Valentine's Day testers!

Hunni: that's pretty close but I would also test again later...and just make sure you BD in case it is positive.

So what's everyone doing to stay busy during the tww? I'll be 11 or 12 dpo on the 14th, perfect for testing. (I will probably test starting on the 12th though because I have a bit of a poas addiction :laugh2:| )

I don't have much going on this weekend other than super bowl Sunday with my family :/ We're traveling to my grandfather's 80th bday party on the 13th though! I'd love to get a bfp that weekend.

Anyone else have plans to keep them busy?

So what's everyone doing to stay busy during the tww? I'll be 11 or 12 dpo on the 14th, perfect for testing. (I will probably test starting on the 12th though because I have a bit of a poas addiction.

I wish I knew what to do! Mostly I obsess and symptom spot and worry. Ha ha
Even work hasn't helped. In fact I get annoyed work keeps pulling me away from reading this site or playing with Fertility Friend. This TTC is highly addictive stuff! LOL

Plus I'm developing a POAS addiction. I had to walk myself out of the bathroom today so I didn't test every time I went pee! :blush:

FX for a positive for you!

Working keeps me very busy. And I also take some classes at UCSD.
I try to do my 10,000 steps/day so I take several walks out every day.
This coming week-end I do not have anything planned yet (except the usual cleaning, groceries, etc lol) but for Valentine's week-end we are going to Idyllwild, CA with my husband! It's going to be so much fun!

So what's everyone doing to stay busy during the tww? I'll be 11 or 12 dpo on the 14th, perfect for testing. (I will probably test starting on the 12th though because I have a bit of a poas addiction :laugh2:| )

I don't have much going on this weekend other than super bowl Sunday with my family :/ We're traveling to my grandfather's 80th bday party on the 13th though! I'd love to get a bfp that weekend.

My hubby has planned a spa weekend for us this weekend. And were going to visit some family after that... but that still leaves me 5 days minimum before i can test.....

I only work 2-3 days a week so most of the time I am at home. I should be unpacking and setting up the second bedroom before I am too tired to do so. Lol. But I am lazy.

So for now I cross stitch, watch TV, have a violin lesson and voice lesson once a week so I try to practice those (this is new so I haven't set up a good schedule for this).

There is an online course site called coursera.org that I have been meaning to get into. It offers free courses in a wide range of topics. You don't get official credit from the universities but it adds to skills and knowledge. I have been thinking of taking some of them.

Working keeps me very busy. And I also take some classes at UCSD.
I try to do my 10,000 steps/day so I take several walks out every day.
This coming week-end I do not have anything planned yet (except the usual cleaning, groceries, etc lol) but for Valentine's week-end we are going to Idyllwild, CA with my husband! It's going to be so much fun!

Have fun in Idyllwild! I've heard really cool things about it but I've never been and always wanted to go. My big brother is UCSD alumni and I'm UCI alumni :thumbup: We've moved but I miss So Cal!

Not much going on here. I had a minor freak out yesterday because I woke up with a lot more EWCM and had some soreness on my side and was worried I was ovulating later than I thought after I was sure I had already ovulated on Saturday. I'm not charting this month but if I don't get a BFP then I'll probably try next month. Anyways, I had already told my hubby that we could take a break last night since we were both worn out from all the bd'ing. I had my (+) OPK on Friday around noon so it seems like it would have been really late for me to be ovulating right? Regardless we had :sex: the night before so hopefully my bases are covered. I'm just going to keep saying I'm 3dpo today.

I'll probably get impatient and test on 9dpo with a FRER then if it's negative wait a few days and test again. I always got early BFPs with all my other pregnancies so I have a hard time not testing early....even though seeing all those BFNs is definitely super hard.

I hope the days go quickly, I usually feel more calm during the TWW since there's nothing else I have to "do". I work part time and chasing after my 3yr old DD keeps me pretty busy and I'm trying to do some house projects and organizing. :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing well and praying for BFPs in a few weeks for everyone:hugs:

Hunni, I'm saying negative. I go by the advise that you'll know a positive when you see one and that if your unsure just test twice a day!

I got an almost positive at lunch yesterday, very positive with fmu this morning, and an equal darkness positive at lunch today.

Are you in your ovulation window and do you ovulate regularly?

Well my o comes when it wants last month was CD 13 then the month before that 14 then 18 before that

a spa weekend sounds amazing!
Not much planned for me - lunch with friends on Saturday but then hubby is out on Sunday so will have to find something nice for DS and I to do.

I will be testing on or around Valentine's Day. This is our second month TTC and I am super hopeful as I began doing my BBT this month along with OPK's and it looks as if we timed things just right.

Looking forward to interacting with you women!

Sounds like you're in exactly the same boat as me. I'm 4 dpo, planning on testing on Valentines Day. This is also our first month using OPKs and BBT charting. I also recommend Pre-Seed if you have not already heard of it!. Wishing you the best of luck!!

I will be getting my wisdom teeth out :drool: not exactly looking forward to it, but im taking Friday, Monday and Tuesday off from work so that'll be a nice break. Pray I'm not miserable the WHOLE time. Otherwise, the weekend I plan to test I will be doing several birthday parties. I have a side job that does character rentals for events and birthday parties and I am Snow White :haha: Its really fun!! I'm hoping the extra time off from work and the busy Princess appointments as I call them, will make my tww go by a little faster.

Updated my profile pic to one of my Snow White pics hehe

Hi ladies! Checking back in...just been waiting to O. CD 13 for me and still getting negative OPKs. I had a question...I had a transvaginal US today to get everything checked out...I'm in my 'fertile' week per FF, they used US gel and now I'm worried about killing sperm. We bd last night so not worried about that but worried about tonight if/when we bd. I had the the US at 2pm and will prob bd around 9pm. Should I be ok? I didn't think of the gel until afterward and should have taken preseed with me :( thanks ladies.

Welcome Erin6714!

LuLu15, I have no idea about the gel sorry. Make sure to use preseed tonight. Hopefully the gel used at 2pm will already be out by 9pm...

Thanks Mia. We'll use preseed tonight just in case.

Yeah slammerkin!!!

I am also in the TWW but no cross hairs due to my crazy temp pre O...
So I don't know if I am 3 or 4 DPO...

Yeah slammerkin!!!

Yay MiaMama! I looked at your chart - I would actually say only 2 DPO. Looks like Tuesday was O day. FF might put in cross hairs tomorrow.

Yeah slammerkin!!!

Yay MiaMama! I looked at your chart - I would actually say only 2 DPO. Looks like Tuesday was O day. FF might put in cross hairs tomorrow.

Thank you slammerkin for your feedback!
I also thought about that too! It is definitely possible. Let's wait until tomorrow!!! This cycle is such a mess :wacko:
I hope it is because BD is hust perfect for ovulation on tuesday!

I'm currently in the TWW as well with af due on the 15th. I don't normally even take pregnancy tests anymore since I always get my period on the day its due. But with this time being the day after Valentine's Day, I think I will test that day just in case. It would make an awesome Valentine's Day present for my love! We can hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->