We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That is awesome to O that early, wish i did! My first day was good. It was just orientation though. They have an onsite gym and personal trainer, also health benefits apply first day which was today! I am happy about that!! woot woot. Have a total of 30 days off per calendar year between vacation, sick days and holiday days. Me likey.

Can't wait to see that positive pregnancy test ;) mwahahah. I keep dreaming about it, damn!

I got preggy pops and seriously wow! I had some before lunch and managed to keep a sandwich down! Tons of sicky feeling but whatevez that s a detail. I get my hcg blood test and im just waiting for news from my doctor. I think if everything looks awsome she ll prob just tell me friday at my app sooo no biggie.

Rach oooooo thats really great cuz alot of places only start health insurance after 30 days. To have it right away rocks bunches.

Doing well ladies! It is so warm here...+14 the last couple of days but now it looks like a storm is coming! Love spring storms!

Got my blood work back today and my thyroid levels are within the normal range! See my GP on Monday as my endo is out of town...Hoping she might give the the green light to be back on the train to TTC! If not I will have to wait until late March/early April when my endocinologist is back and I can see him...just so happy my meds are working!

Rach your job sounds great! So happy for you!

Lisa! What!!!!!! That's awesome! Baby dust to you.
Rach that's great benefits! Congrats. I want a personal trainer.

Jess- preggy pops?!? I so needed those with ds ! Glad it worked for you.
So I'm cycle day 12. When y'all think I should start using smileys. With the cheapys I got a positive usually around cd 16.

I got preggy pops and seriously wow! I had some before lunch and managed to keep a sandwich down! Tons of sicky feeling but whatevez that s a detail. I get my hcg blood test and im just waiting for news from my doctor. I think if everything looks awsome she ll prob just tell me friday at my app sooo no biggie.

Rach oooooo thats really great cuz alot of places only start health insurance after 30 days. To have it right away rocks bunches.

Ur welcome...lol

Thank you girls! I really hope i like it!

Jess..... just because you're prego doesn't mean you can't update the PUPO thread name! ;) mwahaha!

Ooo that's what I was gonna say this am- we need a march name

I got some great news today with my blood work. My TSH is 0.71 and my Free T4 is 12. Both within normal range! Actually in optimal range for TTC. The only thing is my endo is away until the end of March...Ugghhh! I sooooo want to TTC this month, especially since I am in range and I am on the meds but I am also scared too. I see my GP on Monday and hopefully she will be able to shine some light on my decision. I just need some friendly advice...I don't know if I can wait until April when I know my levels are good, etc. What do you ladies think? Don't worry I don't mind you being honest

Can u get in sooner for endo...call n see! I kno how u feel with how much it sucks taking time off of ttcing...but i wudnt risk it until everythings ck out u kno....it blows alot .....but mayb wait just to b safe but call tmaro n see if u can push it up...or b put on a waiting list for cancelations...im so happy ur other tests r good!!!!!!

Thanks Leese! I know that it is true...I am just going crazy! The endo is out of the country until my appt...I will wait until I see him of course just needed some sense talked into me. lol. I will also see what my GP says to me on Monday...she is awesome and will tell me to my face what is up and what I should do!

Happy Monday everyone!

I would make sure everything is okay Kristin. I know it's so hard, but doctors know what's best. :hugs:

So i'm really upset right this minute. Like i said, we never told anyone about the miscarriage. Well, i did tell OH's cousin i worked with because she had 2 of them and i needed someone to talk to about it. Well she apparently ran her mouth to the "big mouth" of the family. Word got to OH's dad and he just called us up asking about it. WTF, seriously? That's not how i wanted everyone to know. I'm super pissed off. We never admitted to it nor denied it. Just were silent. It's kinda shitty you can't even trust 'family'. Ugh.. whatever.

Awwww Rach! That really sucks! I told my DH he couldn't tell his family about my miscarriage bc they can't keep their mouths shut either. It is such a personal thing for us ladies losing a LO and no one should know unless we tell them. That is such an invasion of your privacy!

I know it Kristin. It's so rude to run your mouth about something. Basically someone came up to OH's dad and said "Did rachael have a miscarriage? I heard she did". How trashy. Like STFU. It's none of your business! This lady all the time msgs me on fb and asks about this and that with the family. Like shut up. Pisses me off.

Ugh my b n b site is screwing up! I have tried several times to post...
Kristen -yay your levels are where they need to be! :) good luck sweetie!
Rach- hugs hunny. That is difficult :( kudos to you for maintaining and not showing a reaction for others stupidity. I think sometimes it is best to not even acknowledge situations like that. It's like really???? I chose not to talk with you about it so what's makes you think I want you to bring it up to me. Hugs to you, hang in there

Omg rach ugh.....sry sweeti...hugs xo

Just bd again woohooo come on spermies goo goooo!

Lisa baby I'm chanting for ya! Go twin spermies go :)

Rach hunni soo happy to hear the great news on the job today & wanna punch people in the face for sharing such private news of ur loss! Aarrrgggg! Screw em girl u gonna be pg again ssssooooo soon! U all stocked up tests? Ready for some major celebrating up in here!!! xo

Kristen I'm super happy to hear great bw results for you too today & +14?! I think its time for me to move to the west coast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->