Valentine's Day testers!

I was just about to start this post with "I hope I don't sound crazy" and then I realized I come here because I know none of you will! Ha ha

So this is our first real round of TTC and not only are we BD-ing everyday since CD 4 (some days 2-3 x a day!...I mean business ;) ) I also bought the Clear Blue OV test. Pricy sucker but I figured I'd take any help I can get.

Anyway, I've been peeing on those sticks and it started giving me flashing smiley faces on Tuesday which was CD12. Which is awesome! However the damn thing has yet to go to a solid smiley face (which the box tells me means I O'd). It's been 4 days. WTF?!? Ha ha I don't know if because I only test when I wake up I missed the surge that would switch it over to a solid smiley or what. Either way...I'm making myself crazy and thought I would see what you all think.

I mean we should be good right? We have been BD-ing like maniacs and will continue to do so right up to AF I think.

Any input welcome. You are all awesome!!

I was just about to start this post with "I hope I don't sound crazy" and then I realized I come here because I know none of you will! Ha ha

So this is our first real round of TTC and not only are we BD-ing everyday since CD 4 (some days 2-3 x a day!...I mean business ;) ) I also bought the Clear Blue OV test. Pricy sucker but I figured I'd take any help I can get.

Anyway, I've been peeing on those sticks and it started giving me flashing smiley faces on Tuesday which was CD12. Which is awesome! However the damn thing has yet to go to a solid smiley face (which the box tells me means I O'd). It's been 4 days. WTF?!? Ha ha I don't know if because I only test when I wake up I missed the surge that would switch it over to a solid smiley or what. Either way...I'm making myself crazy and thought I would see what you all think.

I mean we should be good right? We have been BD-ing like maniacs and will continue to do so right up to AF I think.

Welcome!

No worries, last month I got 7 days of flashing smileys before the solid one! So it'll come!

Welcome!

No worries, last month I got 7 days of flashing smileys before the solid one! So it'll come!

Hmm. Good to know thank you! I guess the worry is I only have one more test stick left. The box only came with 10. I guess we will just keep BD-ing until AF if it's not solid tomorrow.

Thank you again :)

Well I am in my TWW now! Af is due Feb 14 but I should know a day or two before that if I start spotting. If no spotting then I will test. I will also test early if I have 2 symptoms that I got during my bfp cycle but haven't had since...an intense flushed feeling (that started 3dpo) and extremely oily skin. I've had every other symptom but these 2. I have one frer and i don't want to waste it.

Let the symptom spotting begin!! :haha:

I am telling myself that I won't test until 14th but can't see that happening :haha: every month I start with the intention of holding on and then get impatient around 5dpo and by 10dpo in desperate to test!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1454167475533.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1454167475533.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Yeah the flashing smiley arrived this morning!
FINALLY! So I guess ovulation is around the corner! How exciting!

Well on CD 13 here and no sign yet of Ovulation negative OPT ( on my clear blues that have the blank O, the flashing smile and then the solid smile) Which worries me that my LP might be shorter than I originally thought.

Can I join in too?

It's our 3rd cycle TTC #2. Sounds like a lot of us have babies around the same age:flower:

I'm on CD 14 of what should be a 28 day cycle. Some of my cycles have been 27 days but last was 28...so we're gonna go with that. I had my (+) opk yesterday around 3pm and then a (-) opk this afternoon around 12pm. So, I'm hoping I ovulated (?!). DH and I were able to DTD twice in that window at 7pm yesterday and this morning around 10am. I'm wondering if we should again tonight?

We haven't really done anything different this cycle except trying OPKs for the first time. I'm gonna try and wait until close to my period to test but we'll see how that goes :blush:

Good luck to everyone...I really hope this all of our months for sticky beans!

Welcome Farfromhome!
If you BD one more time it cannot hurt right? :winkwink:
I hope you catch this egg!!!

Well I got a flashing smile at 4 pm tonight. Then just tested since I just woke up to go pee. And got a solid smile. 😡 Husband was supposed to come home in the morning from work but he's recalled ( forced hired ) for another 24 hours. I'm hoping I really didn't just start to O and that my body takes two more days (Monday morning) before because that will be the soonest we can bd. 😭😭😭 I feel like this month is going down the drain. I guess that's what I get for being married to a man with such a demanding job. 😢😢😭😭😭

Sorry Torpedo11. Usually solid smiley shows up one day before ovulation.

I got a flashing smiley too and we got to BD just after testing.
I'll try to convince DH again tonight, to make sure we cover correctly.

I guess we all are around ovulation!
How is everyone doing?

Waiting to O still on hopefully Tuesday. BD'd on Thurs, 3:15 am on Saturday. Meant to do another in the wee hours of this morning when DH got home from work again, but I slept through, so woops. Hopefully tonight, Monday, and maybe Tues too.

Sorry Torpedo11. Usually solid smiley shows up one day before ovulation.

I got a flashing smiley too and we got to BD just after testing.
I'll try to convince DH again tonight, to make sure we cover correctly.

I guess we all are around ovulation!
How is everyone doing?
Thank you Miamama for your reply.

I guess I could still have a chance to bd dancing. If I have 24 hours before Oing and then My little eggy stays good for the 12-36 hours afterwards like they sometimes do. I'll just have to jump my poor hubby's bones when he walk in the door. 😂😂😂

I am 3 dpo today. I felt completely out of sorts yesterday. Like a shift happened or is happening. To nerd it up..it's like a glitch in the matrix..I feel off and different and I can't pinpoint it because nothing has changed. I'd like to think my subconscious has given me this feeling because conception happened. I know last time at 3dpo I had symptoms start. but I also think that could be wishful thinking. Have you ever just felt your world tilt (metaphorically not physically), like suddenly you know, with some weird sixth sense, that something is about to happen or change, but because it isn't there in your face you just don't know what it is? It isn't a bad feeling..I just feel off and different.

Well, I think I am 1dpo today . I feel like we honestly did all we could do and now we just have to see what happens. I'm 99.9% sure I ovulated yesterday (1/30) on CD 14 based on cm and OPK. We bd'd 1/29 pm, 1/30 am&pm, and then again today 1/31 pm. Probably should have tried to on the 28th but we were both pooped..but we were able to on the 26th and 27th.

I'm going to try really hard not to symptom spot because last month I seriously felt pregnant and my period was even late but still BFN. Happy TWW to everyone who's there. :hugs:

Well, I think I O'd over the weekend - my chart is a little bit strange because my OPK was negative yesterday but my temp didn't rise until this morning. Hopefully I'll have another rise tomorrow and then I'll know that it was probably yesterday. I am taking my temps with a pinch of salt this cycle because I am sure my cold has affected them for the past week. I'm finally feeling a lot better :)
We gave it a lot of effort this month so hopefully I did O and we will catch that egg! :haha:

I think I might be 2 dpo today but am not positive. I'm on clomid this cycle and that puts me in my expected ovulation range. I never got a positive opk and the clomid dried up my cm so that wasn't a good indicator but I've had higher temps the last two days and my cervix is bruised from bd because it's so low. My cervix hasn't been that low at least since I stopped birth control in September. Also my depressed and angry mood has gone away entirely over the past 2 days (seriously - clomid made me crazy!)

But... I also am suffering from bad allergies that started on the same day as my temp shift so I'm not sure if the shift was from ovulation or allergies!

I know all I can do is wait. We've been bd every 1.5 to 2 days but I wish I knew if I've ovulated because my cervix needs a break. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->