We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Agreed!! I've met people that work in those offices that are the MOST terrible bitchy people ever.

If u hate ur job that much then dont do it. It's the kind of job that should have compassionate as a requirement i find..

Aw no Stace - is there no chance that she could be just a bit earlier than she thought?

Weirdness with the last name stuff Jess - i would def get confused!

Lisette i'm sure it's nothing to worry about hun, forget those witches!

Totally agreed!!!! I mean in all honesty we are at our most vulnerable places in life!!! I swear to God it like a freakin power trip!! And i have my bff telling me to be nice and bring her chocolates next time since I need her to like me when I call and put me through to the Dr!!!! YEA RIGHT!!!!!! Me thinks NO CHOCOLATE FOR YOU B&&TCH!!!!!! LOL

I'm glad I can't complain about my dr's office. It's nice because it's at the hospital and all my apts are in the same office. I go to the gyno, have ultrasounds, take classes and have my midwife apts all in one place. And I know all the Dr's and midwife's because they alternate to a different person each time to go. There are 4 Dr's and 5 midwifes and they all see you before D day. And being in the hospital, you never have to go to the ER, you just go to them instead if there's an issue. So you're always around people who at least pretend to know you and care. And the receptionist is awesome and always perky.

thats great liz!

my dr is great so i deal w the stupidy of the office, they arent bad all the time, just i hate when ppl dont return my calls, then i call to find out status and they get nasty, its like well if you did your job i wouldnt have to call back right? lol

i cant wait to have fun blood work & fun sonos, the last 15 sonos have been of my empty uterus & blood work has been testing and negative betas!!!

i just want to be preggo lol omggggosh!

I feel a little crampy today and bloated as hell, i hope turns out to be preg symptoms..lol

Crazy week for me:( to top it off I was thinking I would get my positive smiley today. And the stick malfunctioned and just read error. Took a cheapie and it was neg then managed to get smiley to work it was neg too. Sorry to be a downer. Dh and I haven't been getting along for two days. And that kills me. I tk all the pressure of new job/ move/ttc is getting to me. Praying Tomorrow is a better day.

Stace so sorry about your friend.
Lisette- praying for you and lil one. Take everything easy one day at a time. Easier saiid than done right? :)
Lisa I have a good feeling about this month for ya! Fx'd

Also how bad is it that I'm ovulate around cd 16-19? That's too late isn't it ?

Wow you ladies have been busy again today! I go for a run and miss 5 pages. lol

Sorry to hear about your friend Stace. My thoughts are with her and her family.

I am thinking of you Lisette...even though they say some bleeding can be normal in pregnancy it would be nice to have someone qualified to let you know if you are ok or not. But I say if you aren't having pains or major cramps with more bleeding I am sure you are ok but damn those bitches that work at Dr. offices and their power trips. A little compassion goes a long way.

Wierd about the last name thing in Quebec Jess...I know that in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia you are able to change your name. It takes a while and you have to jump through a bunch of legal loops but...My maiden name was Pool, so easy. It is now Esmail (pronounced Eeeesmile) I get all the crazy pronunciations with that one and then they are surprised when I am white.

Sorry you are having a shit day Em...Hope that little eggy spits out soon and you are your hubby have some make up sex.

I think that this is your month too Leese...You really deserve it! :)

Liz...Marshas is a strange last name because it is a first name. Anyone watching American Idol, there is a guy named Phillip Phillips...silly name but I love him to bits.

I once knew a person named Sharra Dyck, her dad's name was Harry! lol

Rach is prob at work...I am thinking that she can not go online at her new job.

Ahh Kim im sending u a huge boost of positivity! It is really stressfull and i definetly get why u feel icky. R u Oing later then usual? If so maybe u were missing O time like i was???

Leese crampy and bloated is excellent!! Bring on the bfp nowwww

I think Rach is at work too and cant come online. Maybe news tonight??

I just had a croque madame for diner! I was really sick when i got home so it was nice. Ive pretty much have my paterne now it s 11 am 4:30 pm and after diner. Not too bad im getting there lolol.

like i feel like theres something goin on in there....it can totally be in my head.. but idk i feel achey and stuff.

jess maybe a couple weeks ull feel a little better and you can eat again!

Tired from all my working out and getting up early but I am feeling great! Thinking my meds are the right dose because I feel so good...

Thinking AF will be here soon, getting crampy! Can't wait til we are TTC again! :)

How are you Leese?

Kim- I don't think that is too late, I O'd somewhere around CD17 or 18 and I got pregnant.

yay kris i cant wait for you to ttc!! are you so excited?!?!?!

im doing good trying to to tough in this 2ww hell! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->