• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting to test Dec 5.

I took a frer today too.... Bfn again :( two days late for af now and no sign of it :(

This is cd42 for me! If af shows and I'm out I don't ovulate again until jan 5th according to my app!!! Hate these long cycles.

Morning girls,

any BFPs this morning? I'm 2 days late today but haven't tested yet. Gonna give it a few more days if she still hasn't shown.

x

I'm waiting til Wednesday to test again. Today is CD41

question to all the BFP, how many times did you dtd during fertile window/ovulation? i heard best is day before, day of, day after. Others say many days after, some say every other day plus some. I hear too many times can be bad for a person with low sperm count, but you want to still do it reg which is where every other day comes into play.

The month we got our BFP with our son.. we dtd every day for 11 days leading up to O. sometimes 2-3 times a day...

But we used Pre-seed lubricant to make up for my lack of noticeable EWCM that month. It was the first month we used preseed and it worked. :D

Sorry I wasn't on much this weekend, it was a busy time with getting christmas stuff done. We went and got our family portraits done. I'm so excited about them. My little baby is a little boy now. Time is flying so fast!

I've officially changed my O date to Cd 20. Which makes me 7dpo.. if you look at my chart its just obvious that's what's going on.. i haven't tested again though.

Hope the BFP fairy shows up soon so everybody gets their BFPs!!!

I've also been having vivid dreams last four days. With the nausea and sore nipples.

Last night my lower back hurt, that's the only thing that's the same as when af is on it's way.

I was trying to hold off till today to test but caved and tested last night so I'll wait till later in the week if still no af....

dreams can be a good sign!! I had some weird dreams last night... ranged from me giving birth to a big healthy baby boy, to me hooking up with harry potter and also me dying my hair platinum blonde (i am a red head and very pale, so it didnt go as planned)..... hoping the baby dream is a sign for this coming ovulation. FX! FX to you crazycatlady!! I think i will also buy some preseed while im in just incase! LOL cant hurt so why not?!

question to all the BFP, how many times did you dtd during fertile window/ovulation? i heard best is day before, day of, day after. Others say many days after, some say every other day plus some. I hear too many times can be bad for a person with low sperm count, but you want to still do it reg which is where every other day comes into play.

The month we got our BFP with our son.. we dtd every day for 11 days leading up to O. sometimes 2-3 times a day...

But we used Pre-seed lubricant to make up for my lack of noticeable EWCM that month. It was the first month we used preseed and it worked. :D

Sorry I wasn't on much this weekend, it was a busy time with getting christmas stuff done. We went and got our family portraits done. I'm so excited about them. My little baby is a little boy now. Time is flying so fast!

I've officially changed my O date to Cd 20. Which makes me 7dpo.. if you look at my chart its just obvious that's what's going on.. i haven't tested again though.

Hope the BFP fairy shows up soon so everybody gets their BFPs!!!

This makes me feel better. I was really wanting to try SMEP but my partner made it impossible to stick to a schedule plus I felt bad depriving him. I read an article that said not to worry about BD every day opposed to EOD because it won't hurt my chances of conceiving :thumbup: I'm also using Preseed since I've never really noticed EWCM... though I thought I may have noticed some on him yesterday during one of our "unscheduled" sessions :haha: The lines on my OPK are getting darker but still no smiley. CD13 today and I'm thinking I might get a + OPK :thumbup:

Hello everyone! Hopefully we get some BFPs today!! I too have bern having insanely vivid dreams!! Also i woke up and ate cheese sauce and chips for breakfast :( I took my last frer (im addicted. I was going to wait until next week but I took it smu because DH begged me to, because I ate his chips :haha: ) well, im to the point where im seeing lines on blank pieces of paper, so I have no idea. Theres no nice obvious pink line so im counting it BFN :/ today is CD 36 for me, which is the longest I ever have so im sure AF will show tonight/tomorrow. I am absolutely not buying anymore tests until she is a week late lol

I've been having some very vivid dreams lately.. some sexual some not.. but.. crazy crazy.. i wont even give details..
but yea.. every dream i've had.. i've remembered.. they're just all a bit randomly out there so thats different for me..

As for testing.. I'm a HUGE beleiver in the little cheap dropper tests from dollar general.. they're pink dye.. and they're the most sensitive test I've found..

LOL at eating cheese dip and chips for breakfast.. that actually sounds very yummy. I just want to eat everything today! I can't get enough food!

Does everyone think it's safe to say I'm 7 dpo?

And I wouldn't ever worry about there not being enough sperm... theres millions there every time he ejaculates.. so in my opinion.. the chances of getting pregnant are higher if you have sex every day so theres a constant supply being delivered daily vs.. waiting a day or two and missing the O date.. just to get that extra 10,000 sperm ya know? So i'm all for :sex: every day.. I laughed as I typed that.. because we're married with a baby.. hahahahahah sex definitely does not happen every day now lol... :haha:

We did only 3 times in my fertile period. Nov 18, 19 and 21 (fell asleep on the couch on the 20th lol). Technically i think I O'd on the 20th or 21st.

I got a smiley OPK today :happydance: Even though we aren't following SMEP anymore, more like a BD every single day thing, I hope to be sure that him and I BD today and the next two days to be certain we got it in enough :thumbup: Now I'm tempted to take my BBT early tomorrow morning and the next couple days to confirm I actually O'd... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Got a bfn again today :( so annoyed feeling so tired and lousy with a cold :( a bfp would really cheer me up!

Good news on ur positive opk mamabunny fx for u xx

:coffee: patiently waiting the next few days.. is it bad that i look forward to waking up each day to take my temperature lol :shrug: maybe i'm crazy :haha:

btw at 7dpo.. if thats what I am, then my symptoms are bloating, quick headaches that last a few seconds. sore bbs on and off. and did I say bloated?? sheesh.. we had our christmas pictures taken yesterday and I felt like a cow.

btw here's some pics of my little man. Isaac Benjamin

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/73106365.jpghttps://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/73106375.jpg

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/73106372.jpghttps://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z403/jenifer_rene06/73106371.jpg

I need to stop lol I could share all day! lol!

:coffee: patiently waiting the next few days.. is it bad that i look forward to waking up each day to take my temperature lol :shrug: maybe i'm crazy :haha:

Not crazy at all! I just started temping and found it fun! Gives me something else to look forward too each day! :D

I know!! lol my hubby used to think i was a little crazy about my temping before, but now he's just as curious about it as i am. lol

Aww Mrs he is too cute! I enjoy temping/charting too, I think the scientific part of it is super fascinating! Indie how many DPO are you? I am going to force myself NOT to test until the absolute latest date that :af: could show. If I can pinpoint my O day by temping, that'll give me the exact day... but I just started today and with my + OPK yesterday TODAY could be O day and my temps won't help enough for accuracy :shrug: At least I can estimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->