UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

No I haven't yet, but I think I'm going to now. I totally forgot. I got home and starting playing with the puppy. Okay I'm sure it's going to be a neg but I'll post back in a few :)

heyy im waiting for you to post back lol fx hun

Aww no!! Next month!!!! Did you bd a lot ? how many dpo are you?

Awww it's okay. For the first time since we've been trying I'm not in tears over this. I think that is good for me.

We did bd but I'm sure we could have done it more haha! They say even with perfect timing it's about a 25% chance of conceiving.

Today I'm 14dpo.

I'll get em next month!!!! :winkwink:

Leinz: I've been meaning to say that I love your new pic. So cute!!!

Ich28: I'm glad you also have a good feeling about this cycle. It's going to be a long 2ww... :) 12dpo is a good plan, but it's going to be hard to wait. But you can do it! :)

Srrhc: I'm sorry it was BFN! I'm happy that you are so positive about it. And also still happy the :witch: isn't here yet! Hoping for late implant. :hugs: And... WHAT are you doing for your anniversary? How many years?

you are like an inspiration lol really.. i am so happy you are not upset. i will probably cry if i get a bfn this time

That is very true. The witch hasn't arrived yet so....
It will be our 1 year anniversary. We are going to Savannah GA. He has never been there and I've only been once. I LOVED it!
We are going to do a ghost/pub crawl! It is the #1 most haunted place in America. I don't believe in that stuff, but it's fun to hear stories :)
Then in July one of his friends is getting married in Ohio so we are going to make a road trip out of it and travel to Chicago and Boston and Ann Harbor Michigan.

I think this summer will help us get pregnant because I'll be out of school/work so no stress and we are going to be doing so many fun things.

Thanks for asking :) :hugs:

yes, most people get pregnant easier when they are not stressing

you are like an inspiration lol really.. i am so happy you are not upset. i will probably cry if i get a bfn this time

haha! Girl trust me I have cried the Ohio River before!!!! It is hard to be strong sometimes. I guess I just have a lot of distractions around me right now and I'm happy about school/work almost being done. My job can be very stressful so summer time is always a great retreat!

You aren't going to need to cry because you're going to get a BFP this time!

Srrhc, sure is strong. Every month AF showed or BFN, I bawled like a baby. It always felt like CD1 was the end of the world. I just hoped so much in the 2ww. DH would say... Whats wrong with you? It's not like we aren't going to keep trying. It'll happen for us... But, I still couldn't shake my bad mood.

And Srrhc, what will you be doing to celebrate your anniversary?

Yes, Ich28 is getting the BFP! I feeeeeeel it!

Awwwweeeee! Only 1 more week and 5 days until you aren't a newlywed! :) Very exciting! GA sounds fun, but I'm not all about the haunted places. I love Chicago, DH and I honeymooned there. It was a 2 week road trip, we just got in the car and drove. We then flew back to Chicago for our 5 year. I love it there.

A July wedding in Ohio! :) I live in Ohio! Northern or Southern? It's HOT here early! It's not even summer until June 21. But, thats probably what we get for having such a nice winter. It's been 90-100 for two weeks. I have a Southern Ohio wedding in August. My little brother is getting married. I'm from the south, but settled with DH in the North.

Owoooo! I'd love to do Boston to! You are definitley going to be pregnant this summer. Your trip sounds like so much fun. You aren't going to have time for us girls here on BNB! :cry:

lol you guys are making me so happy!
srrhc are you a teacher?
sounds like you have a fun summer planned!

Leinz: Yeah I'm not into the haunted stuff either, but since it is the most haunted place in American we figured why not haha! We like doing new things. I can't believe I've been married for almost a year. It has gone by so fast!

Ich: Yes I am a 2nd grade teacher and LOVE it! Next year will be my 6th year. It has flown by too!

Well I'm off to a great day with the kiddos...check in with you ladies later on this afternoon!

Awwwweeeee! Only 1 more week and 5 days until you aren't a newlywed! :) Very exciting! GA sounds fun, but I'm not all about the haunted places. I love Chicago, DH and I honeymooned there. It was a 2 week road trip, we just got in the car and drove. We then flew back to Chicago for our 5 year. I love it there.

A July wedding in Ohio! :) I live in Ohio! Northern or Southern? It's HOT here early! It's not even summer until June 21. But, thats probably what we get for having such a nice winter. It's been 90-100 for two weeks. I have a Southern Ohio wedding in August. My little brother is getting married. I'm from the south, but settled with DH in the North.

Owoooo! I'd love to do Boston to! You are definitley going to be pregnant this summer. Your trip sounds like so much fun. You aren't going to have time for us girls here on BNB! :cry:

I'm so very excited for Chicago. I've always wanted to go.
That sounds like a fun honeymoon too! How long have you been married?

The couple we are seeing get married lives in Columbus. I can't believe it's that hot already. My in laws live in Boardman (near Youngstown) and every summer I have visited I have been cold haha!
Awww your little bro is getting married! That is awesome! My older brother has never married and I don't think he will haha.
Where in the south are you originally from?

I hope I get prego this summer because :witch: just arrived right on time! So cd 1 it is! I'm ready to try again and this time we are going to catch that little egg!!!

And I will definately have time for BnB!!!! This place is great you two ladies are wonderful. I'll be on here more once school is officially out!

I also forgot to add this...

If I had been charting then I would have never suspected AF was coming today other than the few cramps I had the other day. I feel super today and usually on cd 1 and 2 I am very emotional, crampy, and have backaches/headaches. Maybe it won't be so bad this time :)

srrhc that is awesome you are a teacher. i am a phlebotomist lol.
my temp went way up today.hope that is a good sign!

Wow you have a job I could not do haha! I have a weak stomach. Thank goodness for people like you though because we sure do need good ones. Awesome temp spike! Yay!!!

I love being a teacher. It is definately hard work and people have the notion that it is a 7:00-2:00 job...that is sooooo wrong! I work from about 6am - 5pm everyday and then I carry stuff home with me too. It is all worth it though. Seeing children laugh and getting hugs from them is absolutely priceless. We had our end of year celebration today and it was a blast. They made their own books and we had cookies, cupcakes, fruit dipped in chocolate, sugar, sugar, sugar!!! haha! They were very well behaved too....okay so now I'm rambleing. Can you tell I love my students???!!!?? :haha::blush:

And please don't mind my spelling. I am teacher, but I have the worst spelling! I'm constantly doing the ABC check!

Well CD1 wasn't so easy after all. I am more than crampy! I feel like my back is gonna fall off and from the waist down is just so sore :cry:. CD2 is usally a lot better and CD3-5 is a cake walk.

Anything new with either of you??? Leinz you are about 5 1/2 weeks now right? Close to 6 and then before you know it 8 and 12!!! I can't wait for you to have your first visit. My best friend is having her first u/s today. She mc in September 2011 so I am elated that she is pregnant again.

Hope you both have had a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->