UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

srrhc: Thanks hun! :) I'm glad you have more energy and CD1 didn't drain you. :hugs: I hope the time to O comes fast.

Ich28: I wasn't ever able to wait either. I feel so good about you, even before the rising temps! :) When will you be due? February?

ICH I am so glad to hear about your temp going up. I'm gonna take a look at your chart. I bet it's pretty.

I am :cry: today. My doctor's office called to tell me my ps came back abnormal (again). I had an abnormal one in November of 2011 and had to have a colposcopy. It came back normal but it was unpleasant to have to go through. A lot of people said it didn't bother them, but I had terrible cramps with it and I bleed for like 7 days! Not to mention you can't :sex: for like a week too.

Anyways I have to have it done again and I'm so sad. :nope:
I'm scared something is wrong with me. Is it normal to have 2 abnormal ps in less than a years time? I feel like this is going to take away my chances of conceive in June too as the procedure is scheduled really close to my anticipated O time...or it will delay O??? :shrug:

It's really hard to stay positive right now so I'm sorry for being such a downer. I never would have thought in a million years it would be this hard to have a baby. My husband is great. He is already keeping me positive and giving me those big shoulders to cry on. I don't even want to tell my mom or dad because there really is no need to worry them if the colposcopy comes back normal.

The good thing about this though is that my new doctor is amazing. My old doctor's office took over a month to get back with me and tell me "oh by the way you have an abnormal pap". My new doctor had my results in 9 days. Too me that is saying a lot and I feel like I'm in the best hands possible.

It's taking everything I have to not break down again. One of my student's mom who is younger than me is pregnant again. I'm sooooo happy for her, but I look at myself and think "Wow! I'm older than her and have no children. What is wrong with me?"

Did I do something wrong to not deserve children? I feel like I am a good person and would be such a good parent. Ugghhhh....sorry ladies I need lots of encouragement and hugs today. I'm not normally this depressed and down.

srrhc: I'm sorry you have to have another colonscopy done. Those are terrible. My SIL has colitus and gets them regularly when she has flare ups. :hugs:

I hope it comes back normal and is done before O, so it doesn't make you wait longer TTC. That is such awful news. :cry: And right before your long relaxing baby making summer. :hugs:

FF says i'd be due on valentines day!
srrhc i had one colposcopy done. i had abnormal cells on my cervix. it really hurts.. but i don't think it delays AF or ovulation or anything. try to get it right after you get your period so it wont delay ttc that month. so sorry hun =[

Ich28: Awwwweeeeee Valentine's Day! :happydance: I can't wait for you to test! I just know you'll see your BFP in a few days! I hope the days aren't going to slow. :hugs:

The waiting is so hard, isn't it? Even knowing its impossible unless your dates are off. And you know yours aren't.

Thats okay though... The waits about to end, very sooooon with your lovely BFP! :happydance:

=[ i just don't think ill get a bfp now. i shouldn't have tested....

Ahhhh... hun! There is NO jynxing just because you tested! Those BFN's always put a demper on things. I know you, know its just to early.

Look at your temps continue to rise! I'm sure those don't lie... THIS IS YOUR MONTH! What a way to start off June... With your lovely sticky BFP! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

oh my god you make me so happy lol. i mean i am being dumb. some people don't even get a positive at like 11 dpo and get one later..

Yes, hun and sometimes implantation doesn't occur until 12dpo. Implantation most commonly occurs between 8-10dpo. And it takes a couple days after that to BFP. I think you'll see your BFP, FMU 10dpo. But, I'd definitley suggest trying evening of 9dpo.

Just remember BFN's don't mean anything! It's the :witch: you don't want to show. And reqardless if you know when you O'd and she isn't here at 15dpo, it can only mean one thing BFP! :)

ICH: Don't worry about that neg girl! TOOOO early. You have to give that baby time to settle in haha! It is going to happen for you! June is your month.

:blush::blush: lol i know i know silly me..

sorry if this is tmi girls but this am my fiancee woke me up to bd so we did then i got up to pee then i went back to sleep for 40 min and took my temp.. should i take it off my chart? it can't be accurate

It's never tmi with me haha.

You need at least a solid 3 hours of sleep before temping so it may not be accuratel. Although I can honestly never really tell a big difference with mine??

It was the last day for children today and it was so sad. So many children were crying and didn't want to leave :(.

I'm happy for summer, but I'll definately miss them.

My back is KILLING me on my right side today. I can barely even walk. I think I've pinched a nerve or something. I also have 0 appetite. CD 3 is much better though. No headache. Still slightly bloated, but nothing crazy. I'll be glad when she is gone though :)

Do you think it is weird that I have had 3 sometimes 4 consecutive days of the exact same temp recently? After I Oed last cycle I have 4 days of 97.7 then 3 days of 98.2. Starting this cycle off I have already had 3 days of 97.3. I am very good about taking it at the same time each day as much as possible, but it just seems weird to me???:shrug:

Ich28: There can't be anything thats TMI on a baby making forum. But, I definitley wouldn't think the temp to be accurate. What it a whole lot higher? I would think so after BD. Tee-hee.

Srrhc: I wish you were feeling better. I was always happy for summer as a child. I just knew you were an excellent teacher that the kids wouldn't want to leave. :) Those same temps are weird.

However, I know next to nothing about temps. I did temping once in December, somehow I mucked it so bad. I recorded O and then got O again later... I ended up missing O entirely that cycle.

hi ladies i am just gonna leave temp there. i am confused because i had light cramping past few days now its gone. srrhc you realy sound like a amazing teacher. dont worry abut temps during af as they are bound to be weird do you temp orally

hi ladies i am just gonna leave temp there. i am confused because i had light cramping past few days now its gone. srrhc you realy sound like a amazing teacher. dont worry abut temps during af as they are bound to be weird do you temp orally

Ich28: There can't be anything thats TMI on a baby making forum. But, I definitley wouldn't think the temp to be accurate. What it a whole lot higher? I would think so after BD. Tee-hee.

Srrhc: I wish you were feeling better. I was always happy for summer as a child. I just knew you were an excellent teacher that the kids wouldn't want to leave. :) Those same temps are weird.

However, I know next to nothing about temps. I did temping once in December, somehow I mucked it so bad. I recorded O and then got O again later... I ended up missing O entirely that cycle.

Don't worry too much about the temp. I almost always have at least one day each cycle where I temp late or have been awake for 30 minutes before I realize...oh no! I forgot to temp...haha. Maybe just make note of it for your records. I write every little thing down because I'm OCD about it. :blush:

Y'all are so sweet to say I'm a good teacher. Thank you.

What are you ladies doing this weekend? ICH I bet your will test one of the days haha! I have a pretty busy weekend. Tomorrow my parents are going on a trip with my nephew so I have to babysit their dog plus take care of my puppy because hubby has baseball. The puppy PIPER loves my parent's dog "SMOKEY" but he an older dog and has no energy for her. It is funny to watch her chase after him! He gets tired of it fast though so I'm going to have to come up with a way to keep them separated....any suggestions????:dohh:

omg your puppy is adorable!!!!!!! our puppy died 1 year ago. i was so sad i had her since i was 15 lol..

so i def want to test this weekend. with a frer.. but i think im out this month. idk why. i secretly caved and did another test today and bfn

Ich28: You aren't out! It's the BFN's that will get you down. When you know its just early. Hang in there... I feel so good about you! You will be here updating within the next few days of your BFP! And I'll be here dancing, screaming, shouting and DH will be thinking we won the lottery or something. I will be that happy! :) :) : Hang in there, theres no way for you to even know you're out. Happy baby growing days are coming your way. :hugs:

Srrhc: Your puppy is so cute! I have a 5 year old pug named Brady. :) Nothing planned this weekend except dancing when I see ICH28's BFP! :) I have no suggestions on how to keep them seperated. But, they are sure to keep you busy. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->