• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting to start IVF in January anyone else?

im not sure yet. mid may? af due end of april so it would be 2-3 wks after that

Good luck with your transfer Libby!

Mo glad you've not got too long to wait!

Hi ladies hope you are all well. Transfer went well. At home in bed chilling with relaxing music for the moment. Don't think I took time out for any of that the last time. Feeling a little sense of dread that I might be see tog myself up for the same disappointment as before but trying to stay positive.

Libby -- congrats on being pupo!!

AFM -- some of you may already know, but my bfp ended up being a blighted ovum :( absolutely devastated.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?
2dp5dt for me and not really feeling anything so mot sure what to think

Libby, is only 2dpt. Plenty of time for implantation :). Are you going to test early or just wait until your OTD? When is your OTD?

It's not til 20th. If I have any symptoms will Def break before then! Last time I had cramps and back pain at this time but then guess that didn't work very well for me anyway.

20th?? wow...that's a long time! You never know Libby :D. I know it's hard to stay positive so hopefully time flies for you. Are you taking any time off?

Libby, hope that's implantation! I did have sharp pain during the TWW. Don't give up yet. It's only day 4 :).

thanks ILT. Its more of a very light bleed now but has been happening for about 2hrs so not sure that it could be implantation bleeding. I don't have any experience with it from before.

Libby I had af cramps through my whole tww, and after. I was so scared to go to the loo incase af had started. Don't count yourself out with cramps, it could be your wee one settling in!

thanks Cmo. How are you? Were your cramps heavy or light? Im just so scared to be disappointed again

I had cramps from 5dpt and sometimes pretty strong, carried on til 6week's, try not to worry about the bleeding, quite a few of us have had spotting and/or bleeding, could well be implantation x

Libby, my cramping range from light to OMG WTH? When it got bad, it felt like someone stab me w/ a screwdriver. I couldn't even walk and just bent over to try to relieve the pain. So, cramping sounds like a normal TWW symptoms. The bleeding part is the one I am not so sure about since I had no bleeding. But, I do have some now :). And still cramping on and off. A few more days Libby and you'll find out for sure :hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->