow :)

Hopeful- I see from your siggy that you got a bfp!! Congrats!!!
Mirna- it will happen when you least expect it, that's what I see across the board. Everyone temps and uses opks and pressed and the one month they stop with the temps and opks because they gave up... It happens! So don't lose faith yet!

As for me...8dpo. Got another huge evap this morning. I've been getting heart palpitations, like fluttering, and I've read that's usually a super early pregnancy sign so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I had shortness of breath and heavy chest feeling (sore between the ribs). Here's to hoping this is your month too!

Tainted, I had a friend who had to get IV fluids during both her pregnancies. Did the doctor say anything about it when you went for your us? Lordy I hope you feel better soon! :hugs::hugs:

Hopeful, you go to the doc tomorrow right? Good luck, can't wait to hear about it. :happydance:

Sugarlys, I'm sorry O is so far away for you! I've seen a lot of posts around here about things to take (supplements and stuff) to bring O on faster. Don't know if any work, but may be worth cruising around B&B to see what's possible! :thumbup: Have fun at work tomorrow.

It's only 7 pm, why am I so ready for bed??? Probably b/c I know I don't get to go to bed for a long time. BOOOO!!! :dohh:

good evening ladies, how was everybody's day? it was a lovely day here 74 degrees the birds were out & the sun was shining. unfortunately i did not feel half as good as the weather looked. i am not so patiently waiting (sigh) for my TWW to be over on sat. i just feel so crampy i am truly hoping it is not a sign the :witch: coming...this was our first IUI w/ clomid and i was putting a lot of eggs (literally, haha at least 3 mature ones) in this basket. i know we will be fine either way, it's just a tad disheartening. you know what i am saying?

good evening ladies, how was everybody's day? it was a lovely day here 74 degrees the birds were out & the sun was shining. unfortunately i did not feel half as good as the weather looked. i am not so patiently waiting (sigh) for my TWW to be over on sat. i just feel so crampy i am truly hoping it is not a sign the :witch: coming...this was our first IUI w/ clomid and i was putting a lot of eggs (literally, haha at least 3 mature ones) in this basket. i know we will be fine either way, it's just a tad disheartening. you know what i am saying?

How many days past O are you? I was 10 dpo when I started getting lower back pain and AF style cramps, it got worse through the night to 11dpo so I tested that morning thinking it didnt eork for sure, and got a very faint positive. Still have the odd cramping now at 14dpo but not as much like AF anymore.
Hope that is what you are feeling too :) :dust:

Fruitful - much different weather than here today...we must have gotten 45 cm of snow over the last 24 hours...it looks beautiful though..I love snow! I hope you get your BFP this month!!
Hopeful - hope your dr appt goes well! I am sure you are so excited about your BFP! :)

Mirna- drained and sleepy, I feel ya there. Today was a lot of work and now I'm just tired. As for the meds, welcome to my world, it does work though.

Ersurgeongirl- I agree that 9 days at the earliest is when testing should begin. You saw how faint mine was at 11dpo right? Andante I'm pretty sure I implanted on 8 or 9 dpo so it takes time to start building some HCG to detect. Some people implant even later too Especially when they have a longer leutal phase. Aren't you torturing yourself woh those tests??

Tainted- I hope to god I am lucky enough not to have morning sickness. For now I've been doing well, only some slight nausea for short periods, but nothing to make me wretch or puke. And if it's been a whole since I ate I get that crazy dizzy sensation then fe like I may pass out, but it's easy to control, eat something! Lol. I feel so bad for you and your sickness, just let's hope your one of those women where it ends early on in pregnancy. My sister had a rough go and was put on that medication as she was sick through her whole pregnancies, poor thing. Losing weight isn't good, just try to make sure you get those vitamins in there. I have trouble with my prenatals, I get sick from them if taken on an empty stomach.

Sugarlys- 7 lbs in ONE day? That's insanity. You must've had no water content in you at all! Get some nourishment back in you, you need to be at your best with the new job.

Blessed- yes doctors office for bloodwork tomorrow morning. I will let you ladies know when I get the phone call in the afternoon....although we already know the answer :) studying all night again? Sometimes I miss school and then I read your posts, and all of a sudden you've cured me of that. It's really admirable they you work so hard.

I think I see some February love :bfp: 's in the future. That's one of the things that always kept me going, there was always some holiday or special occasion in the future that a bfp would be perfect for.

How many days past O are you? I was 10 dpo when I started getting lower back pain and AF style cramps, it got worse through the night to 11dpo so I tested that morning thinking it didnt eork for sure, and got a very faint positive. Still have the odd cramping now at 14dpo but not as much like AF anymore.
Hope that is what you are feeling too :) :dust:

hiya, i am 8 days past O, hopefully i have a happy ending too! congrats on your amazing BFP!

Hopeful, you are right... It's not driving me crazy yet... I just want to find out why my blood sugar keeps dropping and all my heart flutters. Plus, I'm hoping to see a progression hahaha

Yeah 7pounds in one day...crazy. I have gained 4 of it back now. It was a bad flu...I don't usually get the stomach flu...I'm more of a "cold" getter...but I definitely got hit this time!
Hopeful - do you have a daughter and a son already? I am sure you are excited!
Blessed - when are these exams you are studying for? Good luck...can't wait till they are done so you can spend more time with us..haha!!
Talk to you all later!

ladies m at work and cant stop lurking around here
didnt find the post nything
just wanna say to
sugarlys hope u get better soon to be ready for some BDing this month!! It should be our month!
Blessed hope u do well today i have my fxed for u!
Tainted hope ur nausea got better :hug:
hopeful cant wait for u to show us some US pictures :)

talk to u later!

Still another shadow this morning haha. My blood sugars have been so low I've been constantly eating to stay in a normal range. Last night I had a string of ewcm which was very strange because I don't get any at o time.

The results are in ladies. I'm definately pregnant. Beta is 159 at 15dpo. I go Wednesday for 2nd numbers. :)

I'm spreading all my pregnant baby dust to you ladies :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->