Valentine's Day testers!

I'm currently in the TWW as well with af due on the 15th. I don't normally even take pregnancy tests anymore since I always get my period on the day its due. But with this time being the day after Valentine's Day, I think I will test that day just in case. It would make an awesome Valentine's Day present for my love! We can hope!

Welcome Baseballmom!! I too am due for AF on the 15th and therefore in my tww. I'm also going to test even though I usually wait until im late. I mean its Valentines Day, if you can know early for the reason alone, then why not right? Good Luck to you dear!! Keep us posted!

AFM- tww symptom spotting. Ive developed a rule of thumb: If the symptom doesn't last more than 3 days then don't pay any attention to it. So here's what I got so far at 5 dpo:

-aversion to sweet foods...except Wendy's chocolate frosty's
-tender breastessess :holly:
-food in general is unappealing. Nothing smells good, a couple of the girls in my office made microwave popcorn and I thought I was gonna hurl, I can't seem to finish anything I start eating because after a few bites its disgusting to me.

Here is today's.

I had o pains all day yesterday none today we have been dtd since cd12 and its now cd 18...we are exhausted and honestly can't do it anymore lol. So I think I would have gotten my positive yesterday .

AF coming won't bother me because I can get my hsg when it comes.

Really thinking of investing in a clear blue fertility monitor

Attachments

• IMG_20160204_135810.jpg
    IMG_20160204_135810.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
5dpo here. I can tell my progesterone went up because I've been hot and crabby and my skin broke out. Other than that I've had some odd symptoms which of course could be something, could be nothing. The last two nights I've had really vivid dreams/nightmares and I've also had leg cramps. I've been feeling really exhausted too but I'm a coffee drinker and not drinking too much caffeine right now ( but you better believe if AF shows her face I'll be getting a nice huge iced coffee!) so it could totally be caffeine withdrawl. I fell asleep at 6:45 last night ...yikes!

I definitely feel like I ovulated from the right side which is great because that's the side I have a tube on ( lost my left one after ruptured ectopic). I've been really sore over there and think it's probably the corpus luteum.

Happy Thursday! Just 4ish more days till I can start testing with FRER!

Yeah slammerkin!!!

I am also in the TWW but no cross hairs due to my crazy temp pre O...
So I don't know if I am 3 or 4 DPO...

Yay MiaMama! I looked at your chart - I would actually say only 2 DPO. Looks like Tuesday was O day. FF might put in cross hairs tomorrow.

Slaamerkin, so actually I ran some tests on FF (I am a scientist, so I had to:winkwink:) and I'll get cross hairs tomorrow.
If my BBT goes higher tomorrow, I will be 5DPO.
If my BBT goes down tomorrow, I will be 3DPO.
Let's see what my BBT has to say tomorrow.

Yeah slammerkin!!!

I am also in the TWW but no cross hairs due to my crazy temp pre O...
So I don't know if I am 3 or 4 DPO...

Yay MiaMama! I looked at your chart - I would actually say only 2 DPO. Looks like Tuesday was O day. FF might put in cross hairs tomorrow.

Slaamerkin, so actually I ran some tests on FF (I am a scientist, so I had to:winkwink:) and I'll get cross hairs tomorrow.
If my BBT goes higher tomorrow, I will be 5DPO.
If my BBT goes down tomorrow, I will be 3DPO.
Let's see what my BBT has to say tomorrow.

I'll be interested to see what happens!

Hunni that looks like the start or end of a surge to me. I hear you about getting tired of bd! I'm grateful to get a break after ovulating. If I got that opk though I'd try to squeeze it in over the next few days.

So I caved and tested. I know it's early. I'm 7 DPO (latest 9 dpo if I O'd a little earlier). But I got my progesterone test done yesterday and it was 78. When I got my bfp before my progesterone was 69. Last 2 cycles were 35 and 20 (both bfn).

While I know progesterone doesn't predict pregnancy it had me excited based on last time.

The test is likely negative and that's what I put in FF but I'm not upset or sad because I know I was dumb to test early. But in case you are interested in seeing here is a pic of the test.

pic was taken just after 10 min mark as it took forever for me to get my phone to focus.

Attachments

• 7 DPO.jpg
    7 DPO.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
I am in the TWW as well. 4 dpo today. Don't know how long my luteal phase is as this is my first month temping but I am looking forward to testing on VDay.

So I caved and tested. I know it's early. I'm 7 DPO (latest 9 dpo if I O'd a little earlier). But I got my progesterone test done yesterday and it was 78. When I got my bfp before my progesterone was 69. Last 2 cycles were 35 and 20 (both bfn).

While I know progesterone doesn't predict pregnancy it had me excited based on last time.

The test is likely negative and that's what I put in FF but I'm not upset or sad because I know I was dumb to test early. But in case you are interested in seeing here is a pic of the test.

pic was taken just after 10 min mark as it took forever for me to get my phone to focus.

I think I'm seeing something! Not sure if there is color though! Fx!!! Hope it progresses. 😃

I see something there. Fxed.

Fingers crossed Aayla!

I had some brown spotting this morning. I'm confused - it seems too early for IB. I had spotting earlier this cycle too before O, usually I never get spotting.

Dotted cross hairs here! I am officially 5DPO hey!!!

The spotting has gone red so I'm really confused. My chart looks so promising that I O'd and I have never had bleeding at this time of my cycle before. Our timing would have been perfect too :(

Tested again today. BFN. But I half expected as much. It's still so early. So now I am waiting at least 2 days. The earliest I am is 8dpo but the latest I may be is 10 dpo.

Sorry Aayla but the chances are it's still too early, so you're very much still in :)

The bleeding has pretty much stopped. Very strange - I am hoping and praying that it won't come back and I still have a chance for this cycle

I know...not too down about it. I will admit I was a tad disappointed but this has happened before. Got a super squinter 10dpo and then bfn 11 and 12. It wasn't until 13 dpo that I saw light pink line that was for sure pink.

That's why I am going to wait at least 2 days.

Rose: the bleeding could be nothing. While it hasn't happened before it could just be that you have scratched yourself while checking your cm (I'm making an assumption you test physically). Sometimes it could be something during sex. But keep an eye on it. It's not exactly normal but probably harmless. If it continues again or gets heavier before af is due (although it seems you are getting close to that) then maybe get checked out.

Fx for you Aayla!

Afm: CD15 and still waiting for ovulate! It seems I'm getting closer! Ewcm today and cervix a bit softer. This month was kinda stressful; I had a big test to take and I passed! They actually want me to be an instructor to help them!! So I'm thinking maybe that stress prolonged O. Fx I still O this month!

Congrats lulu! I'm not sure what's worse... waiting to ovulate or the tww. Hang in there!

Rose, sorry about the confusing bleeding. If it stays dried up maybe it was implantation bleeding?

Mia, yay for crosshairs! I'm 3 dpo and still waiting on my ff crosshairs. My temp shifted 2 days before ovulation.... weird right? Maybe because of the clomid?

Aayla, I'm exciting you're in the testing phase of the cycle. Good luck and keep your hopes up!

Thanks ladies. We haven't BD'd for a few days otherwise I'd have thought it was that. Perhaps all the BD'ing we did this month has caused it!! It's back this morning but it's nothing like AF, more of a red/brown colour. Temp is still up. I think that if it continues until Monday I'll see if I can get a drs appointment although they'll probably just say it's nothing.

I'm glad to hear this is not AF rose!

Here is 6 DPO too! Breasts start to feel bigger like every cycle.
We will all test in 8 days YEAAAAAH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"