Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Tiff any news hun? You ve got me a little worried here even though i m pretty sure you re just in another world of happiness and cant really get down to writing at the moment!

Been thinking about her too Chisitana! But I think it took me a week or so after Eva was born to get round to it!

While I'm here do any of you ladies suffer with midcycle or ovulation bleeding?
I've had it two cycles in a row now and its got me majorly worried. Thinking about the big C word.
I'm booked in to see my Dr Monday.

Sbl i ve never had midcycle or ov bleeding hun but i ve heard it s very frequent and normal so i wouldnt worry. Of course do get your doctors opinion but until your appointment i really think you shouldnt worry..i think it just means you have pretty strong ovulation.
I dont remember how long it took for me to announce it after i had nikola but because natalia was in the nicu i spend my time in here just to take my mind off not being able to hold her!

I have midcycle bleeding/ovulation bleeding with almost every cycle... Dr wasnt worried about it. IDK what causes it; my current OB said it was more about lining issues but I've never had issues with my lining so IDK.

Alright ladies he is here!! Safe and sound weighing in at a lovely 8 pounds 2.7 ounces, and at 19.5 inches long. We spent two nights in the hospital together and I was released with him on the fifth. He is doing well with breastfeeding and I just love him so much. I will post pictures as soon as my phone stops being a jerk lol. What website can I use to attatch an image using a url?

Ah woohoo congratulations tiff!!
Lovely weight. :)
How are you feeling?
Try photobucket or you can just upload directly to here?
x

Thanks girls I'm try my best to put it out of my mind till Monday at least.
xx

YyaaayYyyy tiff congratulations!!!!! So happy he s here safe and sound and you re sounding so happy and relaxed too!!! Well done mummy!

I am feeling great. I am not over tired and I just love waking up in the middle of the night to feed my son. His name is Anthony Calen and he is just my absolute world. Here are some pictures of the little guy.

1011958_10201151261572451_989055731_n.jpg

1520778_10201181026796563_75553674_n.jpg

1525635_10201159878987881_1136007565_n.jpg

1538933_10201159879147885_2043125639_n.jpg

1521635_10201151262652478_2092499799_n.jpg

Aw Antony is fab tiff!
Well done hun.

Oooowwww he s beautiful tiff! Gorgeous little boy! He so makes me want another baby right here right now!

Thank you ladies. I just can't believe he is actually here.

Hello hello!!! I was thinking of you ladies too but you beat me to it sbl!
We re doing good here, nik n nat are ruling and rocking my world, nat wont stop talking which is so cute and annoying at the same time and well nik is all grown up!!
I still get baby sick (i so want another one!) but i m not sure we ever will!!
How are you ladies doing?
Mobaby how are you getting along?

hey ladies!! I know ive been missing from here for a while but apparently my last 2 posts didn't get posted (around xmas and right after) so just wanted to see how everyone is doing!!!
nothing new on my end.. I go back to work Monday so Boooo :(
glad to read ur all doing well!

Hey j! Good to hear from you!!! How s life with a toddler treating you???
I remember when i was about to go back to work i was all boooooooo and i still miss my babies (went on a field trip to a museum today with 7th grade-yawn- and my mom brought natalia as a surprise- i nearly peed myself!) but its not as bad as i thought and i sometimes appreciate just this me time (even if its work me!)
I wish you a happy return!
No news either this end, just been on a skiing holiday and patiently waiting for easter holidays!

Well girls I have some big news! I felt quite dizzy and lightheaded lately and something felt weird so I took a hpt on Sunday and bfp! I had my betas drawn today (16dpo) and they came back at 435 which I think is good and if they double by Thursday I ll be super happy. As you know already I m super duper anxious and keep checking my underwear every five minutes! We re very very excited but still very cautious about it and haven't told a single soul about it! Wish me luck ladies...hopefully this thread will still be my lucky thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->