Waiting to test Dec 5.

Congrats!!

Yes Friday can't get here soon enough! Dying to test! So badly want a bfp!

Sorry, I never updated! I did retest and got a BFP!!! Still in shock. Now I'm rooting for you!!!!!!!!!

Another bfp! Congrats!!!

Ok two people from this thread in one day! I am convinced this thread is lucky! It's got to be our month... This is tempting me to test early!!

OH MY GOSH THAT IS FANTASTIC! SO MANY BFPs THIS MONTH IVE SEEN!! I pray for a fullterm healthy happy pregnancy and baby!! fx for the rest of us!

Thank you both!!!! I'm hoping for you so bad!!

My symptoms:
Seriously, seriously bloated
Cramps, but different from AF cramps. More centered in my stomach. I still have them and they are painful!
Really Sore bbs
HUGE bbs - I don't have big boobs but I feel like they are ginormous right now
Frequent peeing

A lot of AF symptoms but they just felt different.

Make sure you update us bc I am going to keep checking up on you!!!

Update: super sore boobs tonight!

Nurseginger how long were you on bcp and when did you come off?

So my GP just phoned saying bloods are positive but very low, 17. Phoned the gyni and she made me an appointment for tomorrow which is not sounding good to me. Fx that my number doubles with the next blood draw!!!! I am still nauseous which the GP said is a good sign though....

Congrats!!!! So happy for you! And good luck to the rest! Hopefully more early Xmas gifts are coming!!

I was on bcp about 10 years ago. It's been awhile! Was on it to help with moodiness and cramps but didn't like taking it so quit.

Congratsssss girls! ! So happy for you xxxx

Congratulations that's fantastic news I tested with cheapi and negative :( will test again on Friday x

I'm out! The witch showed up this morning. Ahhhhh so depressing

Hello! I'm also waiting around for AF, as much as I don't want to see her. She should show up tomorrow. No big symptoms, sore nips and tired. GL to those who are still waiting! I tested earlier and got BFN both times with an off brand test

I got AF as well this morning. I knew she was coming, because last night I started to get terrible cramps, and I always always get terrible cramps the day before my period.

I hate being out so early in the month, December just got started and I'm already out.

I'm 15 dpo today. And no signs of af starting. My luteal phase has always been 13 days. so if I were to go off my charts before my son was born Id be two days late today. my chart confuses the heck out of me.

I haven't really been symptom spotting, but looking back all i've had were some cramps here and there and sore boobs at different times.

I swore i was pg last month (i was taking BCP) but I started getting nauseaus and very emotional etc. My hubby even swore I was pg. but i had a two day light period (almost two weeks after coming off pill.. so i didn't have the usual withdrawal bleed when you take the pill late) followed by 2 days of spotting.

I started temping right away and have had unusually high temps. Today my temp at 15 dpo was 98.6 (what!)

I'm not going to cave and test until Friday though.. that way I'll be past the 16 dpo threshold..

Ugh.. idk what to think about my temps and the cycle.. it's just so weird!

I am just learning how long my cycles are, right now i am getting 26-27 days. So much i am learning about my own self its unreal. On to month 3!

YES. ttc teaches you so much about your body! It's a wonderful thing!

Sorry u got your period :( at least u can enjoy the Christmas festivities? I feel so sick today praying for a bfp on fri xx

A little late but can I join the rest of you ladies waiting? AF should arrive the 5th-8th at the latest. Ive been having some serious "symptoms" this month. Cm never dried up, AF type cramps and sharp pains on and off through the TWW, sore bbs, and super emotional today! FX for everyone either this cycle or next if the witch came already! Congrats and H& H 9 months to the ones that have gotten their BFPs this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->