UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Hun, thats the best you get for 9dpo... It's gonna be faint! Mine were you could barely see it. Oh this is so exciting! :happydance:

it was a blue dye though. i kinda think i imagined it.. i should test with a frer tonight

Yes, I've heard blue dye is bad for evaps. But, did the line come up within the time frame? And if it was a BFP, like I think it was. The FRER will definitley be positive.

i got another barely there bfp with frer=D i hope im not imagining it i will post a pic if and when it gets darker

YAYYAYAYYAYAAYAYYAYAYAYAYAAYAYYAY! I'm sure this is it! Congratulations! And you can't be imagining it! I know it is the start of your BFP! It's what we get at 9dpo. :) :) The start of your BFP! I'm just so siked! Dancing, screaming...here! I'm so happy for you! Have fun watching it get darker! :) :) :) :)

lol i took 3 today!! they are all so faint.. i showed my mom and she told me i was nuts and nothing was there. but it is i tell you.. do you think tomorow with fmu will be darker?

Yes, and each day a little darker. Thats how it goes with early BFP's! And I'm sure yours is positive. I never show DH until 12dpo as he'll say he sees nothing. These pics may help... See you can barely see the lines at 9dpo and it helps to tilt pc screen back. :) CONGRATS!!!

Heres mine from 9dpo.
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3590.jpg

Heres mine from 10dpo.
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3662.jpg

Here's progression
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3704.jpg

Here's 14dpo the day AF was due
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_3732.jpg

yeah i have pictures but you cant tell in them lol

can you see anything?

Attachments

• resize 1.jpg
    resize 1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 5
  • resize 2.jpg
    resize 2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
  • resize 3.jpg
    resize 3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 7
  • resize 4.jpg
    resize 4.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Oh yeah girl! I see the lines. Tilt the PC screen back! I put my pics on here to show you they were just as light as my 9dpo.

They will get darker! Congratulations! This is so exciting! :happydance:

see anything ??

Attachments

• tweaked 1.png
    tweaked 1.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 3
  • resize 8.jpg
    resize 8.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
:bfp::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::bunny::rain:
Oh my gosh! I have missed so much in just 2 days!!!
Congrats ICH!!!! I am sooo sooo sooo happy for you!

I was reading thru the post to catch up and didn't even realize your new ticker haha!

Both of you ladies deserve this! Y'all have been through so much and no one should ever have to go through any of that. I couldn't be happier for you guys! How cute that your EDD are so close!

thanks so much srrhc!! =D i really hope you join us soon hun. lots of baby dust thanks for being here for me

I definitley see the line! :) x This is so exciting. Srrhc, you are next! :)

I sure hope I get to join you ladies soon and we can definitely be bump buddies. I hope you two don't get tired of waiting on little ole me over here to get prego haha! Hopefully it won't be too long.

ICH will you take a digi at all? It will be sooooo sweet to see the word pregnant pop up! Your lines look so good!

I also hope we won't be waiting long for you, srrhc. When do you think O will arrive about? Also... will you miss trying this month because of the testing? Sorry, hun I can't spell the word.

haha Leinz...I always have to google it to know how to spell it too!
At first I thought it might get in the way of O, but I think I'll be okay. I'm predicting I might O late too just because of the simple fact that I'm going to be stressing about this so it'll prolly push O back a few days. I'm scheduled to ovulate on the 19th of this month. That would be cd 21. Buuuut it could come a few days earlier or later. I hope not later haha!

ICH: If you take a digi you have to post the pic too!!!! Can't wait to see it!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->