Valentine's Day testers!

CD14 here. Still predicting to O tomorrow (Tues). BD three times so far since EWCM showed up. Gonna go again tonight and tomorrow, so we should be good for timing!

CD19 today for me, I've been doing terrible with testing this month. I tested with a digi test on Friday and didn't get a smiley and then my birthday was Sunday and we went out of town Saturday so I didn't test at all this weekend. I'm hoping I didn't miss it but we did BD Sunday morning and I will test when I get home from work tonight. Sounds like all of us are in the TWW or will be in the next couple days, I hope we get a lot of :bfp: this month!

CD 15 here... due to test on CD 26, got positive opk on CD 13 and temp spike since then. all kinds of BD all last week and this past weekend so fingers crossed..

I think I might be 2 dpo today but am not positive. I'm on clomid this cycle and that puts me in my expected ovulation range. I never got a positive opk and the clomid dried up my cm so that wasn't a good indicator but I've had higher temps the last two days and my cervix is bruised from bd because it's so low. My cervix hasn't been that low at least since I stopped birth control in September. Also my depressed and angry mood has gone away entirely over the past 2 days (seriously - clomid made me crazy!)

But... I also am suffering from bad allergies that started on the same day as my temp shift so I'm not sure if the shift was from ovulation or allergies!

I know all I can do is wait. We've been bd every 1.5 to 2 days but I wish I knew if I've ovulated because my cervix needs a break. Ouch!

clomid did that to me too, as well as made me gain weight. I did 2 cycles. I had to re-lose the weight, which took awhile, now I am Letrozole (femara). It has far less side effects than clomid. It doesn't dry up your cm and I have never experienced emotional issues.

I had pelvic pain too around O time. I never thought it was because it was low. lol Now it makes sense. It makes me a little more confident that I did O. I couldn't temp this month and I won't know for sure if I ovulated until Thursday.

Hello ladies! TWW here too!
Can't wait to test already :wacko:

HI I am due for AF on 11th of feb (hoping & praying that AF doesn't arrive). IVF dr said to do test on 15th feb thinking i will probably test a bit early i am currently 6 dpo (not counting today).. have had crampy stomach since day after FET, cramps have eased but nothing tastes any good (couldn't even eat a banana yesterday) :dohh: so very hopeful its a good sign..we have been ttc our 1st for 10 years, at least 4 of those through IVF, actually burst into tears yesterday when a news clip came on tv about 2 dogs going missing for 4 years and have now been found,, I don't do that normally lol although perhaps is the fear of another failed transfer that's affecting me?? Surly it would be too early for symptoms??

I get pelvic pain around ovulation too - it just feels really tender all around that area and if we BD it can be quite uncomfortable

Thanks Aayla and rose! The pelvic pain is rough!

I think I was a little impatient with the opk situation because today I had ewcm... not as much as if I wasn't on clomid but enough that it was noticible when I visited the restroom. I got an almost positive (maybe positive?) opk at lunch today after a 5 hr hold. I tested again 2.5 hrs later and it was a little lighter. I'll test again tomorrow and hope to bd tonight after dh gets home.

I marked it as positive in ff but will see what it looks like tomorrow am. What do yall think?

Attachments

• 20160201_135829-resized-500.jpg
    20160201_135829-resized-500.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
Well here is an update from me...the last one is just now.

We was able to dtd Friday , Saturday and 3 times Sunday. Now to wait till AF so I can do my hsg.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1454370567471.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1454370567471.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
Well here is an update from me...the last one is just now.

We was able to dtd Friday , Saturday and 3 times Sunday. Now to wait till AF so I can do my hsg.

3 times Sunday? Wowza. Get it, girl! hehehe :sex:

Looool oh I had to "work" for the last one hahah

HI I am due for AF on 11th of feb (hoping & praying that AF doesn't arrive). IVF dr said to do test on 15th feb thinking i will probably test a bit early i am currently 6 dpo (not counting today).. have had crampy stomach since day after FET, cramps have eased but nothing tastes any good (couldn't even eat a banana yesterday) :dohh: so very hopeful its a good sign..we have been ttc our 1st for 10 years, at least 4 of those through IVF, actually burst into tears yesterday when a news clip came on tv about 2 dogs going missing for 4 years and have now been found,, I don't do that normally lol although perhaps is the fear of another failed transfer that's affecting me?? Surly it would be too early for symptoms??

I don't think it's too early for symptoms. My last bfp I had symptoms 3dpo and they just increased. I wish I hadn't because now I keep comparing every cycle to that one and I know each pregnancy can be different. I'm 4dpo and I feel nothing. lol

I think it's also possible to implant sooner with ivf. the embryo is already created and doesn't have to travel the uterus to make it's way down. it's already there. I don't think I could hold out if I were you. I'd be testing from 10dpo and on. :haha:

I don't think it's too early for symptoms. My last bfp I had symptoms 3dpo and they just increased. I wish I hadn't because now I keep comparing every cycle to that one and I know each pregnancy can be different. I'm 4dpo and I feel nothing. lol

I think it's also possible to implant sooner with ivf. the embryo is already created and doesn't have to travel the uterus to make it's way down. it's already there. I don't think I could hold out if I were you. I'd be testing from 10dpo and on. :haha:

I agree with Aayla - in effect I'd imagine you're probably around a week ahead symptom wise with AF because there's no travelling down the tube - the egg is there and can start work sooner. Good luck :)

embryotfere, keep us updated! I'd love to hear what the tww symptoms are like for you.

Afm, I got my first unambiguously positive opk with fmu this morning. The only other time I've ever gotten a positive opk was the cycle I conceived dd 3 years ago! Yay looks like clomid is working for me on the first cycle of 50mg! :happydance:

I'm just confused why I'm on my third day of sustained temp rise and didn't get a blaring positive until today. My chart is in my siggy. Twins? :laugh2:

So im not sure when ovulation day is... Any charters out ther have advice?

I will be testing on or around Valentine's Day. This is our second month TTC and I am super hopeful as I began doing my BBT this month along with OPK's and it looks as if we timed things just right.

Looking forward to interacting with you women!

Well I may be testing early. Had a pinching sensation on my left side and 2 of the symptoms that I had during my bfp cycle but not in the last 2 cycles have showed up. I have a flushed/tingly all over my skin and the start of oily skin. The oily skin may be that I needed a shower so we shall see. But the last time the oily skin was above normal.
So I may start testing around 10dpo. Which is 5 days from now :haha:

Exciting! I'm 3DPO and know I am going to have a hard time waiting to test! Might start testing on the 11th. I am surely anxious and very hopeful.

Hello ladies,

welcome sjab11.

Today is CD19 for me and ovulation/pelvic pain is over.

I had ovulation pain Saturday and Sunday and yesterday it was very sore/tender in my pelvic area, on both sides.
Last night, my breasts started to get tender too, as usual. My breasts are very sensitive and every cycle right after ovulation I can feel I ovulated because of my breasts.
We got to BD last night and I hope we'll do it again tonight because it is fun

Yesterday when I checked my records, I noticed that every time I ovulate later than CD14-15, my luteal phase is very short. So I ordered progesterone cream and it should be in tomorrow night. I hope tomorrow FF will give me crosshairs so I can start progesterone.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20160202_130436.jpg
    IMG_20160202_130436.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
Hunni, I'm saying negative. I go by the advise that you'll know a positive when you see one and that if your unsure just test twice a day!

I got an almost positive at lunch yesterday, very positive with fmu this morning, and an equal darkness positive at lunch today.

Are you in your ovulation window and do you ovulate regularly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->