UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

=D i know!! i can't wait for this appointment. i feel like time is crawling by

It sure does... I can't wait to meet my baby!

Can't wait for you to test! Can't wait for Ich's appt.! Can't wait for nothing!

Awww we are a bunch of anxious ladies.

So I worked at the Y tonight and we had so many babies. I had to hold a few because they were fussy. I just loved holding them in my arms. Babies are so sweet :) Can't wait to hold my own one day.

That day is getting closer, hun! :) Are you having any symptoms?

I know it will be here soon. The first few days I have very sensitive/sore nipples. They stopped being sore today :( Not sure if that's a bad sign or not. I had some headaches and runny nose and short bit of fatigue.

Today I just had some mild/dull cramps earlier in the day. I know it's still way to early to be discouraged so I'm trying to still stay positive :)

Definitley stay positive. I had no symptoms with this pregnancy in the 2ww. Except for the day before my BFP. I kept smelling things that weren't there. Weird.

It's gonna happen for you girl! :)

Thanks! I'm actually having a few dull cramps as we speak! Oh yeah one more weird thing. My legs have been breaking out the past 3-4 days???? SO weird. i have never broke out there. I'm using anything new so I know it can't be allergic???? I'm going to stay positive :) Some people never have symptoms till late on so...

Yes, stay positive. It's exciting... Theres a good chance you may be pregnant. I hope so... :)

I meant to say I'm NOT using anything new! HaHA

If I was prego this time I would be so happy. I would cry so much because I'd be so happy. I keep walking into our two extra bedrooms upstairs that are empty. We decided not to put anything in them because we are going to wait for out babies. Each time I walk in I imagine holding my baby. The feeling has been positive this week. I just know it will happen.

That is so sweet! I hope you fill those rooms, super fast! :happydance: I hope its this month also. :) I on the other hand, will have to move eventually as my house is just a two bedroom. HAHA! Would work for awhile...

haha! yep you'll soon need more room especially with the LO starting to walk!

We have a 4 bedroom cause we eventually want 3 :) but right now I'll just be so thankful if we are blessed with 1 :)

Our house does have huge rooms though. And we are thinking about buying DH's grandmothers 5 bedroom house. (She passed in April at 91.) We have to wait though until the kids get her estate settled which can take 8 months to a year.

I love it! It's in the beautiful country and less than a mile from Dh's family cemetary. So, it'd be awesome to keep it in the family. And we also plan on 3 children... So, 5 bedrooms would be more than perfect.

DH and I were married 6 years before we started our family. We wanted more financial security. And also I was the oldest of 10 children and needed a break from mother hen. When we did have kids... we were good and ready for family life.

My birthday is next Wednesday... I'll be my last 20 something! And DH will be 33 in December.

Wow 91! That's amazing! Houses out in the country are always so charming.

Your birthday is one week away. Happy early birthday! My birthday is in August and I can't believe I'll be 27! It seems like yesterday I was turning 21!

I keep feeling little cramps today. I hope that's a good sign. About 4 or 5 mores days until I'll test :haha:

Definately had more cramps today but they were mild and dull more like a pull? I have also had itch boobs.

I looked back on my Feb. chart where I became pregnant and I had cramps starting 7dpo and they continued. I hope so much this is a good sign. [-o<

Leinz I love your new picture! You can definately see that little girl/boy!

Cramping is an excellent sign. Had them a lot with DD and Lil Dragon in the 2ww. Not so much with this one... until the 7th or 8th week and now. My uterus should be the size of a grapefruit now. But, I really haven't... gained weight and my clothes aren't tight yet. I'm always hungry and MS comes if I don't eat frequent small meals.

Thanks about the picture. Took me forever to learn how to do Stills, and find free software to reformat the file. But, it was worth it. :)

4 days until testing! How exciting! I had DD at 27. :)

hey ladies did not log on yesterday.

srrhc it sounds like really great symptoms this month! i had cramping just like you are describing before i got my bfp!! fx for you!!

leinz i love your new pic also!! Sophia's stone came on Tuesday, I put a pic of it on my avatar.

Well i am a little emotional lately. My due date with Sophia is on Sunday, June 24th. It is going to be a hard day =[

can't wait for my scan on june 25th!! praying to hear a hb and get a great progesterone level back

Aww ICH I am so sorry for not noticing Sophia's stone. It is beautiful. I am so sorry you are sad :( I can't imagine how hard it will be. But just think the next day you'll be seeing your little munchkin and I so hope you hear the heartbeat too. I know that would just make your day! I'm like you were too though, I hope I can get pregnant before what would have been my due date.

Both of you are giving me hope for this cycle. I still have the cramps today. Also a little gassy (TMI sorry) :blush:
My boobs are about the same, but I noticed on my February chart that my boobs didn't start to get sore until later on in the pregnancy so hopefully that is a good sign too. I have been a little more irritably today which is NOT me at all. :nope:

My DH keeps saying you are pregnant and I hope he is right and I'm not letting him down this cycle.

Leinz almost 10 weeks OH MY GOsh!!!!
ICH 6 weeks!!!!

Ich28: I'm so sorry about June 24th coming up. :hugs: I love the stone soooo much! And I look forward to hearing all about Monday and how well it goes.

srrhc: Yay, getting close to testing! It's a good sign that hubby says this is your month. Hubby said so both times I was indeed pg. :) Sounds very good. My boobs have been sore since BFP! :) I know... 10 weeks, feels funny to jump ahead. But, can't go by two due dates... confusing.

thanks srrhc =D i just wish monday would come already.. i am so nervous something is wrong i don't know why.. =[ it is a very good sign that hubby says you are pregnant! i agree with leinz! with sophia and this pregnancy my fiancee knew right from the start!

Srrhc: What is your angels EDD? Mine was October 6. Before my Dr. gave me a EDD and I estimated it on O...Etc. My day of viability was my angels EDD.

I'm sure hun... That you will be expecting your rainbow by then.

Are you getting excited about testing soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->