UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

awww you are so sweet =D i just went and bought two more pregnancy tests .. i just couldn't resist only 5 dollars at shop rite for 2 lol... i know tomorrow is 9dpo and i can take one with fmu.. not sure if i should. what do you think?

Ich28: I'd save it for night 9dpo... Hold urine for as long as you can.

For some women, but the longer you wait to test the more it'll build. I've been negative FMU 9dpo, but BFP night of 9dpo.

reallyy?? ok i will wait till tomorrow night. i hope its +

It was really so for me. But, its just my experience and opinion.

Thanks, hun! I've been feeling more positive lately. Trying to keep two words in mind... Hope & Strength.

are you 6 weeks now?? i am sure it is all okay hun ..

omg i wanna test right now lol.

Yes, technically about an hour until 6 weeks. Thanks hun, I know the odds are with me.

I want you to test too! I really really really KNOW this is it. I'm so excited about it too. Our due dates will be so close. When will you be due about?

fertility friend says February 14th. valentines day!! but since i have an incompetent cervix.. most people go into labor right when they take out the cerclage at 36 weeks. so sometime late march early feb i am guessing.. the timing would work for me.. because it would be before my due date and id have my rainbow before Sophias birthday.. i feel bad saying that.. i just need to heal =[

Ahhhh, so you'd be due... when I am for the most part! :thumbsup:! Late January! :)

I'm so glad that you will be monitored and your cervix will be taken care of. It is awful that they don't check these things out the first time around. They would prevent so much heartache. :hugs:

i meant late jan early feb lol idk why i said march...

the thing is .. i kept effing asking my doctors for an ultrasound or internal exam.
i was passing globs of mucus (mucus plug - didn't even know what that was till after i lost the baby) i felt pressure, and i didnt feel her move anymore . if i did it was lower. i called them at least 6 times in the week before i lost her. i finally got an appointment after annoying them and all they did was use the doppler to check the heart beat.. i kept saying i need an internal exam. i need an ultrasound something is wrong. they totally made me feel like a nutcase .. said being paranoid was bad for my baby and everything is fine.. i mean she was my dr i obv listened too her.. to find out 2 days later i was bleeding. here is the worst part.. i called and said i was bleeding.. stupid nurse said "wait 2 hours if it is still continuing call us" i said hell no i wanna come in now so i went in.. WAITED 2 HOURS IN THE WAITING ROOM.. finally go get my internal and the effing doctor goes "oh my you are 5cm dilated.. so sorry hun but we can only do a cerclage and save the pregnancy if you are 4 or less" so i went nuts.. i was like ARE YOU KIDDING..... i have been calling for a week asking for an exam .. maybe if you took me seriously you could have saved my baby.. maybe if i didn't want in the room for 2 hours i would be 4 cm or less and i could get a cerclage. i am so mad at them..

Awwww... honey your story makes me cry! I'd be mad too, they should've listened and I can't believe they didn't. If ever there is a time when they don't listen. Call every Dr. until one does... I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

i am getting a new doctor.. i am looking into them now.. if they don't listen i will go straight to the er.. it just sucks.. i could still be pregnant now if just one person cared to listen to me. i try not to dwell on that. my fiancee wants to sue them.
i want to test. right now right now right now

I definitley would too. A Doctor should have a good professional relationship. And you should definitley have one you trust. Thier job is to care for you and your baby. I don't blame your fiance for wanting to sue. It's awful when the medical profession doesn't listen.

When I had DD, she was born with 3 birth defects. She was flighted to a hospital with a NICU. They sent her home with a heaving chest that I knew wasn't normal. They also sent her home on her back worried about SIDS.

Well come to find out after nearly 2 months of voicing my concern to the Dr.'s and pediatrians and showing them her breathing, KNOWING IT WASN'T RIGHT as a parent. They told me to just sleep her at a slant.

At our childrens hospital follow up I showed our surgeon and he said she can't breathe... Her tongue is blocking off her airway. She was labeled failure to thrive and sent for emergency surgery. She was to never be placed on her back or at a slant. I'm so lucky I didn't lose her for those 2 months she slept at a slant or her back everynight. We were so mad. I cried because I hadn't known how to help her. And breathing was a struggle because they sent her home from a NICU like that. When I had waited to take her home knowing that when the time came. She'd be ready. We wanted to sue, but we knew we couldn't as we loved her surgeon and he was the most crucial part.

Anyways this surgery put her on a breathing machine for 7 days. It was jaw distraction surgery which pulled her jaw and tongue forward. Thankfully, she is ok. I've learned DONT STOP SPEAKING UNTIL SOMEONE LISTENS.

Point is its total BS! The Dr.s don't know about our bodies, our babies, they aren't the ones left grieving at night. Half time, some don't even care. We are just thier job.

omg hun that must have been so hard.. thank god she is okay..... =D

my temp dropped today.. implantation dip or af =[

okay i caved and took a test.. i am convinced i saw the slightest bfp ever.. my fiancee saw it too but we may both have line eye so im not gonna get too excited yet

Omg..... I bet its the start of your BFP! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I really wish you had more tests. So you could test again and see if the same line was there.

However, your temp drop doesn't make sense. If its an implantation drop... A test wouldn't BFP yet. And isn't it to early to drop for AF.

i dont know i think i may have been imagining the line lol.. i do have another but will prob wait till tonight.. i swear i saw it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->