Valentine's Day testers!

I'm sorry Aayla. We only tried TTC one month in October and then decided to take to break until after the new year...it is incredibly stressful :hugs:

MiaMama-good luck! You should totally test! A lot can happen in a couple days :thumbup:

On another note...is anyone using frer tests? I feel like the new design is really crappy.

Sorry you're down Aayla :( I know what you mean, it is hard not to get obsessed and stop thinking about other things. Hope you feel more positive soon.

Miamama mine are the same! They are not usually this tender so I hope it's a good sign :) my cm has also become more watery and I remember this being a good sign when I was last pregnant. I'm getting my hopes up - trying not to as I hate the disappointment but we will see. When are you testing again?

I usually ask my husband to check my breasts because I am not objective and I always feel I have bigger breasts. But this morning he told me it was bigger than last night, and when he was touching it was very sensitive and painful. I checked my cervix and I cannot reach it, it's very very high.
So... Maybe... I'll test again tomorrow... I got a :bfn: yesterday so maybe tomorrow will be better if I am really pregnant.

I use FRER but I'm in Canada and we don't have the new curved design. But even still, I'm not liking them very much. I always see shadows and possible lines. There really isn't many other options except blue dye or digitals.

this cycle reminded me why I chose not to test the last 2 cycles. When we start up again, as much as I would like to test, there really is no point in spending the money until af is late. When I'm on Letrozole I am like clockwork.

I'm sorry Aayla. We only tried TTC one month in October and then decided to take to break until after the new year...it is incredibly stressful :hugs:

MiaMama-good luck! You should totally test! A lot can happen in a couple days :thumbup:

On another note...is anyone using frer tests? I feel like the new design is really crappy.

Yes I use FRER too and don't like it that much but it's the most sensitive on the market (at least, that is what people say online).
I'm going to try clear blue (not the digital, the regular ones, on FF they say it can catch as early)

Good luck MiaMama!! Hopefully you get the BFP!

I'm officially out. AF arrived this afternoon. Onto cycle #2 for me. Oddly I was more upset yesterday than I am today when it arrived. Funny how that happens.

FX to everyone else testing soon. :)

Good luck MiaMama!! Hopefully you get the BFP!

I'm officially out. AF arrived this afternoon. Onto cycle #2 for me. Oddly I was more upset yesterday than I am today when it arrived. Funny how that happens.

FX to everyone else testing soon. :)

Sorry to hear that! Good luck for the next cycle!!

Good morning ladies,

Well looks like I'm out...the witch got me this morning earlier than expected but I suppose with having irregular periods you don't know when it will arrive.

Good morning ladies,

Well looks like I'm out...the witch got me this morning earlier than expected but I suppose with having irregular periods you don't know when it will arrive.

Sorry wannabump2 :hugs:

Sorry to everyone who has af. Fx for next cycle.

I called the fertility doc and now I am just waiting to hear back on next steps if af comes. I have some other issues so there may be some things I have to do while on a break.

Sorry to hear that ladies :(
today I keep feeling that AF has arrived and run to the bathroom only to find watery cm! I remember that with my son. I can feel myself getting hopeful but trying not to because the disappointment is the worst, and this has been an unusual cycle for me.
Only 3 days to go until testing :)

Boooo! So sorry to those who have had AF arrive. :hugs:

rose - how long is your LP usually? Valentine's day will only be 11 DPO for me, but that's how long my LP is, so if I'm pregnant I should get a BFP then.

Hello ladies,
do you know this link?
https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

This is amazing and actually it helps understanding how hCG increases with time after implantation. You can do simulations and I figured out that there is very little chance to get a + at 11DPO (Ok, I knew it, but when I see numbers, I trust. I am a scientist after all lol).

Hello ladies,
do you know this link?

This is amazing and actually it helps understanding how hCG increases with time after implantation. You can do simulations and I figured out that there is very little chance to get a + at 11DPO (Ok, I knew it, but when I see numbers, I trust. I am a scientist after all lol).

Oh this is going to be fun to play with! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Hello ladies,
do you know this link?

Oh yes! Already tried every single possibility :dohh:

Hello ladies,
do you know this link?

Oh yes! Already tried every single possibility :dohh:

Side note: LOL at your signature. Ha ha love it.

I have used it and it is accurate. I know this from my last bfp. when I put in my O day and I assumed I started with 1 miu of hcg and implanted on 6do. At 14 dpo it says my hcg would be 16.

well I got a light line 13dpo and a slightly darker one on 14dpo. My family didn't believe the lines and forced me to get blood work done. seriously. I had to insist on getting it done with my fertility doc. (worst reveal ever to my family).

Anyways... at 14dpo it says I would be at 16. Well my bloods were at 17. so this is quite accurate.

The only issue is we never know when we implant for sure or how much hcg we start with.

but I knew I should have listened to it. There is no way I will likely get a positive before 14 dpo unless I start with a large amount of hcg.

Interesting tool! I have a theory that women with shorter LPs will get BFPs sooner because implantation probably has to happen earlier. I was having 10/11 day LPs before getting pregnant with DD, and I had distinct implantation symptoms at 6 DPO. Got a strong positive at 12 DPO, so I think I would have gotten a faint positive at 11.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->