Wanting a BFP before xmas.... who's with me????

No news just really hope this is our turn! Could really do with a bfp to give some hope for a better 2012!

I am going to the loo a lot but trying not to look too much into things!!

How are you? Dud you poas today? :) x

No news just really hope this is our turn! Could really do with a bfp to give some hope for a better 2012!

I am going to the loo a lot but trying not to look too much into things!!

How are you? Dud you poas today? :) x

Well that's good! Hoping you get your :bfp: !!! :dust:

Of course I did! :haha: But again nothing. Which I expected! It's still so early but I must satisfy my POAS addiction lol :dohh:

I got a slight bfp at 8dpo few months ago but it was a chemical :-( swore I wouldn't test early again but the need is soooooo much!lol xxx

I got a BFP at 9dpo in September and that turned out to be negative in the end. Awful... but I just have to keep testing lol

Fingers crossed that this our month!!!! Both of us!!!!!! Then we will have to get ic just to keep poas!!!! Lol what are we like? Ha ha!!!!

Fingers crossed that this our month!!!! Both of us!!!!!! Then we will have to get ic just to keep poas!!!! Lol what are we like? Ha ha!!!!

I know I'd end up ordering more just to maintain the fact that I'm pregnant! Who are we? LOL!!!

I hope that this is our month, too!! It would be awesome to have a bump buddy who I also survived (barely) the 2WW with! LOL

Lol I think we just want this so much we send our self a bit mad lol chilled evening with dh so am off for a bit! Xxx

I have forced myself not to buy any test until it is time for me to test. Last month I started getting depressed every time I saw bfn. I was obsessed with poas so I know how you all feel. Good luck to everyone!!!

I HAVE POAS!!!! BFN OF COURSE!!! Why did I do it? It wasn't even fmu!!!!

I HAVE POAS!!!! BFN OF COURSE!!! Why did I do it? It wasn't even fmu!!!!

Because we are obsessed lol !!

I POAS with FMU and then I did it again 3 hours later. I actually think I see something too :dohh: I posted in the PG thread but I think I have line eye! :wacko:

I will try to look! I am gonna have to poas tomorrow with fmu!

Lindsay how many dpo are you now? And yes! Definitely! What time is it where you are?

Yes I got peaks on the sat and Sunday do I could be only 6!!!! I have had cramping aching today so got everything crossed!!!!!

Yes I got peaks on the sat and Sunday do I could be only 6!!!! I have had cramping aching today so got everything crossed!!!!!

Yay! I feel twinges here and there and some minor lower back ache. But I never get cramps, my bbs never hurt, I swear I have no other AF signs other than the actual bleed.

And when I had my DD I had no signs either.... granted that was almost 6 years ago! (she just turned 5 in Oct and I found out I was preggo on 2.20.06)

Fingers crossed for you and Me lol x x
Really didn't want to start testing so early but it is so addictive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->