~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

Hi Britt.
Sorry af got you. Good luck for this cycle x

Hi
Thank you!!
Hey your chart is looking good, are you testing soon? xx

Ff went back to saying I might have ov on the 10 th. Although impossible because my lp would be too long. I tested, bfn, although I think I ovulated last week or still didnt ovulate at all... I am a bit fed-up really :-( also, I have been under the weather this month and still coughing loads, so I think my temps are a bit messed up to say the least...I honestly don't think this is our month...and it feel as if AF is going to attack real soon. :dust:

mine just got confusing by the second i had 5 bfp... i'll try upload later... but i took 1 this morning and was the faintest line ever..i rang doctors and they said theres nothing they can do just gotta wait til i finish period and see if i get a normal cycle next month..

only thing confuses me is

9dpo negative
10dpo didnt test
11dpo period and bfp

?? im still bleeding heavy so tryin think as early period rather than anything else.. theres a few tears been shed and cant explain how miserable i feel. i really thought be my month!

congrats those who got there sticky beans x

Awww Gemma I am so sorry. :hugs: Please keep us updated on what is going on hun.

If its possible I would like to be added to the list :)

Hi Britt.
Sorry af got you. Good luck for this cycle x

Hi
Thank you!!
Hey your chart is looking good, are you testing soon? xx

Ff went back to saying I might have ov on the 10 th. Although impossible because my lp would be too long. I tested, bfn, although I think I ovulated last week or still didnt ovulate at all... I am a bit fed-up really :-( also, I have been under the weather this month and still coughing loads, so I think my temps are a bit messed up to say the least...I honestly don't think this is our month...and it feel as if AF is going to attack real soon. :dust:

dont give up cos if you havent ovulated yet means you can still catch it so keep positive and keep temping and hopefully it will worlk it out eventually and you will have caught it! good luck :hugs:

Could you add me to the jan list i'm due to test on 7th Jan, using pre-seed, DTD every other night and using clear blue ovulation kit, really praying for a BFP this time would be a great start to the new year

hi girls,
Sorry not been on/talking much, only been able to go on here on my phone lately. Really sorry to hear about your possible AF Gemma :hugs: never give up hope. And congrats to our BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you hun!

As for me, all symptoms are disappearing.. apart from the backache and random but ever so slight twitches. I caved today and did a HPT. I know its too early, as I may even be 9dpo, rather than 10 as it says on my ticker. But ive been so disappointed all day. I just hate seeing just one lonely line, grrr. Ah well, gonna wait until Christmas Eve. I really don't think I could face a BFN on Christmas Day, it'd ruin my day :nope:

How're you all getting on?

:dust:

hi girls,
Sorry not been on/talking much, only been able to go on here on my phone lately. Really sorry to hear about your possible AF Gemma :hugs: never give up hope. And congrats to our BFP! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you hun!

As for me, all symptoms are disappearing.. apart from the backache and random but ever so slight twitches. I caved today and did a HPT. I know its too early, as I may even be 9dpo, rather than 10 as it says on my ticker. But ive been so disappointed all day. I just hate seeing just one lonely line, grrr. Ah well, gonna wait until Christmas Eve. I really don't think I could face a BFN on Christmas Day, it'd ruin my day :nope:

How're you all getting on?

:dust:

Hi
Hope your okay!!
ahh it will be lovely for you to test on christmas eve how exciting!! yes i would say it is too early to test yet, cos if implantation happened between 5 and 7 then it would only make it 4 - 5 days at the most past it so i would try and hold out.

Good Luck!! xx

The only thing is, we're at my Mums Christmas Eve night, and Christmas Day night, and shes a bit.. how can I say.. excited? about it all. Maybe a bit too excited :haha: so im gonna try and do it before we go over.

Im becoming a bit of an addict recently! My bad :( went out to Home Bargains and just bought some cheap ones. They kept me sane for today at least. The wait is the most horrible part about it :nope:

xx

hi everyone,
I would like to join you. I have 23 day cycles. I am cd11 today and I usually ovulate on cd12. So waiting to ovulate. we have been TTC for our first baby for 2 cycles now and this is the 3rd cycle. I am hoping for a new year's BFP .......
I also purchased the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor this cycle and I have got highs since cd9 so hoping I will get a peak tomorrow. We will see.

Who else is going to test around new years day?

I want a big fat BFP for the new year!!!!

Good luck to all!:hugs:

Im out ladies the witch got me :(

ahh im sorry :hugs: heres to a BFP in the new year!!

Gemma will you add me to the testing for Jan please not 100% sure on date will keep you posted on that xx

Been in lots of pain on my left side. Had doctors this morning and she told me to go back on friday and she will test for me, cos theres a possibility it could be an ectopic :( really hope not, im so scared now. Just want it to be over and done with. Need lots of dust at the moment girls xxx

Sending lots of dust your way Emma... I hope its not an eptopic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->