We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

liz stop are you serious LOLOL

i heard pussey (pronounced Poo-say) really lol

we have a dermatologist named Dr Zit in the building LOL

My Dr doesn't believe in early testing until you've had a loss. Getting great numbers puts your mind at ease but there are factors that a blood test doesn't show. There's nothing that my blood test would have shown as we both appear to be completely healthy... it would have just shown that my pregnancy wasn't progressing (hgc not increasing). I'm not sure I would have wanted to know that a m/c was coming in advance...

see i would have rather been told at like 4 or so weeks instead of find out by spotting at 6w3d....

ohh. you have dif last name then ur hub?

In Quebec we're not aloud to take our huby's last name officialy..i sign it at work and stuff like that but anything legal like court docs or taxes i cant sign it.

omg no way??~?!?!?!? thats so weird lol wonder why..

is that just in quebec?

My Dr doesn't believe in early testing until you've had a loss. Getting great numbers puts your mind at ease but there are factors that a blood test doesn't show. There's nothing that my blood test would have shown as we both appear to be completely healthy... it would have just shown that my pregnancy wasn't progressing (hgc not increasing). I'm not sure I would have wanted to know that a m/c was coming in advance...

Ahhh see my numbers the first time was always in the much lower end..but back then i hadnt recherched hcg numbers and stuff since ur first time ur not jaded at all..sides the dr's kept reassuring me that it was fine and normal and etc etc..i still remember going in at 11 weeks bleeding and my hcg was just over 7 000 and the dr was like..that doesnt mean anything..those numbers arent really important anywais it just gives us a small window view but other then that they dont mather..WTF???? I know much much better now trust me.

Healty wise we've done all the testing and everything is just fine and dandy sooooo...i agree with not being able to find anything else out except for hcg details.

see i would have rather been told at like 4 or so weeks instead of find out by spotting at 6w3d....

Ditto for my 11 weeks finding out..it'S never easy but at least u can figure out what measures u want to do right away instead of being in the dark 'sigh' i like having a flashlight lololol

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for her family...

Lisa- I guess it would be a blighted ovum, which is the same type of MC I had. she was 7 weeks and her hcg was going up nicely. It just sucks all around.

Jessy- That sucks that you can't legally take your husband's name. To me that would get really confusing.

My Dr. doesn't do blood tests until either you have had a loss or you have signs of MC (bleeding etc). They don't even see patients to confirm pregnancy, they assume if you took a hpt you are pregnant and you don't see the Dr. until after 10 weeks.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for her family...

Lisa- I guess it would be a blighted ovum, which is the same type of MC I had. she was 7 weeks and her hcg was going up nicely. It just sucks all around.

Jessy- That sucks that you can't legally take your husband's name. To me that would get really confusing.

Why does that even happen? BO i mean...as if we dont have enough types of mc to worry about jesus...i cant believe how jaded and synical u become after u know?? I never thought it could be so complicated..TTC and actualy conceiving and pregnancy are supose to be fun...pffff fuckkkk that LOL

My Dr. doesn't do blood tests until either you have had a loss or you have signs of MC (bleeding etc). They don't even see patients to confirm pregnancy, they assume if you took a hpt you are pregnant and you don't see the Dr. until after 10 weeks.

With my first pregnancy it wasnt my dr that was doing on the bloodwork and testing it was since i went directly to the emergency they started the testing right away due to the bleeding and pain. At first they all thought it was possibly an ectopic pregnancy but 2 ultrasounds proved the opposite.

Omg stace i would go crazy, my dr is going to see me every 2-4 weeks he said....with sono every visit, he does sonos

i guess thats bc of my blood disorder, i am high risk so maybe thats y...hes such a good dr tho

Stacie hunni sooo sorry for your friend :( T&P her way!!!! Hang in there...like Liz said being around soo much loss is really tough on us esspecially when we've been there and tend to worry more and flash back ofcourse!

I actually called my Dr today just to see if she would say to worry about that little streak of blood yesterday and the nurse kinda told me no not really worry but I mean if you don't feel PG or have any cramps then go to emergency and wait it out for 15hrs!!!! How lovely right!!! We'll see how I feel by the weekend. Trying not to worry but dam a scan would be soooo amazing right about now!

aww lisette im sure you fine sweeti..i cant believe they said that..bitches much??

yea def see how you feel and call back and demand a scan just to ease your mind!

LOL thanks Lisa! Seriously and that was the nurse who was being half decent atleast! The receptionist cut me off to hold music as I was saying...and since I've had a mc I'm a little....

Seriously why are women just sssssoooooo insensitive?! Like do you hate your job THAT much lady? GGrrrrrrr

Theres are alot of beasts at my drs office too..and i personally feel to work at a gyno you have to be very compassionate and realize alot of women need extra attension if you dont wanna deal w it then quit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->