We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I am watching furniture delivery men assemble my new Lazyboy sectional....Oooooooowweeeeee! So excited to have a nap on this glorious thing today....So inviting! :) Love new furniture!

Hello ladies. Thanks for the kind words. I haven't had any bleeding yet. Just brown and pink but it keeps coming, no stopping. Therefore, i'm on the verge of going full flow. My left boob is killing me. I hate how AF and PG symptoms are the same. Pisses me off! I just been such a mess. My insurance does kick in now but i have to wait to get my passwords from work to be able to sign up online which will be Fridayish. I can't friggin wait.

Today is my daughter's birthday! She turns 9!!! Happy Birthday Sadie!!!!!!! (my dog of course).

Sadie says thank you! ;)

I just went #2 (poop) and seemed to have made more blood come. So i think AF is almost here. I just wish it would just come already... damnit.

Happy bday Sadie!! Ur not out till ur out Rach i had that weird asss IB brown spotting for 2 days sooooo uh huh..

So sadly my wonderfull pizza dinner is gone baby gone lol. I ll wait till the icky feeling is gone and then try a popsicle. I think that might help..

We just watched How to train ur dragon which is one of my all time fav movies evaaaa. I cant wait to see Finding nemo in 3D theatres!! I love that one too..

Leese u have an excellent chance for twins this month! Hoping u caught those lil eggys.

Im also thriller to say i managed to give my hubby a happy as soon as i got home from work! He was a happy camper lololol andddd no spotting or sensitivity so s all good.

I think im getting a cold im sneezy and my throat...waaaaaaaaa

Thanks jess..i mean at least one i hope!

Ahhh wuv u bunches Leese xxxxxx no worries everything will b fine i promiss huge hugs!!

i am just SO tired and dead. UGH. the bleeding/spotting ... whatever the F it is, is still brown and not as much. That will turn around in the morning when i wake up, i'm sure. All day though my left boob just been geting reaalllly sharp fucking pains through it and if i touch it a certain way it stabs more. WTF is that? it's gone for now, thank God. i had taken a test earlier and it was BFN so trust me, it's not spotting.

Back at work today after two days off :(

Rach- sorry AF is being a biatch

Lisette- Spotting is scary, but I guess a lot more common that we realize.

Jessy- I don't know how you are managing the constant barfing, you are a strong chick!

Lisa/Crystal- hope the 2WW goes by fast!

New symptom for me... unbearable indigestion. I mean double over in pain feel like I am dying indigestion. Seriously wtf? My stomach hurt so bad I couldn't eat dinner last night and it still hurts this morning (not as bad though). I just ate an english muffin, hoping that helps. I am trying not to call my Dr. unless it stays really bad. He is going to think I am nuts! Even DH agrees that he is going to think I am a hypochondriac. I swear ladies, I am not making this crap up!

Hope everyone's day goes better than mine!

Woohoo 10 weeks Stacie!!! Hope the indigestion eases soon for you xx

Stacie I had that too and the only thing that works for me is drinking a ton of water. I have no idea why.

10 weeks stace awsome!!!!!!! :) hope u feel better that sucksssss

I hope it goes by fast tooo...i decided im guna test next friday at 10/11 dpo..i think

Im a mass effect 3 widow.....boohoo!! Dh ordered it from amazon & it came today even tho release date is 2moro so he's super excited! & he's on a stag do this weekend so me & ds are just planning on swimming & spending a bit of time with my family.

What you up to Lisa?

Morning my PUPO girlies :wave:

Almost Friday but not quite!!!! wwwaaaaaaaaaaa - why oh why are the work weeks dragging so bad??!!! I feel like I'm getting sick again too :( Went home yesterday, crashed out for 2hours...barely woke up to eat a little and back to sleep to toss and turn all night and wake up with a headache feeling like a truck ran me over :( Ugggggggg......AND H stayed home today cuz he's been up all night coughing! Dam I wanted to stay in bed with him ssooooooo bad!

Stacie this lil beany is kicking your butt too hun :( Sorry to hear love...hope all the ikkiness subsibes soon! CP is right, lots and lots of water helped me too....try a hot water at night maybe with a little lemon squirt.

Lisa OMG testing soon!!!!! YAY!!!!! How you feeling today hunni?

Emma soory to hear ur gunn be a widow this weekend! LOL...atleast you have cutie DS to keep mommy company! I think we need a new cute pic of the little man to brighten our day please :)

Hope you girls are all doing ok this morning! Kris I'm sssooooo jelly of your new lazy boy furniture! Me LOVES Lazy boy!!!!!!

Weekend plans for me is wedding stuff with my friend on Saturday and catching up on my sleep on Sunday probably! LOL

Morning all my uber hottie chicas! What up?

Stace seriously everytime i'm throwing up my guts i'm mentaly doing a little happy dance. I pray the morning sickness never ends right now lololol.

Lisette ahhhhhhh it is cold season. The temp shifts and all that stoopid crappp. Dont forget to spring ahead sat night at midnight!!!! That definetly means spring time is here sooooo i'm a happy lil camper.

Rach dont forget my IB was icky gooey brown and lasted 2 days. If it is IB u wont get a bfp for 2-3 days cuz it's only then that u start producing the hcg hormones!! Soooo...uh huh...

AFM i was pretty much up all night having the scariest stoopid dreams. I kept dreaming that at my app with my dr tomorrow she would tell me that the hcg isn't going up good and that my pregnancy isnt going to be ok...i woke up and was like WTF??? I've been feeling so confidant everything would be fine and now this shittt happens??? Wonderfull...The only thing that helps this morning is my invisble permanant nipple clamps...they reassure me ohh so much lol.

I've got my other blood test today at lunch time so tomorrow i'll have hcg results for 19dpo and 22 dpo...i pray to god to be over 3500 hcg wise..plz plz plz...

Also to make the day even crappier it is pouring down rain like a mother fuckerrr...stoopid non sunny shizzz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->