Valentine's Day testers!

it's weird how some months are different. I held out until 3 days before af last cycle. I think I feel more pregnant. Like I feel pregnant down in my core and I have for awhile so that started it. It was the same thing when I got my past bfp. I just knew at 3dpo I was pregnant. This time it took a little longer but I knew around 5 or 6 dpo. If I'm not..my instincts are off and my body hates me. lol

latest test. about 12 dpo. taken around the 11 min mark. I believe I see something in person and when I zoom in on my computer I definitely see something. So frustrating.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 9
latest test. about 12 dpo. taken around the 11 min mark. I believe I see something in person and when I zoom in on my computer I definitely see something. So frustrating.

Aayla.....I totally see a line!!! Let's hope it's darkens!!!!! :happydance:

oh thank god. 1 hour later and with a flash light on my phone the line is more there. I know after 10 min it doesn't mean much but I never get evaps until at least a day later, if at all.

Hey, everyone!

I always like when people update:thumbup: So, I just wanted to share that even though they told me they weren't going to call with results unless they were bad, they called anyways. I had a small panic attack when I had a missed phone call from my Drs. office but everything looks really good so far. :happydance:

9dpo beta: 19
progesterone:23

I go back for my second beta tomorrow. fingers crossed!

Hey, everyone!

I always like when people update:thumbup: So, I just wanted to share that even though they told me they weren't going to call with results unless they were bad, they called anyways. I had a small panic attack when I had a missed phone call from my Drs. office but everything looks really good so far. :happydance:

Great number for 9dpo on your beta!!

Hey, everyone!

Very excited for you!

MiaMama I'm the same when I wake up with a full bladder! It's soo tempting. Strangely this month I'm not as desperate to test as I usually am - I first tested at 8 dpo last month!! I hope I can carry on waiting until Sunday :)

I did not manage that well... Was at home today so did test later during the day and of course :bfn:. I mean... What do I expect at 9DPO? :wacko:
I'm not sad because of the negative but I should have saved a test for later. I'll be at work the next 3 days, and Saturday morning I will be busy so hopefully it will be easier to wait until Sunday now!

Am I the only one who feels like they jinx themselves with symptom spotting lol.?

I have felt like that a couple of times but I talk myself down. I think symptom spotting is a good thing. But note everything not just known pregnancy symptoms. Put everything in your journal. You'll start to see a pattern of what your normal is. I think we dismiss a lot of stuff before we were ttc. You will also notice any new ones if you get a bfp cycle and, god forbid, if you mc you will notice symptoms appear or disappear and how your cycle changes.

For me I didn't really have a chance to symptom spot too much. I got my bfp on my third cycle (2nd ovulatory cycle) on femara. But I did list all the symptoms that cycle as they started 3 dpo. I miscarried and I noticed that the 2 regular cycles afterward my body decided to get all the pregnancy symptoms I had before except 2. Then this third cycle it repeated but I got the 2 symptoms that were missing. It made me think that this cycle is a bfp (still waiting to confirm that).

Tested this morning at 11DPO and a BFN. Still going to have hope but really feeling out this month. Will probably wait another few days as AF isn't due for me until the 14th according to FF.

FX!

AF due today for me. Tested and BFN. No sign of AF yet though. But I'm never more than a day or two late. Will see if she shows up by Friday and if not test again.

FX for everyone and good luck!

Aayla I think I see a line! Fingers xd
Sorry miamamma,sjab, and babyforlris...but you're as still in it! Good luck girls :)

Ew. Never had this before....what do I even classify it as?

https://i65.tinypic.com/2yy2y6p.jpg

tested today. 13dpo. not even a hint. not even picture taking worthy. very much a BFN. I am pretty sure I am out. I am 3-4 days away from af. while I still have some symptoms I am almost positive I am out now.

Yes, i know that I am not truly out until af shows and I will wait impatiently for her to do so. I just want this cycle to be over with now. If she is late I will use the CB digi. but I have a feeling she will be right on time.

If she shows we have decided to take a break from TTC for a few months. I've been so focused on this to the exclusion of all else. and I'm tired of having sex on a schedule. I've gained a lot of weight since I first started this and I need to get that down again but I can't seem to meld the two lives together. I think there is that fear I will miscarry again. Somewhat irrational, I know, but it is stopping me in my tracks.

and so now I wait.

Sorry Aayla that you feel so bad about this month.
I hope you'll relax and feel better soon.
You're right, you need to be healthy first of all, physically and mentally for TTC, so take the time you need to recenter yourself :hugs:

Ok I don't want to get too excited but today my breasts hurt so much that it hurts even when I use the stairs. And I was disgusted by food at lunch even if I was starving! I am getting excited... I don't know if I will be able to wait for Sunday to test again.

I'm sorry it's so stressful Aayla. Take care of yourself.

Fingers crossed MiaMama!

Sorry you're down Aayla :( I know what you mean, it is hard not to get obsessed and stop thinking about other things. Hope you feel more positive soon.

Miamama mine are the same! They are not usually this tender so I hope it's a good sign :) my cm has also become more watery and I remember this being a good sign when I was last pregnant. I'm getting my hopes up - trying not to as I hate the disappointment but we will see. When are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->