UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

aww hun that stinks =[ i am sure next cycle will be it, when did you bd last?

It only takes one spermy! :happydance: It sucks that you can't BD, but I'm hoping you'll be surprised with your June BFP! :hugs: Happy 2ww! :)

CD16 My temp went up even more. I'm pretty sure I ovulated either cd14 or cd15. My OPK was negative this morning too :) If I did O on the 14 or 15 day do you think there may be a chance? We bd on cd12????

Yes, definitley a chance hun! Sperm can live for 5 days! I like it! :) Happy 2ww! Let this one be the one... :happydance:

I sure hope it is too :) Even with what I had to do this cycle I still have a good feeling about it :) How many more days until your scan?

ICH how are you doing? Anything new?

5, but almost 4 now. Getting very very nervous. And hoping it's going to be totally different from March.

I'm glad you feel good about this cycle. I do to! :)

It will be different than March! I bet this is a little boy! Can't wait for 4 more days! Monday right?

hello ladies
i am alright, i am upset about my progesterone but i have started supplements and i am hoping my little bean will stick.

I know it will! The supplements are going to be great and your going to have the stickiest bean. Chin up! :hugs::flower:

=[ i know its just so hard for me to be positive.. its supposed to be like 15 to sustain a pregnancy and i know we caught it early on and loads of people have lower numbers then me and use supplements and stay pregnant but i am just scared to death.

It is hard to stay positive sometimes. Feeling scared is normal too. We are here for you and will give you encouragement. I just know you've got a strong little bean in there and it's determined to grow.

thanks honey.. today is my second day of the supplements... i am thinking of calling doc to request an earlier blood test, the one where my progesterone was only 10 was at 11dpo, i am 21 dpo and i am hoping it was only low because how early i was and has risen a great deal. i think i will continue the supplements through the weekend ( i am taking them either way till 12 weeks) but on monday i want to see if my level has risen since using it. i can't wait till june 25th my next appt to find out

I don't blame you for wanting reassurance. I'd definitley call them and asked for it to be checked again. I feel really good that they caught it in time. And you haven't had any symptoms of low progesterone, so thats a plus. :hugs:

srrhc: Tuesday. I could've had it Monday, but I felt like It was to much like living March. I went in at 8w2d on Monday to see no HB. It would've been 8w2d Monday again. So, I made it Tuesday 8w3d. So, 4 days now... as its after midnight here. I'm trying to stay positive... But, I'm very nervous.

ICH I don't blame you either. I think it's a good idea to call the doctor again. You'll feel much better having some reassurance.

Leinz: I think I would do the same thing with scheduling an appointment around that time. Good idea. It's going to be so exciting for you to hear the heartbeat and see your little bean growing! Tuesday can't get here fast enough I bet.

AFM: 3dpo and my nipples have been super sensitive all day. It really started yesterday too. Other than that I feel pretty good. FF confirmed O on cd14. I can't believe I Oed that early. I never would have thought I would based on my past cycles. I guess this medicine is really doing it's job. I'm going to try super hard not to test too early. Maybe 11 or 12dpo. Y'all will have to help me :)

thanks ladies. called my dr, they said i can get an early blood if i like, but that i should not be concerned, that my level is really not that low at all and if i wasn't a high risk pregnancy they would not be putting me on progesterone, that i can most likely stop taking it if i want once i get my blood and levels are fine. doc said i may give myself unnecessary worry if i get a blood done today, that they would not have risen significantly yet. decided to wait till june 25th. he is very confident this is a viable pregnancy, my beta numbers look great to him =] i feel better.

leinz i can't wait for your scan!!

srrhc you def are not out this cycle, one of my friends on here only bd'd once a whole month, 3 days before chart confirmed OV, and she got a bfp!

See ICH! I told you not to worry :). I'm so glad the doctor talked to you. At the same time though if you ever feel something is necessary be persistent! You know your body better tan anyone. I'm so happy about your little bean growing :)

That is really good to know about your friend who got a BFP after only 1 bd! I don't know what it is but I feel good about this one. I could be wrong but I have a feeling that something will happen this time. I'm going to be super sad if it doesn't though. But we will just try again.

Leinz I forgot to ask about your mouth sore. Did it go away on it's own?

thanks honey i really really love my new doctor. now i just have to wait for my first scan. i am nervous!! 10 days to go.. once i see a hb i will be so happy. i will cry i just know it. when i went to my first scan with sophia at 7 weeks, the tech said "heres your baby!" and i cried and my fiancee was just like.. "okay im really sorry but WHERE?!?!?" lol. aww even thinking about it makes me sad, i miss my baby girl so much. I am gonna tell her brothers and sisters all about her.

You'll always remember each special moment with her. So sweet. Her siblings will lover hearing about her too! You will have tears of joy at your scan and remembering Sophia is so sweet. She is looking down on you know and proud of how strong you are. You'll always be her mommy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->