Waiting to test Dec 5.

Nixm DH said the same thing! "Its not a line its barely there" ugh I hope it turns into something more tomorrow!! Congrats on your BFP :)

Yes Mamawolf, I noticed It probably a week or more before I actually tested.

Btw, I've been temping after ovulation even though I don't trust it much. My temps were right at 98.1 every day. Then these last few days I had temps around 97.3-97.5..... Today, I temped a whopping 98.4, my highest yet. Do you guys believe in the implantation dip?

I have found from BBT charting in past recent months that around 7-9 days after I would O, my temp would dip and spike back up again. I had read about implantation dip so was super hopeful. I also experienced mid cycle bleeding which I thought was implantation bleeding. Still waiting for a :bfp: so it wasn't the case for me in past months :nope:

Hey girls, i had a lot to catch up on.

hiphop- i hope that line turns in to a clear BFP tomorrow!

if it makes any difference. with my son, i had no symptoms prior to bfp. No extra noticeable cm, nothing.
what made me test was waking up that night to pee like 4 times.

My temps are so crazy.. I had ewcm on cd 6-8 and FF had me ovulating on cd 8

but now i'm wondering if I o'd later.. like cd 19-20ish?

so then i'd only be a few DPO right now

what do you think?

btw... my temps pre-o and post o have never been this high before, so to get a BFN with temps like this was quite surprising!

if it makes any difference. with my son, i had no symptoms prior to bfp. No extra noticeable cm, nothing.

what do you think?

btw... my temps pre-o and post o have never been this high before, so to get a BFN with temps like this was quite surprising!

Looking at your chart I see possible O spikes CD8, 14 or 20... ??? With the presence of EWCM CD6-8 I'd lean towards CD8... but the other spikes confuse me :shrug:

I see a line in second pic fingers toes and eyes crossed it gets darker for you tm! Make sure u post once u test I will be checking xx

what do you think?

Looking at your chart I see possible O spikes CD8, 14 or 20... ??? With the presence of EWCM CD6-8 I'd lean towards CD8... but the other spikes confuse me :shrug:

I know.. it's sooo frustrating. I'm having some major pms symptoms today. My legs on the inner thighs feel like I've had a major workout yesterday and today.. and today I've been having strong cramps all day.

I keep getting this cramp like feeling then I feel discharge right after (like my period just started) but when I go check.. it's just creamy cm..

It's very frustrating

It's my first full cycle off birth control.. so ill blame the weird temps on that

Caved and tested tonight.... Bfn :( :( :( so disappointed. Was hoping it was my month

Crazycatlady you are not out yet!! Fx for you!
I am up at 4 am, cant sleep and decided I needed to eat leftover pizza and a TON of lifesavers.. most likely PMS :/ I am having horrible pains after the junk food so its making the insomnia worse. I also stopped feeling so sure it was our month and I am debating whether I want to stop ttc through the holidays and if it happens it halpens!

AF still hasn't showed up and its CD38 they're usually 36 with a random long one once at 40. I've had some cramps but other that that no sign of AF... and the weird EWCM was gone as suddenly as it showed up so idk.

Oh and a coworker who's always sworn she never wanted kkids I just found out is pregnant. .. go figure. I'm happy for her it just sucks that some women can get pregnant by looking at a man and I can't

fxed for you crazycatlady!

Mamawolf, I know what you mean about the easy pregnancy thing, my mother had 6 children..... 2 AFTER she was fixed twice!!! (Every woman but me in my family gets pregnant at the drop of a hat!) I also know a girl who has had 3 children in 4 years and wasn't even trying or even wanting more children and it irritates me to no end! :p

Hey girls,

a bit late for joining like but do you mind if I get in on this thread?

This is our 17th cycle of TTC baby 2, my hubby has low sperm motility and it's my first cycle on clomid even though I ovulate naturally. `

AF is due today if I ovulated when I think I did. I normally have a 12 day leutal phase but she has been known to arrive 2-3 days later than normal.

No symptoms that jump out at me. My boobs are sore underneath and I feel like eating for Britain but could totally be PMS symptoms too.

After 17 months I give up testing because I always end up disappointed to I'm going to wait around for a few more days

Sending tonnes of luck to those of you whose AF hasn't shown yet! xx

Crazycat lady are you gonna test in the morning again? What test did u use I also got bfn this morning with internet cheapie gonna keep testing till I get my af. I think I'm out though as got spots breaking out :(

Hi Tina good luck what date are you going to test?

Mama bunny what dpo are you? Xx

Today is CD10 for me :thumbup: Was planning on trying SMEP, but my man kinda threw my schedule off and was ready to get it on last nite, to my surprise :dohh: I was certain he'd be super tired and we were supposed to skip BD yesterday. He didn't know about SMEP or my intentions and was concerned about me dodging his advances so I caved in. I felt so bad for making him feel unwanted and I shared my little "secret". He was totally fine with it and apologized for screwing it up, which I assured him wasn't the case. He's such a sweetie. Not sure what to do now?! I usually O on CD13 or as late as CD16.

Hello ladies! Welcome Tina. This morning was a BFN/super obvious EVAP. It came up right away, so I naturally got super excited thinking the color would fill in as well.. nope! I am definitely counting myself out this cycle. I know im not "out" until AF is here but I really dont think this is the month.
20141205_092202.jpg

20141205_092634-1.jpg

Oh girls keep the pma up we definitely need it right now.

Mamawolf- I know how you feel.. it was like that with ttc our first.. so i know ttc #2 is going to be tricky..

Tina- I would look in to Maca (it makes you produce copious amounts of even.. and it induces ovulation . But you're taking Clomid so that will do the same thing. I'm not sure if it will give you the extra ewcm but it might. My friend got of her first time trying Clomid. If it doesn't give you extra ewcm to help your hubbies little guys along.. try presseed lubricant. We used that and got pregnant with our son.

Crazy cat, indie and hip-hop - don't be discouraged by the bfns.. we're all in it till she shows..

Pma pma Pma!!

As for me- my temp is way high again today in wondering if I I'd on CD 20 now.. because if I I'd on CD 8 then I'd be 17 dpo now and a phone test should be showing.. I don't get it..

Mrs your chart looks so promising! But I'm wondering if FF accurately detected your O day among the other dips and spikes? You tested recently... :bfn:?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->