• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Warwickshire based mummies - Feb/March/April 2014

Cherub85

Mummy to Leah <3
Reaction score
Hiya!

Are there any Warwickshire based mummies out there? :hi:

I'm in Oxfordshire, very close to the Warwickshire border... due April.

Oh hello! I should probably join this... even though I already know you :haha:

Lol!! Well we seem to be the only ones anyways! :shrug:

How depressing! I'm sure there must be more, maybe they just don't come on this section? :shrug:

How are you doing anyway?

I'm good thank you hun! So busy trying to organise the house after the move that I don't seem to have the time to pop on here at the moment! But glad we've moved now and not further down the pregnancy line!
She kicks away now which is amazing! Best feeling ever.

How are you doing? X

Aww it's amazing feeling them isn't it? Some of my little girls kicks are ridiculously hard now and even hurt! :wacko:

I take it you haven't moved far? Hope it went okay for you :)

I'm okay, having a bad time with the SPD, aand have just been signed off work for it.
Buy aside from that, okay!

Yeah it's such a lovely feeling and it's comforting as well :)

we've moved another 10mins ish away from Cov lol to lower quinton! But it's a 3 bed house and I love it.

Sorry you've not been good due to SPD! What do they do for it? How long are you signed off for!?

Glad everything is good apart from that :thumbup: how's the nursery coming along!? X

It is very comforting, rather than having to run for the doppler everytime you get a twinge. Although now you get 'have I felt her kick today?'. :haha:

Oh right! How lovely! Are you settling in well?

They offer physiotherapy for SPD, but you have to wait for an appointment. When you get the therapy they usually give a back brace and crutches. :thumbup:
I'm signed off work until my contract ends, so 6 weeks. As SPD is something that is likely to only get worse. :nope:

Awww no :hugs: I had never heard of it but googled right after you told me and oh my! Not good Hun. I hope you are getting plenty of rest!? Xx

Thanks hun. Its horrible! Hopefully it's something you won't come across! :hugs:

Trying to relax, although am not the type! :haha:

Hope you're okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back