UPDATED 4BFP!!! Praying to be pregnant and stay PAL

srrhc you sound like such a great teacher!! omg your kids can have sugar?!?! lol in my state they made a new rule.. you can't bring in birthday treats or anything and at school parties they only give out like pretzels. my niece was telling me about it the other day! how unfair is that?!?!?

i hope the cramping stops. grr i hate af.. i hope i don't see her this month! is the temp spike a good thing? it went up so much lol!

Awww thanks. I try to be as enjoyable as I can. I had some amazing elementary school teachers growing up so I try hard to create good memories for them.

We are allowed to have 2 parties a year: Christmas, Valentines, and End of Year. So on those days anything goes. For the rest of the year we have to follow strict guidelines too, but sometimes things slide by. Once a month we are allowed to celebrate birthdays. I seems a little strict but I guess we are luckier than some.

When I got pregnant in March I had a triphastic (spelling???) shirt!!!! I hope this is a good sign for you. I've also seen where you can still be pregnant without the spike. The higer temps are definately a good sign though as it indicates your progestrone is increasing!!!! Better home for baby.

I'm sure it does! This is so exciting! :happydance: :happydance: I'm not sure how you will be able to wait until 12dpo to test! :)

Srrhc: No Witch? I'm still hoping you are pregnant too! :)

WHAT! NOOOOO! I hate that :witch: and her ugly face. I hope you are being good to yourself. :hugs: And I've my fingerscrossed for the June BFP and an early O!

I know :( It would have been perfect to get pregnant this cycle because I would have been able to get through the 1st trimester (hopefully) before going back to school.
I have a good feeling about June though:thumbup: and if I do get pregnant I'll be really close to finishing up the 1st tri before going back to work.

I hope this medicine helps me ovulate earlier. That's the only thing that stinks is I feel I have a double tww. I have to wait two weeks after my period to ovulate and then another tww haha! Oh well it could be worse.

I'm interested in seeing if I'll notice any changes in my charting too. :shrug:
At least it'll be interesting this time around :haha:

I started working out again too. Just at home right now. I'm not overweight by any means. I used to be too skinny and now I'm finally healthy....but with bathing suit season I'd love to be little bit slimmer :lol:

We'd all love to be a little thinner for bathing suit season! :) I really hope the medicine makes O get here sooner for you.

My cycles were 30-32 days before MC and after first AF I was on pace for a 35 day cycle. It is frustrating waiting on O.

TTC and pg, there is just sooo much waiting. The waitng to O, then 2ww, then first appt, first trimester, gender scan... Then waiting to meet your baby. Etc.

I'm glad you are positive and June is your month! Your summer will be fun, I hope it doesn't rush by to fast. :hugs:

I added my chart in my signature. Let's see if I keep up with it!:haha:
I'm a pencil and paper kinda girl so this will challenge me, but I thought it might help y'all to see my chart :) Plus it will give me something else to obsess over :haha:.

:sad1: I'll be glad when CD1 and 2 are over. I'm starting to feel ickier (if that is a word!) I think I'm going to crawl into bed early tonight :sleep:

ICH: I noticed your chart has the cover line and line for ovulation. Will ff add that on it's own or did you have to put it in yourself?

Hi ladies i had an awful day today. My boss made me cry and was a huge insensitive jerk. And my fiancee is being mean. He woke me up to have sex last night but i was too tired and said no . Now he says i only want to have sex with him when there is a possibility i will get pregnant but since i already ovulated i don't want to bd. i wanna run away!!! i wanted to POAS today too. Srrhc i hope that AF goes away soon. FX this is your month!

Leinzlove when is your first scan?!?! 8 weeks?

hey FF adds that. once your temp rises during O time it needs 3 higher temps to confirm ov!!

ICH28: 6dpo and crying emotional... This definitley is the month for you! I just know it! I'm so excited!

I'm sorry your boss made you cry. :hugs: I wouldn't worry about the no sex thing with DH. My DH always says much of the same. And I have a really low sex drive in early pregnancy. :hugs: I hope your day gets better!

My scan is June 19. I will be 8w3d. It can't get here fast enough for reassurance.

ICH: I'm so sorry about your day! :hugs:. Don't let the boss get to you. They can be down right mean sometimes. My hubby did the same thing when we first started. He didn't realize how tired I was sometimes. We are better now and when I'm tired I try to do other things to keep him happy too, but over time he has come to understand that we do need to do it more in the fertile window. I hope he comes around and is nicer. :hugs: Buuutt I agree with Leinz...emotional on 6 dpo! :happydance:I can't wait for you to test test test! It'll be perfect! Leinz has her BFP, then ICH gets hers, and I'll get mine next too!!!

...and yay I'm so proud I loaded my last cycles chart on ff haha! I'm on a roll, but now I'm seriously tired and in need of a glass of wine.

To Do List
1.) Get a glass of wine
2.) Get a blanket
3.) Get a good book
4.) Get cozy on the couch.

Good night girls! Talk to you all tomorrow :winkwink:.

Goodnight hun! Glass of wine... sounds sooo nice! :) And thats right BFP's for us all! :)

good night!! feel better..

omg i know i cried like a baby. i was freaking out lol of course he didn't see but i was like SOBBING.. hope its a good sign! my fiancee is just being annoying. i explained to him that clearly if i only wanted him to get me pregnant we would only bd when i am ovulating... we bd 19 times this month for god sake!!!

Awww...may he was having a bad day or PMS too haha! :haha:.
He prolly feels bad about it now. Guys can super sensitive and they don't even realize it!

I feel much better this morning. I have a lot of energy! Weird...it's gotta be the time of the year because I never have this much energy during CD1 and

Leinz you are almost less than 20 days away from your first visit! That is so exciting!

ICH you are about a week away or less from seeing your BFP! Soooo exciting!

!!! i hope its a bfp. if its a bfn ill cry lol.. my temp went up again today :happydance: i think im testing on saturday. i can't wait till 12dpo lol i was kidding myself with that one. glad you are feeling well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->