• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

ICH I bet you are so ready for Monday. And I hope that you will feel reassured after your visit.

The EDD for my angel was November 13th. I feel positive that I will be pregnant with my rainbow baby by then. I sure hope so because that seems like such a long way away.

I'm feeling nervous about testing. I've had pulling/cramps since 7dpo. I had a little fatigue yesterday and slight dizziness. I have some skin breakout too. But that's it. I hate to say it but as positive as I was feeling before now I feel like I'm out. I know it's still way to early but...

I'm going to hold out on testing as long as possible.

I don't know why I was thinking you were later than 7dpo. Yes, it's to early to feel out. This month is the one... I just feel it! :) :) :) x

Thanks Leinz tomorrow is 10dpo and I originally said I'd test Sunday (11dpo). I may hold out if I can haha! I think if it was neg on sunday that I would end up depressed.

Ahhhh... well I didn't get the word since. HAHA! It had me thinking you were only 7dpo and that had me all confused. I couldn't wait either. Remember, though the average BFP comes at 12dpo. :hugs:

I won't be around tomorrow... I am going out of town to visit my brothers grave. And to also attend my little sisters graduation party. :) I hope to hear of your BFP as soon as I get back.

Hope you enjoy your trip and sister's graduation party. That is very sweet you visiting your brother. That must be hard.

It's getting harder not to test. I still have the weird cramps (pulling and pressure) nothing like AF. So lets see...they started the night of 6dpo and I'm 10dpo now so I've had them for 4 days straight. My boos feel tight today and they feel bigger to me but that could be in my head. The blue veins in my bbs are darker today too. I worked an extra shift this morning at the Y and I was so fatigued the whole time. I could barely keep up with the kids. On another note I held a 10 month old baby to give her her bottle in the rockerchair and just feel in love. The last time I did that was with my nephew who is now almost 12. I mean I hold babies all the time, but she was almost falling asleep in my arms. I keep thinking this will be me soon holding my own baby. I just know I'm meant to be a mom. No matter how long it takes or how hard it is or how much money it cost...I will be a mom one day.
So anyway now that I shared my story! HAHA! I made myself eat breakfast because of my meds but I was no where near hungry, but once lunch came I was ready to tear through a wall to get some food! Haha!

Right now I'm optimistic about testing. I just know though that I won't be as strong as I was last month when I got a negative. I will definitely cry if I get a BFN this time. But I shouldn't because I already knew it would be a far chance since we didn't get to BD as much. Ughhh I need to stop rambling. It's all in God's hands now so I'm going to try and relax. I am going to buy some test either tonight or tomorrow as I thought I had some left BUT I only have OPKs.

Now I'm off to pick up my parent's dog because they are on a cruise!!! I'm so happy for them but man do I wish I was on a cruise right now! haha that would definitely take my mind off testing. So I'm going to be soooo busy with Smokey and Piper this weekend. Keep in mind Smokey can't stand Piper cause she is still a puppy. DH is out of town with baseball and won't be back until Sunday night. Ohhhhhh give me the patience please Lord! :haha:

10dpo
I caved in and tested.:dohh:
Wish I hadn't as it was a BFN. I cried pretty bad.
I should have prepared myself better. I guess the symptoms were just getting to me, but obviously they have nothing to do with pregnancy. So now I'm wondering why in the world I have had cramps for the past 4 days when AF isn't due until Thursday????
Guess I'll be on to the next cycle. Hopefully I'll O earlier again like I did this time so it won't be that long of a wait.
I'll be clinging to good news and updates from you too ladies :)

aww honey it is still early.. you are not out till the witch shows.. remember.. you can implant from 5-12dpo. so the egg could still be traveling. i am sorry your sad =[ =[

Whoa! What a day I have had already! My puppy is super sick and woke me up at 4:00am and I have been busy cleaning all morning. Poor thing she can't help it but without hubby here this is difficult. And smokey is upset about it all too. Well at least it took my mine off testing for a while right. My SIL's bf came over to help me thank goodness. He is the sweetest little guy. Not feeling too much symptom wise. Had the same ole cramps this morning. I sure wish I knew why I have had them for so long. Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend! :hugs:

oh honey =[ so sorry you are having a rough morning.. i had those cramps also.. fx that you implanted late and the witch never shows.. if not next month is ur month!

I can't believe your already almost six and a half weeks! Wow!!! Not too much longer till you doc visit. Yes your right if I don't get my :bfp:Then next month for sure :winkwink::winkwink:

Srrhc: That flashing BFP got me all excited. My heart was dancing. I thought that was your update. Pooooo! Anyways, not all hope is lost for this cycle. I'm still holding out hope that this is the one. :)

There really is nothing like holding a sleepy, sleeping baby! :) I'm glad you won't give up! It really is worth everything... Even your tears over the BFN. I was only TTC for 5 months when I concieved Dragon... But, every month I cried. I hope it happens for you soon, hun!

I'd also love to be on a cruise! :) :) :)

I sure did! It was fun... I love being pregnant. But, it called for many stops for the loo and... I was exhausted. Found it hard to pay attention to conversations. I look forward to the second tri. My brothers getting married August 18... I should feel good for that! :)

Awww that's one day before my BDAY! I love wedddings. They are so much fun. Yes fatigue was a huge thing for me and I was only 6 weeks so I cant imagine how bad it must be at 10weeks! And the potty breaks! Oh much fun haha! Glad you had a great trip. DH will be here in about 30 mins. I can't wait!!! I miss him so much!

Awww... My DH is on his way home also. We are sticking around but nevertheless... he's on vacation until next Monday.

I look forward to taking DD swimming, feeding the ducks, and to the toddler playground as a family. :) Just taking it easy this year!

That sounds like a lot of fun. How is the walking coming along with LO?

LO only wants to walk for Daddy & Mommy! She is coming along, but all shy about it. :)

That is just too cute. She already knows how to impress her parents :winkwink:

hi ladies, got my scan today. i cried!!

my little bean =]

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
Asses how beautiful and exciting!! Don't you feel better now? That is just so wonderful! :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->