Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

Ok so think I am ovulating very early this month! Cbfm gave me peak yesterday and today so got opk to check and yes that's says I am ovulating too !!!! I am only cd 11 and usually ovulate at cd 16 ???? Very confussed but bd never the less!! Please let this be our month xxxx baby dust to you all xxx

Yay LindsayA! Gotta make sure we keep up with the BDing! Hubby complained of being too tired last night lol!! But nonetheless proceeded hehe!

Cant stop my dh! He has his foot strapped up but no stopping him! Lol x fxed this is our month and yours!!! Xxx

Cant stop my dh! He has his foot strapped up but no stopping him! Lol x fxed this is our month and yours!!! Xxx

:haha:

Yea I don't think he'd ever actually deny lol. But at the same time it does consume energy hahah!

Best of luck to you!!

Always nice to have a partner in the 2WW... so I don't drive myself insane! Hahaha!

Sorry I am on my phone so it not so easy posting lol and I keep getting predictive text changing what I am saying lol
Would be great to stop each other going mad x

No worries Lindaay! I'm mostly on my phone, too! Touch screen is hard sometimes lol.

Yes going Mad with someone is always more fun lol

thats what im praying for!! i started using soy isoflavones yesterday so fx hoping this will be my cycle for my bfp!!!

Count me in!!!!!!! A :bfp: for :xmas6: would be fantastic!!!

CD 8 for me.

:dust: :dust:

to EVERYONE

3dpo today and totally ready to POAS.... I'm ridiculous... just hoping that the next few days go by quickly!

Lol 'step away from the stick!' I am not testing till I am late as I only got my hopes up when I got bfp and then it was chem x I am so busy with everything I not thinking about tww really. Xx baby dust to all x

Lol 'step away from the stick!' I am not testing till I am late as I only got my hopes up when I got bfp and then it was chem x I am so busy with everything I not thinking about tww really. Xx baby dust to all x

If I step away from the stick I might miss my three minute window :haha:

But luckily I can preoccupy myself tomorrow as I am hosting Thanksgiving at my place.... should be loads of fun! Cannot wait!

Thanksgiving sounds fab! Hope you have a wonderful day and have so
E time to chill after all that cooking!

thats what im praying for!! i started using soy isoflavones yesterday so fx hoping this will be my cycle for my bfp!!!

Fxed they work! Are you ovulating really late then?

I am also trying soy this cycle. Just finished my last dose last night. I think I will take a booster tomorrow night.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Fxed :dust: to all of us!!

Thanksgiving was crazy and hectic... but definitely kept me busy enough to not want to POAS....

This morning however... yeah I'm crazy :wacko: .... but I've come to terms with that :loopy: Obviously it was negative hehe. At least if I get a positive, I will have a nice progression line :haha:

Thanksgiving was crazy and hectic... but definitely kept me busy enough to not want to POAS....

This morning however... yeah I'm crazy :wacko: .... but I've come to terms with that :loopy: Obviously it was negative hehe. At least if I get a positive, I will have a nice progression line :haha:

Oh no! But I have to say I plan on getting some cheapies tomorrow lol not that will test just yet!

Glad thanksgiving was good x

Oh no! But I have to say I plan on getting some cheapies tomorrow lol not that will test just yet!

Glad thanksgiving was good x

Yes ICs are what I use but I have FRER on hand JUST in case.... but thankfully the FS has already scheduled a blood test for the day AF is due...

At least in the mean time I can have my fun with cheapo tests to satisfy my need to POAS!

How are you doing Lindsay? Any new news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->