Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

hello to my fellow bu ladies :flower:

great news Melanie! don't worry about dates too much, at 6/7 weeks it's a matter of a fraction of a mm and they can easily be out, one of the reasons why they leave it to 12 weeks for your "proper" dating scan.

How are you Christiana? You must be close now! Is your little lady still head down?

AFM I'm ok, had 3 scans in total now and am 10 + 3 today, so far so good :thumbup:

hey Holymoly! Wow you re nearing the end of the first trimester...yayyyayayayayay!!!!well done! Soon you ll be having your growth scan...do you get to know the gender? would you like to know or are you keeping it a surprise? Cant wait to see some scan pics!
Yes, we re getting closer, i think my little lady is still head down but i ll tell you for sure tomorrow after my scan! Hopefully i ll have the stitch removed in 2 weeks and Natalia will arrive very soon after that (doc thinks the same day but who knows!) Still havent prepared or bought anything though...I am THAT superstitious and still scared and not yet allowing myself to feel the excitement!Roll on 37 weeks!

Quick update from me: had a scan today...yah right...bu and luck of space...bull.... If you ask me! Bubs was head down a month now and doc had assured me it was extremely difficult for her to turn again due to the bu...yeah right...cheaky little monkey turned into a footling position again..bummer...i so wanted to have a vaginal birth again but my chances are getting slimmer by the day! Anyway i wont say too much because agter two losses all i really want is my baby sfe and sound really but...bummer for feet down! She s also rather small, 2100g just like her brother was but i guess with my luck of space and possible ic that s a good thing. Have another nst next thursday and then we ll decide when we ll be taking the stitch out i guess. That s it from me.. Just in case, i need all the fingers i can get crossed to get her head down again! Any tricks ladies??

Quick update from me: had a scan today...yah right...bu and luck of space...bull.... If you ask me! Bubs was head down a month now and doc had assured me it was extremely difficult for her to turn again due to the bu...yeah right...cheaky little monkey turned into a footling position again..bummer...i so wanted to have a vaginal birth again but my chances are getting slimmer by the day! Anyway i wont say too much because agter two losses all i really want is my baby sfe and sound really but...bummer for feet down! She s also rather small, 2100g just like her brother was but i guess with my luck of space and possible ic that s a good thing. Have another nst next thursday and then we ll decide when we ll be taking the stitch out i guess. That s it from me.. Just in case, i need all the fingers i can get crossed to get her head down again! Any tricks ladies??

Im still here - still pregnant so far :)

Bummer she moved - I think I read on here that someone did a lot of walking and they think that that encouraged bub to move head down...

I keep planning on doing some sort of exercise but Im absolutely exhausted at the end of the day and crawl into bed really early. Im still in th eprocess of miscarrying that other twin - it feels like its taking forever...maybe I will just be one of those women that bleed for the whole pregnancy...I'll need to take out shares in a sanitary napkin company...

I have my midwife appointment Friday - Im really looking forward to it.

Thats all my news - cant wait to hear your good news...not long now :)

Hey Melanie, thanks hun, i really hope she moves again but at the end of the day i guess i shouldnt even dare say anything...we ve been through so much that as long as she comes out safe, we re ok! So gad to hear you re doing good too and you re keeipng your sense of humor! It s pretty normal to feel exhausted at this point, dont worry about exercising, you ll have plenty of time and energy once you re in the second trimester!
True, sbl, are you ok hun?

Natalia is obviously starting to keep her mummy on her toes already! I've heard acupuncture is very effective at turning breech babies, one of the midwives in my area has written a paper on it.

Good news Melanie! If you're tired, rest! Your body will tell you what to do, just listen to it.

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Hey holy! She sure is!!! I ve heard about acupuncture too and i ve called a few therapists but noone wants to take the respossibility here so i guess i m out if that option. I m laying in all sorts of weird undignifying positions to help her turn but for now i can still feel her head up undel my ribs!! How are you doing hun?

I'm well thanks, counting down the days until second tri:happydance:

Just had a thought, I've heard moxa can help turn a baby too, it don't know of you know it? My acupuncturist uses it but I think you can use it yourself safely. It's basically a stick of herbs that look a bit like a cigar that you burn the end of and then hold over certain pressure points (without touching your skin but close enough to feel the heat). I don't know too much about it (so don't trust me on it!) but might be worth investigating?

Hey ladies!!! I guess that was it for me!!! 6 pm i went to get my son s gift (2 on the 18/05) and i got a really sharp pain. I thought natalia was trying to turn as the pain lasted for about half an hour. Went home to receive our guests but as they kept coming i kept feeling worse. So i called the doc who said she was probably trying to turn but advised to meet him at the hospital just in case. Left my house at 7.. By 7:30 contractions were coming two minutes apart and baby was head down. So my gorgeous natalia was born by c section at 9:10pm weighting 2180g! She s in the monitoring unit so i havent been able to see her except through pictures but the doc said if everything remains stable she ll be out tomorrow night! Cant wait to hold her and kiss her!!
I m in pretty much a lot of pain right now and cant sleep but i dont care! Thank you so much ladies for being there for me and supporting medir so long! I will get back to you as soon as things have eased off!! Again thank you and i guess i wish a happy and healthy remaining to all preggos!!!

Oups i meant head up!!! My two babies were born on the same day two years apart!!!

Aww Chistiana, thats brilliant that Natalia is here safe and well. Congratulations. I bet you just cant wait to kiss and cuddle her. How strange your two children sharing the same birthday! Oh I hope you do get her home soon. Cant wait to hear more and see pictures.
Your bound to be really sore after the section but I hope teh pain eases up soon. Take care xx

wonderful news. congratulations! :happydance:

hope you feel better and get to take Natalia home very soon xx

Awe congrats Christina do happy for you :) cat wait to see a pic glad little Natalia arrived safe an sound keep us updated xx

Ah congratulations chistiana! :happydance:

Delighted for you that everything went well, great news!

xxxx

Congrats Christiana! Lovely to hear your news :)

Unfortunately I'm miscarrying the second twin so don't have anything happy to share and will be leaving the forum.

Thanks everyone for your advice and support I'll be asking more investigation to be done on my uterus and feel I have some ideas of the questions to ask...thanks again x

Holymoly, littlemama, mrs broody,sbl and all the other ladies, how are you my lovelies?? Melanie, i am so so sorry i missed your post, and so sorry you lost the second twin. It s been a little while but i m hoping and praying you ve had some answers and healing hass begun for you.
Ladies, how have you been??? Littlemama, do we have any happy news? All the other ladies...where are you now?
It s been difficult our end, natalia is a very lazy eater and bfing is a challenge, especially due to prematurity but we re fighting for it! I need to tell you that even though it was a difficult roller coster pregnancy i ve already forgotten the difficulties and missing my belly. So enjoy it ladies! Cant wait to find out your news. Sorry i ve been out for so long, i ve no time to myself whatsoever, i visit the loo with two kids on my lap!!

hey christina glad to see bub is doing ok bit of a bugger that she is a lazy bub with bfding :/ no good news here yet we have decided to take this month i know i ovulate on sunday just gone because of increased CM but we just having fun and enjying being together so hopefully our BFP will come real soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->