Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Went for scan today and unfortunately no heartbeat could be found have to go to antenatal clinic to see doc am heartbroken :'(

Oh littlemama I dont know what to say. My heart is broken for you. Stay strong huni, we are here for you xxx

littlemama, im soo sorry for you! ill say a prayer to help you get through this.

Ow baby, i m so so so very sorry this happened to you again, it s just heartbreaking to hear such sad news. Please stay strong hun, we
will all be thinking of you and praying you get through this. We re here for anything we can do for you. I know a 2nd mc seems like a cruel joke, i remember i was mad with the world, but please dont give up, you have two angels looking over you, you will get your rainbow. Pm me if i can do anything for you

hey ladies thank you for all your kind words, when i went for scan i was 9 weeks and 4 days and bub was measuring 9 weeks 4 days, doc ordered beta hcg blood tests to be done friday and monday and i see him again on tuesday as wants to be 100% sure being that everything was measuring correctly, i haven't had any bleeding no cramps and still feel quite pregnant i cant help but feel they are wrong which i know is most likely wishful thinking but atm its helping me through, if all is right and my little angel has gone to heaven this will be my third miscarriage i had one when i was 19 at 6 weeks pregnant, and one last year in jan, doc has said that because this is my third he is going to start investigating and see about taking some medications to help when i do fall again, also have some blood tests to make sure no underlying problem is causing them, at this point i don't even know if i want to even think about trying again my happy ending seems to be getting further and further away i feel like y body is against me but thank you for all your kind words they truly are appreciated, i will update as soon as i know more from doc thank you xx

Thanks for updating us littlemama. Did the doc do a tvu or just an abdominal one? I m really really hoping he was wrong and just missed the hb. If however your angel has indeed grown its wings please please dont lose hope huney. I know you probably dont want to even think about ttc again now but you re so very strong and i m sure you will get your rainbow someday. Once you have some answers about whats causnig your mcs you can take some measures and have your happy ending. It might even be something as simple as aspirin to help with blood flow. Anyway, i am blabling, i just want you to know i m here for you . Lots of hugs

Hope your ok Littlemama,
As chistiana has said if you just had an abdominal ultrasound and not tvu it may have just not picked it up. I always had tvu up till 12 weeks and another tvu at 18 weeks to check my cevix. If unfortunately you are having another tragic loss dont give up hope. we are here for you.
As for me, unfortunately my sister has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. They have caught it in the early stages but we are all, as you can imagine beside ourselves with worry.
I cant quite believe it.
xx

Ow sbl, this is tragic news. I m so sorry she and you are all going through this. Please be strong for your sister, it s a good thing they ve caught it early. I will be thinking and praying for her.

So sorry to hear sbl love and prays to you! Xx am booked in dr d&c tomorrow as doesn't seem to want to happen naturally they are hoping to look at uterus and back to gyno in 6 weeks o have tests done and bub being sent off for genetic testing :(

Hugs for you littlemama, I know you must be feeling so sad right now. Just know you've always got friends here to talk to.
xx

so so sorry littlemama ...i ll be thinking of you tomorrow, please be strong as you ve always been and keep your faith hun. Hope you get some answers soon.:hugs:

I am so sorry littlemama :( I hope the best for you <3

Hey ladies, thought I'd poo by for an update hope you are all doing well and your LO to! Had surgery on valentines day of all days :( went ok will get results of genetic testing in about 6 weeks have had a lot of mild cramping but thurs afternoon an last night around 3.30am I had excruciating pain I felt like I was miscarrying naturally is was that painful kept me awake for 3 and half hours just killing me with pain i passed a lot of large clots I am off to my doc on Monday to get check up, emotionally I feel numb I can't cry and I just feel lost wandering around but hopefully as time goes on it will get easier thankyou for all your kind words and prays means the world to me xx

So Sorry for your loss littlemama. Sometimes the numbness is helpful for a while, whilst the rawness fades a bit. Hugs x

So sorry for everything you had to go through littlemama. I hope the pain has subsided today. I dont have words for how you feel, i know the feeling you re describing... I felt i just couldnt believe it for a long time after my 2nd angel. Please be kind and gentle to yourself, ask fir people around you to pamper you and hear you out and we re all here for you

Hi Littlemama16,

So sorry to hear of your loss :(

Just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know Im thinking of you.

Melanie x

Littlemama- Once ahain im so sorry for what you're going through, i cant even imagine. Keeep yourself surrounded by positive people and know you will get through this. lots of love your way!

Hi ladies, I just got diagnosed today with a heart-shapped uterus at nearly 10 weeks pregnant. The doctor didn't seem too concerned, and the u/s went well but I'm obviously now wondering what this means for the future of this pregnancy. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi dime and welcome. A heart shaped uterus is a much better/softer version of a bicornuate uterus. It means there is a very slight drop at the top of your uterus. It probably wont affect your pg at all considering its small and as the baby grows the uterus streches. I had a complete septum down the middle and still made it to 38+4 and 35+2 with my babies. Nevertheless your doc might treat you as high risk and you might want to rest whenever and as much as you can. If you have any more questions i ll be happy to help if i know the answer. Congratulations and keep us updated we love more success stories!

Hi dime and welcome. A heart shaped uterus is a much better/softer version of a bicornuate uterus. It means there is a very slight drop at the top of your uterus. It probably wont affect your pg at all considering its small and as the baby grows the uterus streches. I had a complete septum down the middle and still made it to 38+4 and 35+2 with my babies. Nevertheless your doc might treat you as high risk and you might want to rest whenever and as much as you can. If you have any more questions i ll be happy to help if i know the answer. Congratulations and keep us updated we love more success stories!

Thanks Christiana, i probably will have more questions, this is all very new to me, I didn't even know this was possible. The doctor's notes say bicornuate but he described it to me as heart-shapped. He just didn't go into any detail so I wasn't worried until I got home and looked into it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->