• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting to test Dec 5.

Aw glad he is on board haha well I would just go with the flow if that's easier and do it if u fancy it! But would defo do the three days in a row starting from ovulation and then miss a day then do it one last time for luck!! Are u using opks? Xxx

Mama bunny what dpo are you? Xx

Today is CD10 for me :thumbup: Was planning on trying SMEP, but my man kinda threw my schedule off and was ready to get it on last nite, to my surprise :dohh: I was certain he'd be super tired and we were supposed to skip BD yesterday. He didn't know about SMEP or my intentions and was concerned about me dodging his advances so I caved in. I felt so bad for making him feel unwanted and I shared my little "secret". He was totally fine with it and apologized for screwing it up, which I assured him wasn't the case. He's such a sweetie. Not sure what to do now?! I usually O on CD13 or as late as CD16.

Also this thread is keeping me sane this month so thanks ladies xx

Yes. It can be hard to keep up but its nice to have a place to go to where you have friends waiting to talk to you about the stuff nobody wants to hear about lol

I know my chart looks good, but i tested 2 days ago and bfn.. :( thats why i'm wondering if i actually o'd on cd 20.

Thanks guys! That does make me feel better!

I'm CD40 today! This is getting ridiculous how long my cycles are! My app says af is due tomorrow but doesn't feel like it :s

I'm going to wait a few days before testing again, too disappointing to see bfn. Maybe Monday if still no af.

My boobs have sore off and on last few days. And my right side felt sharp pain during bd a couple days ago, still have a stuffy nose. So not a tonne of symptoms. But also doesn't feel like af is on it's way, usually I can tell a couple days before. I don't know what to think. Also doesn't help that I'm just going off my app for when I think I ovulated, it said cd25, I think I counted wrong before. We dtd almost everyday from cd19-28 so I felt like we gave it a good try.

there is still hope crazycatlady! My sister had zero symptoms but a missed AF and a random hot flash the day before her missed AF

Hi ladies! I found out I have to have an mri of my brain today :/ DH bought me a test (blue dye ugh) and I had to take it on a 2 hour crap hold, there's a line. I took it out of the case and the line was way more obvious. You think its just a dye run? Here is the pics: 20141206_163145-1.jpg20141206_160955.jpg

That's how mine look when I took one the other day. I took it as bfn. But ya never know.. was it fmu?

Nope it was a barely 2 hour hold. I took it on a whim because of the mri. Which ive cancelled just in case!

took a frer 6 days sooner and it was bfn :( so im guessing im out. Not sure if I even want to test tomorrow because I figured with a frer and AF late it wouldnt matter if it was only a 2 hour hold :(

My AF is still missing girls, I think I'd class today as 1 day late but I'm wondering if clomid can delay your period anyway, any advice? X

Indiemrs yes I have some digi OPKs from earlier months when I was going crazy with everything. Negative since Friday but I'm hoping for my first + today. I've O'd on CD13 in most recent months and am CD12 today. My partner is frustrated he is on a BD schedule so hoping he can BD himself ragged the next 3 days and hush! I hate telling him no so not sure how SMEP will turn out for us :shrug:

I'm so frustrated. I'm now 4 days late with a BFN yesterday morning. Still no sign of AF. Is it possible I'm pregnant or should I just call this month a bust?

don't call it a bust till your AF arrives or doctor verified. I would call your MD and talk to them, i have seen some women who didn't get their BFP till 2 weeks after AF was missed!! that would drive me insane! im so sorry this is all happening :( i hope you get answers soon!!

I'm still in limbo!! Bfn yday didn't do one today so going to retest tomorrow I thought I was 17dpo but realise I will be 16dpo as was counting my ovulation day!! Positive thinking!! Hope We get our bfp!!!

Mama wolf u defo aren't out I was 7 weeks for my last pregnancy before I got a bfp xx

question to all the BFP, how many times did you dtd during fertile window/ovulation? i heard best is day before, day of, day after. Others say many days after, some say every other day plus some. I hear too many times can be bad for a person with low sperm count, but you want to still do it reg which is where every other day comes into play.

My pelvis feels tender I'm not sure why :/ this is the longest period I've had in a year excluding the cycle I had my MC

Hi ladies! Im still patiently (yeah right!! ) Awaiting BFP or AF :/ took a frer and it was a BFN. It was a 6 days sooner one too :( I have one more frer and im going to test next week if AF hasn't shown by then. Maybe we are just those women that take a little longer for our BFPs!! FX for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->