Valentine's Day testers!

OMG FarfromHome Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
This is the first :bfp: on this thread! I hope others are coming!

I got my :bfp: this morning at 9dpo! Kind of a nervous wreck but going to try and enjoy the ride.

Yay! So happy for you. I hope that's the first of many bfps over the next 2 weeks!

Afm, I'm 6 dpo and itching to test already lol. I think I'll hold out until 10 dpo on Friday.

cd22 still blaring pos opk

Attachments

• IMG_20160208_184633.jpg
    IMG_20160208_184633.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
This is day 2 of blarings...so confused lol. I had a lot of ewcm yesterday and major o pains yesterday. I wonder if this is left over surge

Thanks so much everyone! :hugs:

I've been very teary today, remembering being pregnant with my DD and just cycling between being nervous and excited.

I had my blood draw this afternoon and I'll go back on Wednesday for the 2nd beta. My Dr said they would call with results Thursday or Friday unless my progesterone is an issue...so basically no news is good news until my second beta result. My progesterone was crazy low with my ectopic so I'm really really crossing my fingers that my numbers are nice and high this time. I feel good that my positive came so early though...all my pregnancies that were in the uterus I got early BFPs and my ectopic I didn't really get a good BFP until 13dpo....which was odd for me.

Praying for lots and lots more BFPs in here! :dust:

Will be thinking of you, I have a good feeling about your pregnancy and hope all will go smoothly for you this time :)

good luck at your appointment farfromhome! I hope it all goes well.

Can any of you help me? I've been trying to keep myself sane and not go crazy with symptom spotting or anxiety.

But some weird sh!t is happening and I know my body and this is not normal. I can't figure out if I'm manifesting them by wanting this so much of if something is up.

List:
1. Seriously emotional. I mean like weeping over anything and everything. I had a normal email at work and promptly started to cry and then I called my co worker in a panic to explain the email. I'm sure he thought I was insane. Poor guy.
2. Loss of taste. This, this is weird. I've never had this before. I haven't tasted a single thing in 2.5 days. My husband made me some ginger tea and I asked him why he made it so weak and didn't add sugar. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. Seems it's so strong it burnt his mouth and he put 2 tsp of sugar in the small mug! All I could taste was warm water. We had General Tso chicken for dinner and it just tasted like burnt to chicken to me. He said it was just as delicious as always.
3. Bloating. You might not believe me. But I had to google this. I thought maybe I had eaten something my stomach didn't like. I know all about water retention before my period. But I didn't know what I was feeling in my stomach/abdomen area until I did a search. So yea, that's new two and nothing I've experienced before.
4. Creamy CN. Lots of it. Now. When usually I have none or very little sticky CM (sorry if its TMI) it's also what I would define as sweet smelling and not the usual acidic smell it would have right before AF.

It all sounds so incredibly encouraging until you hear that I took a test yesterday and today and both were negative.

So basically I'm sitting here confused and teary. AF is due tomorrow. I usually have 26 day cycles so I guess I'll see if she shows up. I just don't know why all the tests would be negative if I was pregnant with all these symptoms.

I feel like I'm losing my mind because I'm 100% sure I just wasn't ignoring all this stuff for all the years I've had my period but wasn't TTC-ing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Feedback? Ideas?

I've cross posted this into a few threads I'm on. Sorry if you see it a few times.

Thanks guys for any and all advice or help you might have.

good luck at your appointment farfromhome! I hope it all goes well.

Can any of you help me? I've been trying to keep myself sane and not go crazy with symptom spotting or anxiety.

But some weird sh!t is happening and I know my body and this is not normal. I can't figure out if I'm manifesting them by wanting this so much of if something is up.

List:
1. Seriously emotional. I mean like weeping over anything and everything. I had a normal email at work and promptly started to cry and then I called my co worker in a panic to explain the email. I'm sure he thought I was insane. Poor guy.
2. Loss of taste. This, this is weird. I've never had this before. I haven't tasted a single thing in 2.5 days. My husband made me some ginger tea and I asked him why he made it so weak and didn't add sugar. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. Seems it's so strong it burnt his mouth and he put 2 tsp of sugar in the small mug! All I could taste was warm water. We had General Tso chicken for dinner and it just tasted like burnt to chicken to me. He said it was just as delicious as always.
3. Bloating. You might not believe me. But I had to google this. I thought maybe I had eaten something my stomach didn't like. I know all about water retention before my period. But I didn't know what I was feeling in my stomach/abdomen area until I did a search. So yea, that's new two and nothing I've experienced before.
4. Creamy CN. Lots of it. Now. When usually I have none or very little sticky CM (sorry if its TMI) it's also what I would define as sweet smelling and not the usual acidic smell it would have right before AF.

It all sounds so incredibly encouraging until you hear that I took a test yesterday and today and both were negative. Like not even a shadow of a line or an evap.

So basically I'm sitting here confused and teary. AF is due tomorrow. I usually have 26 day cycles so I guess I'll see if she shows up. I just don't know why all the tests would be negative if I was pregnant with all these symptoms.

I feel like I'm losing my mind because I'm 100% sure I just wasn't ignoring all this stuff for all the years I've had my period but wasn't TTC-ing.

Anyone have any suggestions? Feedback? Ideas?

I've cross posted this into a few threads I'm on. Sorry if you see it a few times.

Thanks guys for any and all advice or help you might have.

Farfromhome - That is SO exciting!! Congratulations.

It all sounds promising. I have a lot of similar symptoms. Many women don't get a positive until they are late. It all depends when you implanted. Which we never know when that actually is.

Unfortunately all you can do is wait through tomorrow and see of she shows. And I feel the pain of waiting.

Thanks Aayla. It does sound promising but I'm too scared to be overly optimistic. Only time will tell I guess.

I did tell my hubby that if I'm not then I need to see a doctor because I've never lost my sense of taste before. It's very strange and disconcerting.

Babyforlris that all sounds promising! My cycles are much longer than that. Maybe it's too early for the test?

Babyforlris that all sounds promising! My cycles are much longer than that. Maybe it's too early for the test?

Thanks dogmommy. I'm just worried it's seriously all in my head. When we decided to TTC I never knew it would be such an emotional roller coaster. I now basically second guess my ..well everything! Ha ha

I honestly don't know if it's too early to test. I guess because I see so many people get super faint positives so early on and here I am with strange and crazy symptoms and zero positives or even faint lines 1 day out from AF.

The wait continues...

Thanks dogmommy. I'm just worried it's seriously all in my head. When we decided to TTC I never knew it would be such an emotional roller coaster. I now basically second guess my ..well everything! Ha ha

I honestly don't know if it's too early to test. I guess because I see so many people get super faint positives so early on and here I am with strange and crazy symptoms and zero positives or even faint lines 1 day out from AF.

The wait continues...

I totally understand. I'm on cd 31, 4 days out from af, 12dpo and I have nothing. Sometimes a shadow but basically nothing. The last time I got a bfp it didn't happen until 13dpo and that was faint but I was hoping this time would be different. and here I see so many getting positives at 9dpo.

I find a lot of the time symptoms are not all in one's head. I think it is good to make note of anything that happens. sometimes you will find that some things are normal and you just never noticed it before and then you will notice what is out of the ordinary and if you get a bfp what are your specific symptoms. and it will tell you if anything is wrong...lack of taste could be a symptom of bfp but it could be something bigger.

Fingers crossed for you babyforiris! :dust:

I am 6 DPO and just chilling. FF tells me I should test on Monday, but I might do it Sunday, since, yaknow, it's Valentine's day lol. No symptoms, but I'm gonna be thinking about it all day because I had symptoms at 6 DPO with my daughter.

BabyForIris, I agree with the ladies, it is probably too early. For my chemical pregnancy I had my test positive at 18dpo...

slammerkin, enjoy symptoms spotting :happydance:

I am 9DPO and I almost tested this morning! I know it would have been negative at 9DPO so I run to the bathroom to empty my bladder and not be able to test hahaha! I hope I can wait for Sunday!

MiaMama I'm the same when I wake up with a full bladder! It's soo tempting. Strangely this month I'm not as desperate to test as I usually am - I first tested at 8 dpo last month!! I hope I can carry on waiting until Sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->