We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hugs rach xoxo. That sucks. I will probly be right behind you hunni. My plan is to see my R R E in late April early may if I'm not prego by then. Guess I may go back to all the meds.

Aww Rach baby I'm sorry :( xoxo

Jess thanks girl! Seriously until 9week scan felt like I would die waiting every day! After that the last 6weeks has been a lot faster to go by...still some days I get scared & it feels long to my next visit & hb check ect ect but hey I'm getting there so no complaints! Any word back on ur hgc? Are the preggo pops helping u keep down food today?

Take a moment and put yourself in my shoes. Going on your 7th cycle after your miscarriage. It's a lot deeper than it seems....

Rach sweetie my heart really does go out to u! I know with every passing cycle the pain of the loss & the wanting to just be pg & happy again must be terribly hard :( I wish there was more I could say or do! :hugs:

Clomid being the main med. but my R E was wanting me to try different meds. Since I changed jobs I'm going to have to find new docs. So I will wait and see what they say. My problem before was I was not getting my cycle. I have been regular since my mc so I am not sure what route they will want to go.

Good (very early) morning ladies!

I tried to catch up, a was so far behind, LOL

Rach- I am so sorry! I had the shortest cycle ever in dec, 21 days!, and you know what? I got pregnant the next cycle! Don't lose hope. You have insurance with the new job right? I would make an appt with an OBGYN if I were you. It will make you feel better to know all is working as it should!

Jessy- so sorry you are still sick. Gas pains are horrendous, but if you are like me you will have no fear of pooing yourself because everything "slows down" if you get my drift. I am just happy when i can poop!

Kris- great news on the levels, I would ask you gp if you can start ttc again.

Lisa- I bet you were 1dpo on tues, plus if you o'd one egg before Mon, then you could actually be 1dpo then!

AFM- well I had a bit of a scare yesterday. Mon night I had some cramping, figured it was normal and ignored it. Went to bed and woke up at 3 to use the bathroom and had some spotting! I went to the Dr yesterday and he checked my cervix and he said it looked inflamed, which could be causing the bleeding. He tried to hear the hb on the doppler, but it was too early. So he let me have an u/s where we saw our little baby squirming around! HR was up to 189, which they said was perfect! I have never felt so relieved in my life.

Hi girlies!!
I've got insomnia from this freaking cold still, so thought I'd check in. We had a blast in NY and fly to DC this morning. It's supposed to be so warm in the next few days!! Yay!!

Hope you're all doing great! Stacie so glad everything looks perfect.

Miss yas!

Lol stace i really dont kno...u may b right which wud b great..im not sure what to consider myself now lol

Lauren yay glad u having fun!

Kim im takin 100mg clomid 3-7

How ya feel today rach?

That's what I got prego on. It's was my second rou d also! My first round I was on was 50 mg.

Stace - so glad you got the us and everything was great. Xoxoxo

Rach how r u feelin this morning?? Is there still some spotting?? I think if u dont get a bfp this month u should definetly consult just in case. Nuttin to loose u know? It will also put ur mind at ease.

Stace holy crap that is really scary!! Thank god ur ok and the lil bean is fine too!

Lisette the preggy pops are amazing! They have been helping me get threw the days after i have my usual noonish sicky fest lolol.

Leese ur officialy 1 dpo!!! How u doin??

Kim did u start the smiley opks yet??? Deets!!!

Big hugs and kisses to all my fav peeps evaaaaaa xxxxxxxx

LOLOLOL wow i love my ticker today!! It's just so true u know?? Go go lil beanster!!

So glad you are ok Stace...What a scare! Glad your LO is a strong one...Sounds like a girlie in there!

Hope you feel better soon Rach! I know how disappointing it is but you will be there I promise!

Happy Wednesday girls! Off for my 6:30am run!

WOW Kris you go girl!!!!!

Jessy baby glad the preggo pops are helping! Go lil beanster GO :)

Stacie OMG seriously must be a tough lil girl in there!!! So happy you got the reassurance of seeing your lil bean on the screen! How has the naseau and heartburn been lately?

Good morning everyone else :wave: Happy Hump Day!!!

offically dpo!! lol wooohoooooooO!!! come on eggies & spermies!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->