Uterine Anomaly Thread (bicornuate, unicornuate, septate, didelphys)

Dodger can I ask you something? At your second resection you said you gad quite a bit left....do you know how much? After my first resection I had 2cm left and after the 2nd I have 7mm left...I m afraid it will cause trouble with this pg again :( also did you have any bleeding issues with your after resections pg????

When I had my 2nd resection, there was 2-3cm left. After that, I didn't have another hysteroscopy, so no real idea if any is left now, just having that u/s that showed good blood flow all around. And I do have an arcuate uterus but I don't know how deep other than what I can gather from the pictures. lol

Did I miss it?!?! Are you pregnant??? I had trouble with spotting during pretty much my whole 1st tri - mostly brown but some pink and red mixed in as well, and once heavy bright red spotting with clots. I DID have IUGR which was something they were concerned with, but was able to carry until 39+2 before being induced. I was able to give birth vaginally and she had plenty of room to move around even up until the end of my pregnancy.

Oh wow mommas!! Seems I've missed out on so much here!! Had to take a little breather till today cause today was my nt ( 12 week) scan and I'm so blessed to say our little peanut is doing great and measuring 5 day ahead!! I feel like one obstacle was done now many more to go! I can't help but worry like my last pregnancy but tryig to Tay positive and not stress as much as enjy this!

So happy to hear everyone updates and welcome someone new!!!
Lots of positive patates going out for all you ladies tonight as always!

Dodger yes just got the results from my betas on tuesday n already freaking out! Can i tell if i have good blood flow now that i m pg or is it something you can see before you get pg? Is that some kind of syndrome? Can you blame the bleeding on that? I cant even think about seeing blood again but if i go by you, j and the ladies on a uterine septum resection support thread i m also at it seems inevitable :( i just wish i have a good pg just like my first one when i actually enjoyed every single moment!
Thanks for the encouragement!

J so happy everything is looking great with little bubba, cant believe you re 12weeks already!!

Omg c- I obviously misread your previous post and didn't get that ur pregnant!!!! Sooo happy for u!!!!!

Congrats c! So happy for you.

J 12 weeks already. Wow. Hope it goes quick for you.

Dodger congrats! She's fab.

Thanks girls!

J I figured it out girl, no worries!! :)

Sbl thanks! How little Eva? N how r you doing?

Dodger yes just got the results from my betas on tuesday n already freaking out! Can i tell if i have good blood flow now that i m pg or is it something you can see before you get pg? Is that some kind of syndrome? Can you blame the bleeding on that? I cant even think about seeing blood again but if i go by you, j and the ladies on a uterine septum resection support thread i m also at it seems inevitable :( i just wish i have a good pg just like my first one when i actually enjoyed every single moment!
Thanks for the encouragement!

J so happy everything is looking great with little bubba, cant believe you re 12weeks already!!

I'm not sure if you can tell now or not? Other than in later u/s when they might check to see if blood flow from placenta to baby is good. Seeing blood freaked the heck out of me. Thankfully, most of it was brown blood, so while it still made me nervous, I was able to make myself feel better because it was "old" blood. I had some pink/red spotting and that was harder to talk away, but I could usually correlate it to a bowel movement so that helped. Honestly? Pregnancy after loss is just plain scary. So hard to stay on an even keel. I think I held my breath until she was in my arms and breathing and then I lost it and started ugly crying for I'm not sure how long - a long time though. I couldn't believe that we'd finally made it, that she was here, she was real, and she was really ours. *hugs* Best advice I can give you is to realize that some bleeding is normal for *most* pregnancies - uterine anomaly or not - and to just take one day at a time. It was a constant fight, but anytime I had a negative nancy thought pop up, I pushed it out of my head with as many positives as I could come up with.

We'll be here for any wobbles! <3

Any updates ladies?

We're fine c. Eva going through a terrible sleep phase.
I don't know if its teething or what.
She's also got some patches of eczema on her face which is so sore looking some days and gone the next.

Hope everyone is good including beans and babies
Xx

Hey lovely! We re in the midst of chaos here... I'm on prednisolone for NKcells so tested again just to make sure n the results were over the moon. So in a moment of panic I got a paternal leukocyte shot which is forbidden by the FDA but it was my last chance before everything becomes too toxic in there. Don't know if we re gonna save it, have 11days to my doc appointment to check hb n this is also my 6w5d milestone...if we make it there with a hb I ll feel a tiny bit better as I ve mc on that day 2/3 times. Other than that I m trying to remain positive n calm n try to persuade myself that what will be will be!!!!
Sorry little Eva is going through a rough sleep time...I think I ve completely given up on that subject..both nik n nat just casually walk to our room every single day. Tried to fight it, did everything to stop them but came to the conclusion its just useless so gave up! Hope your little Eva sleeps better soon though!! Re the eczema, Could she have an allergy or something?

Aw c I hope everything goes OK.
I totally understand how nerve wracking it is.
I'll be thinking of you dear.
Xx
So I'm going for a pelvic MRI soon its my first and to be honest I'm pretty nervy about it. My sister found out she had cancer during a routine MRI so I just can't get that out of my head.
Uh, on one hand I'm happy that my Dr is finally getting on with it on the other I'm wracked with nerves.
Thinking of you all
Xx

Thanks girl, I ll keep you updated.
I know it must be nerve wrecking but do you have any reason to believe something might be wrong? When is your appointment? It's going yo be hard but try not to make scenarios in you head as much as possible. I know everything will be just fine but I ll still be thinking n praying of you n of course we re all here if you need to vent or anything. It's just a routine right?

Hi girls :) iknow this is a long running thread but can i have a quick question i have a heart shaped womb does it make it harder to fall pg i had a mc 6 weeks before my lo now we are ttc again thank u xx

Hi lillysmum feel free to ask any questions, it might be long running but it's only a few of us n it looks like we re here through all of our pgs! I have read that a uterus with a mullerian anomaly can create trouble for conceiving but for me that's not true. I ve always conceived easily (touch wood!) but had trouble keeping my babies! But I have (or actually shall I say HAD? Yaaaayyy) a septate uterus which definitely justifies my mcs. A heart shaped uterus if I understand it correctly is a very very mild form of a bicornuate uterus and shouldn't cause any troubles really. Was it easy to conceive in the past for you?

Hi :) thanks for replying yeh was easy we started ttc in the may had a mc in july then where pg sep with my girl in my early scans they said they could see it ect but when they got to 12 week scans they said it looked normal this is our first cycle ttc although ive not beeb on any contreceptives since lo was born but we where only dtd once or twice a month most months lol xx

Well it sounds like you won't have any problems this time round either! It must be a really really mild heart shape to be completely gone by 12 weeks! Good luck ttc!!!

Hey ladies! I'm sorry I havent posted in a while, I just havent had any new info! My final surgery for the septum is this Thursday and I'm getting nervous. We are moving to Hawaii and DH and I agreed that this 3rd surgery will be our last one. It's finally hitting me that this is our last chance to have a successful pregnancy on my own. Theres going to be two doctors and they booked a hysteroscopy with a septate resection and possible laproscopy ( I think I spelled those right!) It looks like I have 2.5cm left so thats good

my lining was sort of thick but he had said he's seen mine much worse and is confident this will be my last.

I guess i'm just asking for some good vibes!

how is everyone?!

Jennifer i m so happy for you this is actually happening at last! They should be able to get most of the 2.5cms but even if they tell you a little is left dont freak out! I had 7mm left but when i saw the doc on friday he couldnt see anything!!! I m sending aaaaaallllll my positive thoughts your way hun n hoping this is the last of your ttc strugle. Keep us posted!!

Jennifer i m so happy for you this is actually happening at last! They should be able to get most of the 2.5cms but even if they tell you a little is left dont freak out! I had 7mm left but when i saw the doc on friday he couldnt see anything!!! I m sending aaaaaallllll my positive thoughts your way hun n hoping this is the last of your ttc strugle. Keep us posted!!

Thank you love!! When did you have your final surgery? Was it this year?

Thanks girl, I ll keep you updated.
I know it must be nerve wrecking but do you have any reason to believe something might be wrong? When is your appointment? It's going yo be hard but try not to make scenarios in you head as much as possible. I know everything will be just fine but I ll still be thinking n praying of you n of course we re all here if you need to vent or anything. It's just a routine right?

they just want to confirm my anomaly.
I don't know why but it has left me very anxious.
I guess it's just the fear of the unknown.
what will they find. Will they say I cant have any more babies.

Enough about me. How are you doing?
When is your scan?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back