We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

The west coast is wonderful! The weather def makes it worth it! Excited for my blood work results too...going to see my GP on Monday to see what she says! Talked to a few girls on this site you have thyroid probs and they said go for it for TTC so I guess we will see! Still am waiting for AF since my miscarriage but expecting it this weekend if all is on track! So nervous! Thanks for all of the advice girls!

Jess. Love the new title!!

This is our month my non preggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim how many opk's did u get in ur pack?? I had 7 so i started them at CD12 and got my first smiley CD14!

Kris wow that's so super duper great sweety!!

Rach WTF seriously??? I know what u mean about big mouth family members DH's family told EVERYONE after we asked them not to and then once i had the mc they didnt tell everyone we lost the baby so people we're still coming up to us and was like sooooo arent u excited!! Hows the baby?? I swear to god i wanted to kill them!! Thankfully this time they knew goddamnnn well not to say 1 word until we give them the okay DH made sure as hell they knew the damage they did the first time..grrrrr...

I changed the name sorry sorry sorry i've just been so busy with u know..puking my guts up non stop and omfg dont even get me started on the gas cramping!! Seriously i know fart about 500 times a day...if not more. For 2 nights in a row now they woke me up with stomac gas pains and eugghhhh it's not funny at all. Also my boobs have now progressed to bongo sized knockers...SWEEETTTT!!!!!

How is y'all on this fine farty tuesday morning??

Omg jess, fart head!

Hope ya feel better (but not really, you know what i mean ...lmao)

im not sure if i am 1dpo today...i think i am....he said i would be ovulating very soon on monday....what ya think!?

Or should i count tmaro as 1dpo bc im start prometrium? Idk..

Omg jess, fart head!

Hope ya feel better (but not really, you know what i mean ...lmao)

im not sure if i am 1dpo today...i think i am....he said i would be ovulating very soon on monday....what ya think!?

Or should i count tmaro as 1dpo bc im start prometrium? Idk..

I swear Leese it's crazy i have gas alllll the time!! Even know i'm cramping up gas wise and have to fart constantly..at work..meehh whatever fuckk it it's an uncontrolable urge sooo no biggie.

Maybe count tomorrow as 1 dpo?

I got a smily on opk cd 12 this month..crazy!!!!!!

We did it 2 times that day right after i saw postive opk (in am) and then that night. I went to the dr monday morning, he told me i just released one egg & another will shortly follow, so we did it lastnight and we will tnight again, then prometrium tmaro night!!!

Jess I got the 20 pack. Yesterday was cd13 so if I get my positive on like cd17 or so but don't get preggo this month can I reuse left overs next month. The box I got are individually wrapped. I noticed some were packaged in a different box and they didn't say individually wrapped.

Jess I got the 20 pack. Yesterday was cd13 so if I get my positive on like cd17 or so but don't get preggo this month can I reuse left overs next month. The box I got are individually wrapped. I noticed some were packaged in a different box and they didn't say individually wrapped.

Then i would definetly start using them right away just in case u never know right?

Does anybody need their own personnal fart machine?? If so plz let me know and I will send major gas ur way!! It's absolutly fabulous yupppppp fart fart fart.

Sometimes tho i worry so much that by that much farting i will accidently poo myself...sweet baby jesus let's not let that happen their lil beanster mmmkay? Do it for mommy plz plz plz LOL

How are you feeling today Jess...other than the fart machine in your pants?

Can't wait for you to test Leese! So happy about the 2 eggs...go twins!

GL with the OPKs Kim...hope you track down that eggie! :)

Rach are you close to testing again or are you waiting for AF this time! I know you tested at 9 dpo...where you at doll? New job taking all of your time! lol

thanks kris!

even 1 is great...lol

fxd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea wheres rach today!?

Well Kris so far i've only been sick twice today here at work soooo that's not too too bad..althought it is only 1 pm so ya...Me thinks there shall be more LOL

How r u doin??

Feeling really good and excited to TTC again...just have to convince the hubby after we talk to my GP next week. Thinking of using preseed...any of you ladies us this or have used this? I just don't want to miss my chance and have to TTC longer...you all know this...

Sorry you are still sick Jess...I never had morning sickness with RJ and hoping it is the same with all of my pregnancies. I don't think I could handle it. Any woman with MS is a very strong woman.

Think I might order some today.....Thinking about it! ;)

I squirted alot of that shit in me this month ttc i hope the spermies thought it was a water slide lol and just shot up there quick!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->