vag celebration

kaz29

Reaction score
i will celebrate the day i get to see my vag again (mi front bum) lol ive not seen her for many months now and shes complaining of a hair cut, poor thing:haha:

I miss mine too. In a way I dont wanna see it yet as I know I havent been great at trimming it up.

lol laughed when i seen this, if i hadnt got a mirror id be fecked, couldnt be doing with a forest down their

ha ha ha! I was telling my Fiance the same thing last night! I cannot wait for the day to be able to see it and trim it ESPECIALLY! I can feel how over grown its become! Ive never ever ever grown it out before and its driving me nutts now! Glad Im not the only one who cant see over my hill!

lol its really bizzare not being able to see it to shave it, i had chris plucking the hairs (i get hairs god forbid along the line of my belly and allways have) underneath my bump as i couldn't see them but when i lifted my belly up i could see them, as long as they'd ever been yuk, he has shaved me totally down there in the past for kicks but i hurt like hell after as he was a little to attentive with that razor!

can us preggo ladies use immac?

lol all your replies are funny as !!!!! - i would not use immac thou !!! doggy121

haha this made me giggle!

and I agree, i'll be happy to be able to see what the hell is going on down there! at the moment it's all uncomfortable guess work when it comes to the gardening! xx

This is funny!! Last sunday it was kind hit and miss, but i had to slap on the immac....it was becoming an AMAZON!!

:haha:. Made me giggle!

Once my Lurky is out, it's gonna need a good tidy up there ;)!

Normally i get a brazillian but ive been growing it for a while now so closer to my due date I can get it all off because there is noway I'd be able to do it myself! A
nd OH thinks shaving my legs is bad enough so Ill not bother asking him to do my fanny lol :haha:

I use a mirror and some clippers and just get rid as much as possible coz it will grow back again pretty quick! it helps if I stand in the bath I can see it better!

I use a mirror and some clippers and just get rid as much as possible coz it will grow back again pretty quick! it helps if I stand in the bath I can see it better!

lol how far down does it hang cause i cant see mine at all, lol just kidding. But seriously, for all i know it could of turned grey or i could of grown a willy down there, i know there must be a tumble weed blowing past somewhere.

OMG how i miss being able to keep an eye on mi mary !!! and trim her rose garden

I use a shaving mirror so I angle it so I can see my lady garden in all her glory! then I trim it within a mm of its life... so I don't have to do it too often!! I don't think my bum p has dropped yet, it might get a bit harder when it does but for now I kind of just hold the bump up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->