We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

did you get ur 2nd beta results yet>!?!

i hope i join u this month sweeti :) we always wanted to be bump buddies lol xo

No like i said if there was a prob my dr would call me but if my numbers are awsome i'll prob just get my results on friday which is fine.

Yup bump buddies!!

Jess I love the ticker!!! Made me giggle. Yes I have been using the smileys and I too am in love with them. I have gotten two begs so far which I expected. Think I should my positive with in a few days I just wanted to be sure not to miss it. Which is why I started on the early side. Actually they put you o later than the cheapies right? So we shall see. Hope it gives me a better understanding.

Good morning!
Stace- glad to hear that everything is ok! I'm sure it was a very stressful day!

Sending all of you positive vibes! I'm sure this process is hard and horrible and annoying but you will get your BFPs!

Jessy- Glad you're feeling slightly better.

AFM- Cantalope?! craziness! Although I do feel like I'm getting bigger by the day... I feel gross today- sore throat, sinuses running, queasy stomach. Bleck! I REFUSE to be getting sick!

Kim i love it too lolol. Everyday it's supose to write something hilarious with the baby's developpement!

Liz ewwwwwwwww that sucks! I hate having cold feelings and u feel so icky and just gross...

Is summer here yet???????? Plz plz plzzzzz

Soooooooooooooooooooo ready for summer! Today it's suposed to be 50 degrees! Craziness! Wish I could spend some time outside... but stuck inside work...

I just keep reminding myself- 8 more days until vayk! Sunshine!!!

Ditto i want extremely warm weather so we can finaly abandon our damn winter coats and slush and salt from the roads gahhh..

Its 43 here today.. Sucksssss

i just wanna wear my cute spring clothes lol i hate winter clothes!

It is going to be 70 here today! It was so nice yesterday, but wasted it in bed :(

Lisette- heartburn hasn't been bad and only a tiny bit of nausea, so hoping I am past the worst part. Now I have been so hungry! Only 3 weeks til our appt!

Liz- I am sorry you are feeling sick, I hope you feel better soon!

Kris- big Congrats on the running! That is awesome, I have no will power when it comes to exercise!

Kim- just wait until you get that smiley, it is the best sight ever, LOL, I wish boys had smileys!

I am sure I missed some people, but I hope everyone else is doing good!

70 oo nice!

how many of you go yellow cm in ur 2ww? (when you got bfp) just wondering

Hey girls :flower:

Rach - i'm sooo sorry hunny, sending some big :hugs: How's things this morning?

Scary sheeeeet yesterday Stacie, glad everything urned out ok and you got to sneak an extra peek at your beany!

Run Kris?! More willpower than me hehe!!

Hoping this will be your month Leese :kiss:

Happy 20 weeks Liz!
Happy 5 weeks Jess!

afm- just got my carpet, it's getting fitted on friday!!! DH not happy as apparently new mass effect game comes out that day and he was hoping to sit on his arse all day playing that!

Workout felt amazing! I love working out in the morning! Gives you so much energy!

It has been so nice here...no snow at all! Around +5 this morning and hoping to hit +10 today! It is spring here and I am in my spring clothes...The ones that stretch anyways. None of my clothes fit...All my pregnancy clothes are too big and all of my pre-pregnancy clothes are too small. I hate being in the middle. I either have to lose 20 pounds or get pregnant again...I choose pregnant! lol

Feeling really chipper today...must be spring and being back on the TTC train. Just waiting for AF to come back after the loss of LO, hoping it will be here this weekend!

Can't believe you are a cantalope Liz! Awesome!

Lisette...Happy 15 weeks!

Emma are you TTC soon or are you on the WTT bench still? I vaguely remember reading something about the next cycle! Yaaaahhh!

We are ttc after next af.....:happydance:Think the witchy should be due in about a week.....

Ooooohh Em...Me too. Af is due on Saturday, according to O pains I had! Yaaaaahhh...we can be 2WW wait buddies!

Hey girlies!

Just had a little scare myself :( The tinest bit of red/pink streak of blood on the tp when i wiped! Ugggggg!!!!!! waited an hour (and stressed the whole time) then checked again and totally nothing now! Thank God! PHEW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->