UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

aww that was so sweet of you =] thanks so much.

so woo hoo for early ov!! what is that medicine? is it clomid? sorry i forgot!! your temps look great too! shooting way up!

You are more than welcome ICH. My doctor said no clomid as I'm ovulating on my own. He started with metformin which is also used to help with PCOS. He didn't diagnose me with PCOS but said that the metformin will make my eggs much stronger so I'm guessing it worked and my egge released much sooner since it was stronger??? Haha! I'm happy about it because it means that I won't have to wait as long between cycles. Hopefully it will continue that way. BUT hopefully I'll get a BFP this time too. It does have some awful side effect though but if it works then it is more than worth it. He said I would continue taking thru the 1st trimester than I'd be able to stop. I'll also be taking citrone 8% progestrone when I do get a BFP. Thanks for commenting on my chart. I'm pretty happy with it too!

oh man. i hope you get a bfp too hun. the crinone is really annoying! lol. it forms these clumps and they stay inside you and you literally have to take your finger and clean it out!! i have taken bding off the table ! and fiancee is mad! lo;

That was really sweet! I think thats wonderful that you will tell Sophia's brothers and sisters all about her. :) I cried reading what srrhc wrote... :hugs:

Mouth sore went away about 2 days after it arrived. Just for another to arrive and thats finally also went away. Its a good sign of my increasing bloodflow though. I'm very excited about my scan, but also nervous... I feel like I've had more symptoms this time around. But, it just sucks that I always felt pregnant with little dragon, also. I will feel so much better with reassurance on Tuesday.

Shhrc: Hun, I'm feeling so good about this month for you! :happydance: I hope you get pregnant this cycle and have nothing else to bother with in the ttc. But, at the same time... I'm happy that you'll have other options to get pregnant quick. I'm glad that you ovulate on your own. That is huge! :happydance: I also love that you brought O to CD14, more chances a year to get pregnant... However, you probably are already pregnant if O had not moved forward there would be no chance at all. A reason for that, I think so! :) How have you been feeling?

i cried too it was beautiful :hugs:

i cant wait for your scan pics!

Leinz: oh man another mouth sore! You poor thing. Well at least it is a good sign for you like you said. It seems like when you're pregnant it's easier to deal with symptoms cause you know why it's happening :)

FF moved my ov day to cd15 which is probably correct because I got my first +opk on cd14 and on cd15 was when I really felt the cramps on my left side. Fortunately it still says Sunday was a fertile day so...

My nipples are super itchy and sensitive again today. I'm soooo hoping this is a good sign. It's really hard to tell about my cm since I'm still getting some yucky fluid from the colpo, but most of that should all be out by Monday or Tuesday. It really hasn't been that bad though. Just a tiny bit of blood. So I guess I'm something like 3 or 4dpo. I think I may test next Sunday. DH will be out of town next weekend but he'll return Sunday night. Hopefully I'll be able to deliver good news. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up this time ladies.

Can wait for Tuesday Leinz and ICH your next!

I was thinking about editing the thread name to indicate your 2 BFP! Would you mind if I did so?

no of course honey thats okay. i hope your bfp comes really soon!! i have like no symptoms here

I don't mind either. :) Thanks! I can't wait for yours! It stinks that FF moved O to CD15, but from my experience O comes the day after positive OPK.... Still hoping this month is the one for you! :hugs:

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. cd14 or cd15...it's way better than cd21! I'll take it. I noticed some mild cramps or twinges (whatever you wanna call them) this evening. Not sure if it's something I ate or something else.

ICH: no symptoms yet...I bet they are right around the corner haha! But you may be one of the lucky ones who has no symptoms at all.

Gosh this cycle went by so fast but now it feels like slow motion! UGHHH the wait!

I've never had a fast 2ww.... When will you test, hun?

You are right the tww doesn't go by quick. I was thinking about testing next Sunday but I may try and wait as AF wouldn't be due until Wednesday or Thursday. I only have 1 test left too so that should help me wait haha...unless I buy more :blush:

haha i was supposed to wait ill 14dpo to test. tested at 7dpo.. silly me. got a bfn and was so sad

Yeah that sounds like something I would do too.
I know it's way to earlier for sympomts but I have a headache off and on today. Not a major one...dull. I'm also so tired (but that could be related to anything so...) Nipples are still too sensitive and sore to the touch.

Less than two days ICH! Whoo hoo! :happydance:

ICH still feeling good?

i am okay.. next appt is in 7 days and i am a nervous wreck . your symptoms sound promising

Wow one week till your next appointment. I can't wait to hear all the good news :)

5/6dpo and I have felt some dull cramps today.

srrhc: Your symptoms are sounding great! They are getting me very excited. Come on Sunday. I could never wait either... And even knowing it was to early. It still made me feel out.

Ich: Yay, one week! I hope your nerves settle down a bit. I'm sure if progesterone was a problem. You would've seen some spotting. :hugs:

AFM: TOMORROW! OMG! TOMORROW! I'm freaking out a bit! Can't believe I'm here again. Also trying to stay positive... Last night I saw a birthing unit hospital commercial. The mother was handed a newborn. I couldn't stop crying. I already love this baby so much.

Awww it's amazing how you can become so attached so quickly. It's a love you can't explain. I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow.

good luck leinz cant wait to hear about your scan

Yes Leinz can't wait to hear!

ICH almost 6 weeks whoo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back