We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yay 5 weeks wooooooooooooooo!! LOLOL i 'll be happier when i hit..13...ya 13 is a nice lucky number...sooo only..8 more weeks to go dayummmmmmm.

Lisette ouffff dont u just hate ur vagina sometimes?? What is it with weird blood streaks??? I'm guessing ur cervix gets irritated or god knows what but still beurkk.

It's +3 here right now..gotta love Canada LOL. But it's supose to go up to +10 so bring it onnnnnn. It's on like Donkey Kong y'all!! I'm super excited next weekend we're going to the Sugar bush!!! Mhhhmmm every single breakfast thing is cooked in maple syrup and just..yessss...i'll have to take 2 maternity sickness pills to keep it all down lololol. Ohh well could be worse me thinks..umm wait..scratch that puking ur guts up 5 times a day is worse LOL. But at least i'm loving every minute of it!! I doubt alot of women can say that huh?

Emma ur gonna be back on TTC wagon!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss get that pink taco nice and ready to be boinked up sweety!!

Leese i had soooo much yellow CM during the 2WW remember?? It was almost pouring out of me! Nastyyyyyy

So scary Lisette...I agree with Jessy, stupid vagina! lol

Happy 5 weeks Jess~!

Jessy- Come visit me! You'll be soooo close! But unfortunetly we leave Friday night for vacation. Quite a few of my coworkers are going to Sugarbush on Tuesday for a Company/Contractor Social that my company is offering. And who doesn't like everything drown in syrup?! Obviously I'm slightly biased as my family makes it but still.

Emma- Sooo exciting!

Lisette- our bodies do the stupidest things so times! Glad all seems well now.

Krippy- I'm all for pregnancy! Losing weight is overratted anyhow.

Liz damnit i can maybe leave tonight, spend all day tomorrow with u and come back friday?? LOLOL

The sugar bush is seriously the all time best! Eggs cooked in maple syrup..bacon cooked in maple syrup..deluxe huge pancakes with..you guessed it maple syrup!!!!! Waaaaaa now now now LOL...ok wait wait...now??? LOL

Thanks y'all for the 5 week congrats! It's like this beany is giving all the hugest healthy pregnancy signs that everything is gonna be ok..i'm lovin it but dayu,, beanster ur seriously kickin mommy's assss here non stop..but i wuvvvv u LOLOLOL

hey Rachel..... hang in there ok. when does your insurance kick in with your job?
try to see a dr, it may make you feel better if you know everything is ok. Getting pregnant takes time unfortunately ,I'm on my 4th cycle I think after loosing our LO.

AFM I am 3DPO but have decided yesterday this is not the month so screw it.. lol . I am not going to symptom check because there is no point its all the same shit!!! I'm just going to wait the TWW as patiently as I can. If the rain ever stops I plan on waiting it out at the beach:shipw:

Lisa thats awesome that you know you have two eggs in there... I wish I knew when mine were popping out and how many, I usually have that cramping and a spot of blood but I have been sick since last wed, so with the meds I feel nothing !!!!

GL Crystal! Hope this is it for you! :) FXd for you!

yupp when i went on monday he said i released one and the other is soon to come...im considering myself 1 dpo now, i mean, really i cud be 2 dpo...

i ask about the cm bc alot of women say they get it...
i remeber the 1st time i got it, dont remember 2nd...

im a little dry right now, which always happens after o no?? i was super wet (um..tmi) lolol the last couple days, like honestly like i peed myself...cud be a mix of that and spermies tho...lol ew again!!!

cyrstal where are you in ur cycle what day i remember were close?

guys this might be weird question

but what is AFM??? lol sorry i always see it i dont understand lol

AFM= As For Me.

Since being preggo I feel wet alllll theeee timmmmeeee. It's ridic. Can't say I ever noticed it prior to now and now that it's noticable all the time.

AFM= As For Me.

Since being preggo I feel wet alllll theeee timmmmeeee. It's ridic. Can't say I ever noticed it prior to now and now that it's noticable all the time.

I might be wet all the time but holy crapp i am sooo not in the mood whatsoever LOLOL Sex drive is goneeeeeeeeeee :dohh::dohh:

Poor DH i'd try to give him a lil mouth action but i'm too afraid to throw up on him lolololol

LMAO See Jessy the hormones knock us out! Even the best of sex drives ;) It'll come back sweetie I have no doubt! Did you eat ok today?

Liz Happy 20weeks girlie! Sooo awesome you're half way there!!!!!

Crystal :wave: hope you've been good hunni! keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle, try not to symptom spot like you said and just stay sane through the dreaded 2WW!

Leese welcome to constantly feeling WET!!!!!!! My friends tell me about now is when the panty liners went on permanently and extra unddies were kept in purse for big sneezes ect! LOL

I've done 2 more bathroom checks and all is ok thank God! Darn body playing tricks with my mind today!!!!

LOLOL ahhh Lisette i dont wanna loose my drive lolol. Ohh well what can u do i'm a zombie by 6:30 pm so trust me it's not sexy and a turn on. Eating wise my routine is now being sick at 11 am and sick around 4:30 pm! Sooo it's not too bad thank god.

I was so wet all through my pregnancy with ds that i didn't even realise my waters had gone till i stood up & it ran down my leg :haha:

lisa I am 3 DPO today :) so only 11 days to go before i know :) ugggh i was on Fb and my husbands best girl friend just told me she is 3 months pregnant and they were not even trying ( they are engaged) it was an accident !!!! #@$#$#^$^#$% UGHHHHHHH!!!! :(

I hate that shit crystal!!

People at my job today are like did you hear about snooki, did you hear...im like honestly go away...lol

unplanned or unwanted pregnancys make me sad :(

i feel like i am 2dpo, bc i ovulated one egg prob late sunday (we bd sunday morning & evening) went in for my follicle u/s and he told me i would realease another one very soon...so figure monday night...so idk what to do what you guys think???

I have such a good chance this month, i think...i just really hope, im guna think i have something wrong w me if im not wtf!

lisa maybe count from the second egg, incase you don't get the first one and test to early ????? I really really hope you get it this month preferably both those eggs :)

Lol thanks crystal, my fxd are crossed for you too..we can be bump buddies due almost the same day lol i calculated a due date of nov 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->