Utter nutter testing early

Maybe try Superdrug again? They have given you lines before when the IC’s showed positive.

Yeah I may buy some tomorrow. I ordered a few different cheapie brands from Amazon to try out but they won't arrive until Saturday

I got some cheapies off amazon with a pink lid. They showed up before a frer for me xx

Superdrug have always been good when I used them. Hopefully they have some in stock, they have disappeared online!
I ordered Answer (I think that's what it's call? Similar to FRER), Ovaview (I think that's what it's called), and some others I can't remember the names of because I haven't seen them there before

Awnser is good there normally from savers i did one at 8 weeks i kno its super late on but wanted to see 100% before midwive and its readable within a minuit for me it looked like no die went across but the lines just get darker i cant help you with early detection as didnt do obe till later xx

Did you test again today with ics Hun x

I had more positive ICs today and positive Superdrug Early. Doctor explained the blobby thing I had was probably a partial decidual cast, or decidual bleed. The difference being as far as I can gather, a complete decidual cast is where the lining keeps growing until there isn't any room left and it's expelled which causes a lot of pain and bleeding, which I didn't have. But apparently although the blob is more unusual to see, a decidual bleed isn't unusual early on. Going to ask for betas anyway

Attachments

• IMG_6875.jpg
    IMG_6875.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6844.jpg
    IMG_6844.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6848.jpg
    IMG_6848.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6850.jpg
    IMG_6850.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6851.jpg
    IMG_6851.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 20
Hopefully they'll start showing proper progression soon. I know ICs can be slow for that. I bought the only Superdrug Early left in the shop which was a single test, hoping they have more in tomrrow

My IC's didn't show any progression until 16dpo - your lines are awesome! Sooo happy for you!!

Sander, I can't remember, did anything else show positive for you at 12dpo?

At 12dpo I saw a positive on a digi - and the FRER's showed as well, however nothing would show until a couple days after I saw positives on the IC's. So I'd say they were ahead of the game compared to the other tests for a solid 2-3 days.

Hopefully tomorrow something will show on a FRER then. I keep saying 'hopefully tomorrow'. Perhaps they changed them since I used them before?

Does anyone know if using progesterone pessaries can interfere with the consistency of lines? As in, the lines being darker and lighter in places? It always leaves a film on top of pee, so I wondered if this could explain why some of the ICs are uneven

Thanks, Josephine. I hope it stays this way this time :) x x

The look great Cupcake, I hope they're even darker tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->