Valentine's Day testers!

Interesting tool! I have a theory that women with shorter LPs will get BFPs sooner because implantation probably has to happen earlier. I was having 10/11 day LPs before getting pregnant with DD, and I had distinct implantation symptoms at 6 DPO. Got a strong positive at 12 DPO, so I think I would have gotten a faint positive at 11.

I hope so Slam cause I have a strong suspicion I have a short LP and I'm hoping it doesn't cause issues. I'm tracking temps and using OPK's this cycle to try and get a good understanding. :thumbup:

Interesting tool! I have a theory that women with shorter LPs will get BFPs sooner because implantation probably has to happen earlier. I was having 10/11 day LPs before getting pregnant with DD, and I had distinct implantation symptoms at 6 DPO. Got a strong positive at 12 DPO, so I think I would have gotten a faint positive at 11.

I hope so Slam cause I have a strong suspicion I have a short LP and I'm hoping it doesn't cause issues. I'm tracking temps and using OPK's this cycle to try and get a good understanding. :thumbup:

It's definitely a good idea to track so you can figure out what your "normal" is and then go from there if there is a sign of a problem. Good luck! I've averaged 11 day LPs since I got back into charting in September, but we were TTA until this cycle, so hoping I don't have any troubles myself.

That's very interesting! It's usually 12 days Slammerkin. So AF is due Saturday. I didn't test until a couple of days after AF was due with my son, so I'm not sure how early I would have got a bfp. It was strong positive by then

I think I implanted early last time but I do wonder if I implanted later this time. I still have symptoms and FF gave me 86 points (out of 100) in the pregnancy symptom calculator. The closer to 100 the more likely you are pregnant but of course that isn't a gauarantee. I'm still getting bad heartburn and lots of other symptoms.

But nothing to do but to wait until af arrives (or doesn't). I'm not doing any more tests. If she is late I will get a blood test done to be sure.

Okay ...another question. Sorry but I never seen this before..we dtd last night but this cannot be sperm so what the heck is it. Got this after a bm..

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ynqx5l.jpg

Hi I am new to the site. I have been TTC for a month and starting testing on the 7th and just got my positive Yesterday the 10th and now today its already negative again. My husband and I had sex Tuesday night, Wedneday night and this morning so I'm hoping my chances are good for getting pregnant!

Okay ...another question. Sorry but I never seen this before..we dtd last night but this cannot be sperm so what the heck is it. Got this after a bm..

https://i66.tinypic.com/2ynqx5l.jpg

It could still be sperm. but it looks like a combo of that and ewcm. Creamy cm doesn't stretch like that.

Hi I am new to the site. I have been TTC for a month and starting testing on the 7th and just got my positive Yesterday the 10th and now today its already negative again. My husband and I had sex Tuesday night, Wedneday night and this morning so I'm hoping my chances are good for getting pregnant!

if you got a positive yesterday and negative today the tests good be different. were they the same brand? where are you in your cycle?

Do you mean positive for ovulation (LH) test?

Girls, excuse me first :)

I have a crazy and kind of "different" question, I am ovulating tomorrow to tuesday and my hubby today is felling blue, got bad news at work (just bad news he wasnt fired or anything) and now It´s not in the "mood" to BD...

I reaaaally wanted to try this month (its our anniversary and would be so nice to give it as a gift, he really wants a baby too), but I dont want to push him or anything :(

What should I do?

Girls, excuse me first :)

I have a crazy and kind of "different" question, I am ovulating tomorrow to tuesday and my hubby today is felling blue, got bad news at work (just bad news he wasnt fired or anything) and now It´s not in the "mood" to BD...

I reaaaally wanted to try this month (its our anniversary and would be so nice to give it as a gift, he really wants a baby too), but I dont want to push him or anything :(

What should I do?

I would set up a romantic date night for your anniversary.

I would offer him an incentive :haha: my hubby was not very keen on having another baby so I had to offer him various bribes to persuade him ha. This usually involves some sort of favour during BD :blush:
Luckily my DH is normally easily persuaded, even if he says he's too tired initially if I make a bit of effort and give him a back rub etc he usually gets in the mood :haha:
If I really want to make sure we BD I try to surprise him with something like a nice bottle of wine or have a shower and come downstairs naked and that normally does the trick :ha ha:
Hope you manage to persuade him!

I'm due AF tomorrow - small temp drop today but it's still up so only time will tell. Starting to feel Hopeful, this morning I made my son scrambled egg and the smell of the butter turned my stomach. I'm also very bloated and keep craving unhealthy foods like chips, chocolate and McDonald's more than normal this week! However my son has a cough and says he feels a bit sick today so I could well have the same bug.
This time last cycle my cm had dried up but its still quite creamy/wet so that's interesting.
Still quite hesitant because of the strange bleeding earlier in my TWW so maybe something hormonal is going on and that's causing the symptoms. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

If I am not pregnant this cycle sucks. Intense heartburn and nausea. I am trying to get through work but all I smell is fried food and coffee. Bleh. I have almost thrown up a couple of time. I can't go home because I am graveyard amd there is only 2 of us until 4am.

Hello ladies,
FF changed my ovulation day and so I am today 10dpo and not 12dpo. Not sure I'll have enough hormones to test on valentine's day if prego...

oh yeah...I see why. I agree with FF. 12 dpo has a shot. how long is your lp? But you may have to wait until after V day.

AF just arrived. Was expecting it on Sunday according to FF.. I'm onto cycle #3 ttc

Fx for BFP for everyone else this month!

Hope to find another thread next cycle!

Thanks

oh yeah...I see why. I agree with FF. 12 dpo has a shot. how long is your lp? But you may have to wait until after V day.

My LP is very variable. From 11 to 16 days... FF says average is 15 days. FF advises to test Wednesday 17th.
Ovulation is better on CD19. I had EWCM on CD18 and CD19 and BD timing was perfect!!!

Today I have like a mix between creamy and EWCM (but less stretchy). That's the first time I have this kind of CM...

AF just arrived. Was expecting it on Sunday according to FF.. I'm onto cycle #3 ttc

Fx for BFP for everyone else this month!

Hope to find another thread next cycle!

Thanks

Sorry sjab11. I hope it works better next cycle.
I'm sure you'll find another nice thread soon, every cycle I can find a new one with awesome ladies.
Good luck

Okay so since I will be 12DPO on Valentine's day and not 14DPO, I'll do a FRER. If :bfn: I'll wait for my periods or for being late to test again.
If positive, I'll do a digital and will show my DH only if the digital is positive (I don't want to get too excited on Valentine's day if it's not meant to be)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->