UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

Great! I'm happy to hear that it shouldn't get in the way of O. I hope O comes earlier than later and you get your eggy! :happydance:

Ich28: I most definitley want to see the digi also! :) I didn't take one until the day AF was due. Mainly because I didn't know when it'd be positive. And also because it felt like a reward because AF stayed away! :)

That's exactly when I took my digi too! haha!

:happydance:I'm officially off for the summer! Although I'm trying to find some summer work tutoring or working with children in some way.

I'm excited to start trying this month. CD6 and I'm feeling great!

ICH have you scheduled your first appoinment yet?
I can't wait for both of you to go!:happydance:

i am taking a digi on friday probably lol i just got a beta done today will get results tomorrow..
i have managed to get myself into the best high risk ob around..
he has been voted top 5 doctor for 5 years in NJ
seeing him on Monday for first appt! i was surprised to here id get an u/s at that appointment. wont be able to here a hb or anything but still exciting

It sure is exciting! Glad you got a wonderful Dr. I can't wait... to hear how it goes. It's next Monday, right? :)

yea next monday. im excited and happy that this time i will actually get proper care

yes i can but i am still really nervous =[ i dont even wanna buy anything after the gender scan or have a baby shower. im not sure why. i am soooo excited but i am scared for some reason

I am so glad you have a great doctor. That is so so important! They better take good care of you! I bet you are excited too. I can't wait to hear how it goes....and then in just a few short weeks Leinz will be sharing news about her first visit. So exciting!!!!:happydance:

2013 babies!!

Just take it one milestone, one day at a time. I'm sorry that life was cruel to you! But, this time is going to be perfect! Don't miss out on the joys of dreaming, planning, buy for baby! Don't let life rob you of everything! As for the baby shower... thats fun being about to pop. But, some do have them after the birth of baby. No need not to have one at all. :)

Srrhc: I wish you were pregnant already! What are you doing, now that break has started? How did dog sitting go? Did you have trouble keeping the dogs apart?

i think i wanna have it at 36 weeks once my cerclage is out. then ill know no matter what baby will be okay!

Dog sitting was rough! My parents dog is 5 and very grumpy and use to being the "baby". So when little miss Piper comes running around the corner 90 mph he hates it! I had to keep them separated for the most part and take turns playing with each one. Hubby had baseball so needless to say I was worn out by Sunday night. My parents felt bad, but I told them it wasn't their fault haha! It's just a puppy with a grumpy ole man!

Over the summer I'm going to do some tutoring, work at an autism clinic (trying to become ABA certified), and I hope to do some part time child watching at the local YMCA. In between I will read several books and relax by the pool....and bd of course! haha

I can't wait to join the pregnancy train with you two!

YAY! i can't wait for you to join us either srrhc.
i hate to ask this but i have always wanted to know.. how does it work in the summer when you are a teacher? do you still get a paycheck? i hope you don't think thats rude of me. something i wanted to know ever since i was a kid lol!

haha! You are so cute! I don't mind you asking me!
In my county we get paid just like normal throughout the summer :)

Some places give you all your summer checks at once. I'm glad we don't do that though!

hahah if i got more then one check at once id prob blow it all at the mall!! no just kidding!

i am nervous ladies.. =[
what if something awful happens again with this pregnancy?

srrhc: Sounds like a very fun, occupied summer! :) Its been a little chilly here for June. No complaints, though... It'll be hot enough soon. I love relaxing by the pool. However, those days are more like me taking DD out in the back yard to her kiddie turtle pool. We also go to the spray park on Saturdays and take her through the sprinklers.

Ich28: You just have to take it one day at a time. It's normal to be nervous and scared. I know I am. We all deal with PAL in our own ways. Just trust in your AWESOME Dr. to monitor. And trust your body to know what to do... DH said no matter what theres really nothing we can do... Have strength and hope. Easier said than done, I know.

it is easier said then done but some great much needed advice =D

Sorry ladies my phone is no longer alerting me when there is a new post :(

ICH leinz is right as hard as it is you have to take it one day at a time. I know I am going to be the same way when I get pregnant again. A nervous wreck. Try to enjoy it (easier said than done too). I wish so bad it didn't have to be this hard for any of us. I feel like both of your pregnancies (spelling???) are flying by so quickly already! I'm already approach CD10 tomorrow! Whooo hooo! I'll start OPK soon. Let the fun begin!

P.S. I'll need all your baby dust! Keep sending it haha!

BABY DUST!! i don't know how to make the symbol lol. really? i feel like it is taking forever. i hope you get bfp soon and join us

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wishing you earlier O!!! :hugs:

Your tubes to be Super full of millions of healthy swimmers waiting there when your egg releases! :)

A successful early implantation! And a super dark early BFP!

Resulting in a beautiful, happy nine months... where you hold your forever baby or babies after an easy labor and know that every minute of your journey was worth every tear, every ache, every moment of sadness.

Hoping, praying that this month is the one! :happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"