Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Morning everyone, sad to report we lost our angel. Was told because it's early we need to let it pass on its own. I'm so crushed right now

Ah j.
I don't know what to say.
I am so sorry.
:hugs:
We're here if you need us xx

I totally missed your post from yesterday j. So sorry x

Jennifer welcome! Wow how bittersweet it must have been to go in for one thing and find something else. Good thing is now you know exactly what caused your losses (so sorry) and soon it will be all fixed! I ve had 2 uterine septum removal surgeries, last one in june and waiting to start ttc after my next af. All the waiting is killing me but if it means a stress free (as much as that can happen anymore) pg then aw well! Why are they doing 3 surgeries? Was it so severe they couldnt do it in one go? Anyway, stick around and ask away any questions you have :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! The first surgery they originally thought that I had an incomplete septum but once they got in there they realized the septum went alllllll the way down..He needed to tell me about the findings before he could fix it I guess so we had to stop

The second time I started bleeding during surgery so they had to stop as well, that was a total bummer! Ive had alot of issues with keeping my lining thin. Theyve put me on Lupron and I still had some lining and now I'm on a progesterone pill three times a day

ps I'm so sorry for your loss j_1983

Oo J, I m so so sorry..there's nothing I can say to make you feel better..just focus on your wonderful Brooklyn, and know that even though you feel crushed now you know you ll get up from this n be stronger. Your little bub will always be here for you. Been there myself very recently but you know what..we ll get there in the end, right?? Wish I could be there for you...we re all here though...hugs.

Jennifer..wow your journey sure sucks..hope they get it right this time round, why did you start bleeding out? I watched the DVD of my resection n at one point he cuts and boom there's blood everywhere but apparently that was my uterine wall n that's where he stopped cutting. Anyway, when is the next surgery due?

Jennifer..wow your journey sure sucks..hope they get it right this time round, why did you start bleeding out? I watched the DVD of my resection n at one point he cuts and boom there's blood everywhere but apparently that was my uterine wall n that's where he stopped cutting. Anyway, when is the next surgery due?

Lucky me I got my period during surgery which was completely unexpected lol!! Just my luck!! The next surgery isnt set yet since they stopped my medications for me to have a period and their plan is to do the surgery right after..we'll see how that goes!!

Were you able to get pregnant after your surgery? Do you have to have another?

After the one back in 2008 I had no trouble getting pg at all but still had problem with keeping the babies. I ve had 3 losses so far (n hopefully that's the final number). After the June resection we haven't started ttc yet. Doc said we should wait 2 cycles but due to work schedule we decided to start ttc right after my September af which will be about mid September!
Wow talk about luck to have your period while on the table! I ve read that resections should happen between cd6 and cd9 so that your lining has not built up yet. I had mine on cd5 cause my lining is already thick on cd9!

After the one back in 2008 I had no trouble getting pg at all but still had problem with keeping the babies. I ve had 3 losses so far (n hopefully that's the final number). After the June resection we haven't started ttc yet. Doc said we should wait 2 cycles but due to work schedule we decided to start ttc right after my September af which will be about mid September!
Wow talk about luck to have your period while on the table! I ve read that resections should happen between cd6 and cd9 so that your lining has not built up yet. I had mine on cd5 cause my lining is already thick on cd9!

He's been trying to put a stop to my cycles since Jan and nothing has worked lol.. I've been on lupron and still bled on that! I've begged him to do it after m period ends but he is always too busy..I really feel iffy about him these days but I move to Hawaii in November so it's not like I have much time to find someone else. I got my period yesterday thank god but apparently hes out of town next week!! go figure! hopefully my surgery will be around the 1st week of september, fingers crossed!

yikes he sounds worse than mine! i practically had to lie about when i got my period to get him to do it on the right date! if you know you ve ovulated i d suggest (and this is only on what i ve read, i m no professional so just disregard me if it doesn't make any sense) you put it on hold but make an appointment (set in stone just in case lol!) for when your next af comes and goes. from what i ve read, when the endometrium is thick its much more difficult to cut the septum correctly. anyway, you can discuss your worries with him too and see what he says. either way i hope its done soon and you can jump right back on the train!! also ask him if he ll put you on oestrogen or put in a balloon after the sugary to prevent adhesions and the rest. not all doctors do but its worth asking!

j, how are you feeling babe, thinking of you a lot :)

Hey everyone, waiting for this to happen is excruciating and frustrating. Because I've been spotting and it was fairly early the doc said I should pass it on my own, and have to go fr blood tests next Friday to see if my levels have dropped. I've had constant cramps and even woke at night to contractions but no bleeding of significance. Just do t want this dragging out and endig up needing a d&c. I miss my baby and beig pregnant but thank god I have brooklyn keeping me busy and grateful that I have her! Spoke with my boss today as I start work next Thursday and she said not to worry if I need time off for whatever and seems really supportive, which is good considering if I start bleeding at work I'll need to ale off for home quick .

I've realized that as painful it is to lose the baby the hardest part is the aftermath. Waiting for it to be over so ican properly grieve cause until my body rids of the baby I almost feel like it isn't real.

I wish I could be more supportive fr u other mommas now but I can't even make it through a few hours without breaking down and having a pity party.

Sending a prayer for all of u and what your each dealing with and thankful to have you all here for support!

Sweet j you really shouldn't even think about us right now...we re here for you, what you re going through is so painful (more mentally I think) than anything else...i know what you mean about wanting this to be done n over with but if you can stick yo your guns...I ve had d&cs with all my 3 losses and even though it's a quick fix it's not natural n I would have rather waited it out if I could. I m happy you find comfort in your sweet girl. The one thing I can remember from my late loss (11w1d) is that the only Moro that got me through the day was "one day at a time"... I remember pushing the stroller to the playground n repeating this to myself n when the day was over I was like "yay one day down"... There will come a day when you won't feel the need to cry and that s ok but for now it's more than ok to feel sad n cry. Weirdly work might be a good thing right now. Anyway, I m here thinking of you my girl, if you need yo talk you know where to find me. Btw, please remind me (and I know I ve asked before) what kind of MA do you have?

C-it's a bicornuate that I have. So the last week have been bad cramps only spotting nothing has passed yet :(. Go for blood work Friday. Too it all off Brooklyn got croup and has been sick followed by a virus of some sorts and hasn't slept in 3 days... Poor thing is miserable. Start work Thursday and not looking forward to it.

Iiiihhhh j, you hit the jack pot my friend :( I hope little Brooklyn is better soon n at least you can rest a bit before work starts again. Do they have a plan if you still haven't passed anything by Friday? Maybe try meds before going for a d&c? Hope it happens soon so you can move on my girl.

I'll only know the results from yesterday's blood Tests on Tuesday as we have a long weekend here. But what's bothering me most is I've developed morni sickness and that's just natured cruel joke right now. As much as I wanted this baby I just want it over so I can move on and heal. How's everyone else doing?

Uuuurrrggg I know...if you go back a few pages I had just had my third mc n I had morning sickness for a good time after...it was cruel as can be. Anyway, I really hope it's over soon babe. How's Brooklyn?

Afm nothing new to report here, we might be moving to a bigger house but not 100% sure yet! Friday is first day back to school n I can't say I m so excited anymore! N finally here's a pic of the playhouse I built for the kids!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
C- she's doing better but this cold is dragging on . Eryone anxious for my results tomorrow and to see what the next step is. Beautiful house u built!! Wish I was that handy lol. Correct me if I'm wrong but ur been ready that since I've had a c section I can't use te pills if nee be only a d&c.... This is obviously according to the internet. It my doc of course .

Sorry babe I don't know re the meds after a section I was never given the option, it was always wam bam d&c thank you mam. I m wishing with all my heart news and results are all good tomorrow but still remember that even if you have to have a d&c it's not the end of the world. Glad little missy is getting better btw! Hugs

OMG I'm still pregnant!!! The hospital fucked up my results! Going for an uktrasound today but I'm freakig out! I had an xray of my tail bone 2 weeks ago cause I was told I miscarried so my doctor said it was ok ( have a broken tail bone). I'm sooo scred rigt now! Say a prayer fr me please!!!

Oh my gosh!!
Good luck j. Praying for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"