Valentine's Day testers!

Happy Monday ladies!

Today is CD13 and OPK is high.

How is everyone else doing?

Yay for high OPK! :dust:

I'm doing ok. Feeling very resigned this cycle. I don't know what it is. I'm charting this month and I had a low temp today and I don't know if that's good or bad or nothing at all! Last month I was POAS crazy way before it was even logical to POAS. This cycle I have zero desire. I opened a drawer this morning to get something and saw the HCG tests and I just felt like it was silly to pull them out and put them in reach for the coming days. So I left them there. I'm not sure if I will test early this month of just wait for AF. She's due next week Monday (7th) I guess I'll see how I feel closer to the day.

How's everyone else feeling?

Yay for high OPKS :)
I am only 3 dpo or maybe even earlier if FF is wrong, so nothing that exciting yet. I have a few things planned this week as Ihave a few days off work, so hopefully that will keep me busy!

CD17 here and no temp rise, which is annoying because I haven't O'd later than CD16 since starting charting in September. Hoping to see the rise tomorrow.

CD17 here and no temp rise, which is annoying because I haven't O'd later than CD16 since starting charting in September. Hoping to see the rise tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for temp rise very soon!
Some cycle our body likes to play with our nerves right?!
Good luck!

CD15 and OPK showed a smiley face this morning yeah!!!
Unfortunately, we did not BD last night because I was very sick (dizzy and nauseous) so went to bed and slept through the night.
Hopefully ovulation does not occur today but tomorrow and we can BD tonight! Very excited about this month, even if I can feel that my body is exhausted right now (maybe a virus... this could explain why I was so sick yesterday).

Temp rise this morning at CD16 so ovulation occurred yesterday I guess.
Hopefully it occurred late during the day since we BD just before midnight last night hahaha :happydance:
I'll try to get another BD tonight if DH is not too tired, just in case.

How is everyone else doing?

Got positive OPK yesterday afternoon, and still no temp rise this morning, so hoping today is O day and I'll get my rise tomorrow!

Got a positive yesterday and had cramping all day yesterday, and small temp rise this morning so I think I Od yesterday. I hope so as we BDd on Tuesday morning and havent since. We are both exhausted. I tried to persuade hubby last night but he wasn't up for it!

My O date shifted 2 days after my mc. Since I haven't temped the last couple of cycles I can't say for sure when my O day was and if it stayed that way. But my cm tends to put it around those days (cd 17-19). So O date can definitely change.

We will see if I ovulate on my own this cycle. One more week to go to find out.

Hello ladies,

I had a solid smiley face on my OPK on the 1st and a huge temp spike the following day so I was sure I ovulated on the 1st.
But yesterday I had achy ovaries and burning sensation (ovulation) and my temp went down this morning...
I don't understand what's happening here...

At least we got to BD last night so even if ovulation cannot be confirm by temp, we did our best to catch this egg!

Good luck to all

Good luck Aayla hope you ovulate :)
MiaMama, I had the same and then ovulated (I think!!) a few days later. Or maybe your temp dived for another reason. Hopefully tomorrow you will know more but at least you BD'd anyway just in case!

Hi ladies I'm currently just waiting for the 12th of March to come. I'm currently 6dpo. I O'ed on cd 13 😳 Which was sooner than last month when I first started tracking with my temp. Last month FF estimated that I O on cd 15 but I know that I O'ed on cd 14.
If we don't catch this month we are going to take a month break and start trying again in April. Wishing everyone luck!! We only got to dtd 1 in the time frame since my DH was out of state. Luckily he came home the morning that I O'ed. ( I O'ed around 10 pm that night)
Fxed for everyone!! ☺️

that was perfect timing Thorpedo!! Fingers crossed for you :)

How do you know what time you ovulated? There is almost no way of knowing that, which is why FF suggests to BD the day after suspected ovulation day.

FF gave me cross hairs so I am 3DPO today.
Intercourse timing is high according to FF.
Fingers crossed for me :winkwink:

How do you know what time you ovulated? There is almost no way of knowing that, which is why FF suggests to BD the day after suspected ovulation day.

I can feel it when it happens, which was a sharp cramp on my right side that lasted maybe 10 minutes at most . I also monitor my temp, my cm and my cp.

"
Some women report that they feel mild cramps or twinges of pain in the abdomen or a one-sided backache around the time of ovulation. This sensation is known as mittelschmerz."

I have it to Thorpedo, although mine is more of an ache and lasts for longer. I definitely believe it's possible to feel it though.

Yay MiaMama! Slammerkin hope you get the CH soon

Hi ladies how are you all doing?

I'm 5dpo today, creamy cm as usual and had some cramping low down on one side. Although I'm sure it's too early for it to mean anything. I'm itching to test this month!! Don't think I'll be able to wait. Maybe I'll test a couple of days early, I have a few spares.

5 DPO here too Rose! Waiting until either Sunday or Monday to test - though if I get a big temp drop on Sunday like last time I'll skip the test, since AF will probably show up a few hours later like it did last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->