Valentines gift bags......for the kids!

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
i just had an idea ............valentine gift bags for the kids (christmas eve bag equivilent)

i always buy my daughters a small gift and card on valentines day but thought why not do a valentines gift bag with maybe things such as:

a homemade card
heart pj's
a heart chocolate lollipop
a heart bath bomb from lush

i'm so doing it for my girlies!!!!!

(i wish there was a celebrations room but as there isnt yet :haha: i have posted this here.........hint hint :haha:)

Aw thats a cute idea! Think I might have to get my daughter some heart pjs hehe. I want a celebration room!

Oooh a celebration part would be such a good idea!

Do you think it would get lost amongst the other sections though? I mean I know there is a cooking and a section for spooky bits, but do you think that a celebration thing would just kind of fall to the wayside after a while?

I like the valentine day idea too..think my two are a bit to young for it yet!

I am trying to think of ways of how to/where to organise an easter egg hunt though!

Ohh I love the valentine bag idea :)

Think i might make one for sophie-lou and dylan x

I haven't got a valentine this year so I might do this for my girls. Ta for the tip :thumbup:

Oooh a celebration part would be such a good idea!

Do you think it would get lost amongst the other sections though? I mean I know there is a cooking and a section for spooky bits, but do you think that a celebration thing would just kind of fall to the wayside after a while?

I like the valentine day idea too..think my two are a bit to young for it yet!

I am trying to think of ways of how to/where to organise an easter egg hunt though!

Im not sure how it will work but i think maybe near the general section like santas grotto. i think it would be a success people are always starting threads for valentines/easter/birthdays/halloween etc etc in different sections ....it would be nice to have it all in one section. i have put the idea forward so hopefully the bnb bosses will think its a good idea to lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->