We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Sorry Rach i forget where you're at with the job? Did you have an orientation?

Oh my goodness! I have missed y'all soooooo much!!!! Somebody please catch me up. This is the first time I haven't went back and read everything. My weekend was insane. I barely even ha time to sleep so I couldn't log on and do my reading. Our family's live about an hour and a half from my new job. So loads of driving after 12-13 hr shifts so no time left :( sorry girls. What have I missed??? Xoxo.

Hey Kim :flower:

For me you have missed nothing except uni jobsworth/red tape bollocks! And my friend at work is pg and my dh says we can try again in a couple of weeks after my af :happydance:

Yaaaahhhh Em and Leese! So excited for you ladies!

Great news day for my PUPO's :)

Kim we definately missed ya girl! Hows the new job going? New Real Estate agent?

Rach hope ur having a good first day at the new job too :)

Kristen :wave: how you been sweetie? Weather keep warming up in your corner of the world?

Girls, is the clear blue opk the only brand with the smileys ????

Emma yesssssss ur gOnna b back on the ttc wagon!

Leese so happy everything went that well at ur dr s! Im crossing my fingers for u for it to b ur shot.

Rach thats still really early testing wise soooo ur r still by far in the game.

Kim yup those r the ones i used and they were definetly my lucky ticket to a bfp!

Today im just gross. I can hardly move from the sofa im just cOmpletly drained..

Thanks girls I was at Walmart and in a hurry. Glad I got the right ones. So I missed it what happened at the dr Lisa? Job was good but insane. I thought I left the icu but we had crazy traumas come in. My first hour there I was helping with a kid that coded. But everybody is nice and knows their crap! So kinda intimidating being the new person.

Oh and Emma!!!! Yay!!!! When do you ovulate? So happy you are back in the game:)
And rach how's the new job?? Hope it's great.

Lisette the new agents are awesome. Best decision I could have made. They sent a professional photographer to take house pics and she did a great job.

Thanks Kim! Don't know about ov as I don't track it, will just make sure to bd plenty all month!!

New job sounds scary/exciting! I love acute care but don't think I could handle poorly kids.

i had my cd 13 sono, he said i ovulated 1 egg already and will ovulate other very soon and to have sex 2nite and 2maro night, and he says i have a chance for twins !!!

one would be amazing but 2 omg..lol i would be soooo happy@!

you dont track o em?

if i didnt test o i would ALWAYS miss my surge lol

Never have done leese. I pretty much have 28day cycle so just kinda bd round CDs 10-20 & hope for the best haha! Bit vague I know but surprisingly it has worked for us!

whatever works em..lol

i got my pos opk on cd 12!!! crazyyy so cool so early for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->