*UPDATE* from SamiraNChris on Birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The BIG question

Do you feel pregnant? :haha:

I never 'felt' pregnant at all until bout 4 weeks!

Do you??!
xxx

I dont know!!! not really! the only thing that i do have is friggin sort boobies! im not wearing a bra today coz they were so sore but ive found that was a massive mistake as when i run up n down the stairs at work they jig up n down and that hurts more!!!!!!!!

Im a bit :S:S:S as i have cramping in my tummy but my friend has told me this could be implantation so i hope it is!!! :wacko:

Oh yes sore boobies :haha: thats normal dont worry.

Cramping like period about to start etc is really normal so dont worry there also. Its the womb stretching and making bean comfy

:hug:

SamiraNchris!!! YYYYAAAAYYY!!!!! There is hope for me if you were able to get preggo!! My DH has sad swimmers too lol. I am soo excited for you!! CONGRATS!!! Hope its a perm sticky!

Oh and, silly question but, I thought in order to get a positive test and signs of pregnancy was if the egg has already implanted??

I really dont know!! im hoping that the tummy "uncomfort" is just that I had a HUGE curry last night and i need a big poo!!!! LOOOOL x

yeah but its after implantation that you get all stretchie and u get the cramping, basically once your preg ur uterus stretches etc all due to implantation eeek xxxx

Yes egg will have implanted for sure :) cant get hcg from anywhere else

Any cramps are uterine stretches etc etc

:dance:

ooooooh i hope thats what they are!!!! il get onto tickers and my blog etc in a bit! just gona TRY do something at work!!!!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! nat are you online 2 nite? may need your help for tickers n that! x

Neither of your predictions were right lol. But, at least Ruby was close! Now, we will just see if its a girl or boy later down the road :)

yea i got a long old wait now!!! docs on the 22nd then i guess its midwife appt then book in scan eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! how surreal is this!!!!! xx

SO many congratulation to you both. i look forward to following your story

would you mind sprinkling some of that baby dust over my way? could use some tried tested and proven dust that works!

congrats again. :D

SO many congratulation to you both. i look forward to following your story

would you mind sprinkling some of that baby dust over my way? could use some tried tested and proven dust that works!

congrats again. :D

thank you!!! and here it is :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

aww thank you :D

will raise a glass for you for a happy healthy pregnancy and a healthy bouncing baby for you.

:D

xx

What wonderful news! Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Congratulations
& wot a lovley birthday suprise
Hope you have a happy & healthy 9months
wishing you all the best :)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member