*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gem1985: I was 14 DPO yesterday when I found out! I did 2 of those cheapy ebay strip tests then did another one this morning and then the superdrug one on the pic!

Nat hahahaha i love you!!!!!!!! This is my bestie nat the one who introduced me to this site! She had a gorgeous little boy on his way for the new year!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, brilliant news.:happydance:

I have been stalking this thread and couldnt wait for the BFP!!

Enjoy your pregnancy.:flower: xxx

OMFG CONGRATS!

:Dxxxxxxx

Thank hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was your signture pic that gave me the luck i bet :p

I need to change all my signature now! do you rex you could do me a changed one if your still doing that piccy thread!

Similar to the one ive got on here but

I Got My Birthday BFP - 15 Nov 2010!!

Im so excited!!! wheres babyhopes, shes not been on! think she had a pos the other day! x

hahah fanks, i put a thread in third tri but no one replied haha it was like getting my BFP all over again!! i wish you alll the best of luck on getting yours baby dust to you all :D now for samira to get as fat as me tehehe i want another hug!! hehe xxxx

Yayyyy!!! SO happy for you! Congratulations! Hope you have a very very Happy and Healthy 9 months!!! Yayyy!

Congratulations:happydance: I hope you have a fabulously happy and healthy 9 months:happydance:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

and i do love ur signature i want one with my lil mans face on it hehe with obv due 20th Jan 2011 OMG samira have you worked out due date yet?! xx

no i havent !!! gimme sites to get tickers hehehe!!! fuck me is this real! mentallll! xx

OMFG CONGRATS!

I need to change all my signature now! do you rex you could do me a changed one if your still doing that piccy thread!

Im so excited!!! wheres babyhopes, shes not been on! think she had a pos the other day! x

i'll change it for you in a bit sweetie!!! :D i'm so happy for you.
i read it, and actualyl shouted "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" haha

biiiig hugs!! xx
hopefully i can join you tomorrow :kiss:

OMFG CONGRATS!

i'll change it for you in a bit sweetie!!! :D i'm so happy for you.
i read it, and actualyl shouted "YESSSSSSSSS!!!" haha

biiiig hugs!! xx
hopefully i can join you tomorrow :kiss:

Fingers crossed for you too!!!! lots and lots of :dust:!!!!!!! xx

Congrats hun!! That is a beautiful test! Welcome to First Tri!!!! It is so hard not sharing the news. I just told our parents when we hit 10 weeks. It is sooo hard to not share to the world. Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!! xx

Wow congrats!!!:happydance: Had us all on the edge of our seats!!! Is very good to know that even if it doesn't happen after a fair few months, doesn't mean it WON'T happen. Any tips? Anything you did differently this month? And did you think a few days ago that you were pg or not? Just trying to work out whether my twinges are pg or AF!

Sorry for all the questions!!

Wow congrats!!!:happydance: Had us all on the edge of our seats!!! Is very good to know that even if it doesn't happen after a fair few months, doesn't mean it WON'T happen. Any tips? Anything you did differently this month? And did you think a few days ago that you were pg or not? Just trying to work out whether my twinges are pg or AF!

Sorry for all the questions!!

well ive been TTC for over a year but that was literally me being off the pill, logging my AF and using the FF app to predict my ovulation! ive been TTC hard at it for 1 month and it worked! I did my BBT's, OPKs and had :sex: a lot esp around the fertile window and it worked!

oh and i took multivitamins, folic acid and evening primrose oi, and my OH took selenium, zinc and multivits (he had terrible swimmers, we were told we wouldnt conceive easily for a long time!!) and it seemed to of worked!!! i put it all down to BNB, if it wasnt for all you girls i wouldnt know about temping, opks, all the things we should do so a massive thnk you to everyone!!!!

your all amazing and i hope you will all get your BFP's soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

hahahahaha you girls do crack me up!!!!!!!!!!! OK the results are here!!!!!!!!!! il start with our little story!!!

Met up with one of my best mates natalie...whos 7 months pregs now and HUGE! we went to superdrug - i got 2 pack superdrug own ones and a clearblue digital just incase so I can do that one for mine and OH's YAYYY picture!!!

Took them to the counter and the woman there was giving natalie the funniest looks as if to say ermmmmmmmmmmmmm isnt it a bit obvious that your pregs!!!! so she had to break the staring and shouted "its not for meeee"!

Then we were going to go to the pub to nip to the loos, pee in a plastic cup (which she was meant to be bringing) and have a drink (non-alky) while we wait. She forgot the cup, so we go to wilkinsons to buy some plastic cups..........she then says VERY loud at the counter, oooooooohhhh this is the cup that your going to find out your a mummy innnnn!!!! whooof goes the burning face hahaha! i was feeling sick and she was peeing her pants with excitment!

sooooo we go to the loos, i pee in the cup, dip the stick for 10 seconds, then pop it back in the box and pass it to her under the door while get myself sorted, zip up etc! we waited in the loo for 2 mins and then she looked, showed me then we started screaming the loo down

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I cant actually believe it!!!! im gobsmacked and so is the OH!!!! so crazy!!! how am i going to work for the rest of today! how am i not going to tell my mum till xmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh heres my pic xx

https://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3815/21580672.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and my chart which now has green bits eeeeeeeeek!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Congratulations!!!

Massive congrats to Samira for a beautiful BFP!!! So well-deserved girl! Hope you have a wonderul pregnancy!

The BIG question

Do you feel pregnant? :haha:

I never 'felt' pregnant at all until bout 4 weeks!

Do you??!
xxx

Yes huge congrats!!! I went to pick my little boy up from school and came back to ur :bfp: I'm really happy for u!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->