Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Ow those are wonderful scans dodger, looking forward to many more to come!

Thank you!! I'm hoping to get scheduled for another one next week, but we'll see how it goes with the holidays and scheduling. :p

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope you have a great one!!

Congrats on your pregnancy Dodger :).

Omg ladies next Friday is my section date!! I have less than a week to go and I am beyond excited. I feel great and no signs point to labor so looks like I will be waiting till Friday. I can't wait to upload a pic for you ladies to see. I hope everyone is doing well :).

Yay tiff!! Baby soon!

I went to the ob today and no signs of IC or any issues so the OB is now treating me like a normal OB patient! I still am on the high risk team but no more weekly ultrasounds or cervical checks unless there are issues.. I am happy but sad I won't get to see baby so often like I have been. So appt in 2 weeks and I have to do the glucose test at that appt. I tried to get out of it but it didnt work but anyways if they are forcing me to do it basically then I will. I did get some pretty pics today! That was exciting because the last few scans baby has been uncooperative.

Tiff yyaaayyyy cant wait!!!

Mo were are those pics, we wanna see!!! :)

Here's 1. I have to do separate posts b/c I can't do more than 1 at a time :(

Tiff- wow your coming into the home stretch now. Best of luck hun. Hope everything goes well for you.
Mo- fab pics! Baby is coming along nicely.
Whats your dd?

Chisitiana- did you guys have a nice christmas?
Whats everyones plans for new year?

Due date April 5 but delivery date around March 14-18 via c section.. 11 weeks!!

You really will not find those 11 weeks going by!
Fingers crossed the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful and you make it to you scheduled section date!

Ooowwww you re almost there mo!!! I cant believe it s just 11 weeks! And those pics...beautiful! Cant wait to see lo out and about!

And tiff...5 days!!!

Sbl how was xmas with eva running around hun?? We had an interesting one, me and both the kids have been running a very high fever but doc cant find anything wrong with us so we went to a santa clause kingdom to play, saw frozen in the movies, ate lots of sweets and generally had a blast!!!

Best of luck Tiff!
Hope all goes well.
xxx

Tiff is it today?? I thought it was on the 3rd and was expecting your news? Hope it all went great hun and you re holding your little bundle as we write!

I think it was Friday Chisitiana but I got my days mixed up yesterday.
Christmas holidays have me all over the place!!

Lol same here! I cant believe i m back at work in 2 days! Time just flew by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->